剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Who's that guy with the spring in his step?
谁的脚步这么欢快呀
It's me, Will.
是我 威尔
Probably don't recognize me with my key,
可能因为我拿着钥匙你就不认识我了
my own key.
我自己的钥匙
So the mom is finally loosening the old noose, huh?
妈妈终于让你掌权了啊
Her new job has forced the issue.
她的新工作让她不得不放手
She has to stay late. Oh, cool.
她很晚才能回家 酷
What are you gonna do with your newfound independence?
新获自♥由♥ 你打算做些什么呢
You gonna rock and roll all night?
摇滚一整夜吗
Kiss? No?
亲亲 不吗
Yeah, probably beyond your frame of reference.
对哦 这些也许超出了你的认知范围
I am not taking this responsibility lightly, Will.
我不会轻视这项责任的 威尔
Freedom can not be bestowed. It must be achieved.
自♥由♥不是被给予的 而是靠争取的
Elbert Hubbard?
阿尔伯特·哈伯德
Writer, philosopher?
那个作家 哲学家
It's probably beyond your frame of reference.
这也许超出了你的认知范围
Well, could Elbert Hubbard do this?
阿尔伯特·哈伯德会这个吗
Yes!
赞
Cartoons.
动画片
Morganics toy company, where nature meets nurture.
摩根里克玩具公♥司♥ 自然养育成长
Hello, mother. I have arrived home safely.
妈妈 我已经安全到家了
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
You didn't have any trouble getting in, did you?
你开门时没有遇到麻烦吧
Nope.
没有
You gonna make yourself a nice, healthy snack now, are you?
你会给自己准备一顿健康的点心吧
Um, I was just grabbing a vitamin "C"-packed orange.
我正拿着一个富含维他命C的橙子
I know how you struggle getting the peel started.
我知道你不太会削皮
Do you want me to come home?
你需要我回来吗
No, you just focus on work.
不用 你专心工作就好
I'll just--I'll--
我就 我
I'll clean up when I'm done,
我削完后会清理干净的
and I'll fold the laundry in the basket.
然后会去把篮子里的衣服折好
You're such a dear, sweetheart.
你真乖 小甜心
How about there?
这下怎么样
Is that better?
好点了吗
Works for me.
我觉得很好
If you weren't my wife, I'd fire you.
如果你不是我妻子 我早就把你炒了
Oh, if it weren't for prison, I would kill you.
如果不用进监狱 我早就把你杀了
Darling, something's happening here.
亲爱的 这里发生了一点状况
It isn't very nurturing or very natural.
这既算不上养育也谈不上自然
I'm gonna have to go.
我得挂了
I just want to say one thing to you, darling.
我只想对你说一件事 亲爱的
Leaving you by yourself every day,
每天让你一个人待着
it's not that easy for me.
我很不好受
It just--it means a lot that I can focus on my work
但是如果我既能安心工作
without worrying that it's causing you
又不用担心会给你造成
any lasting psychological trauma.
任何永久性的心理创伤就太好了
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You're such a sweet, self-reliant, lovely little man,
你真是个听话独♥立♥又可爱的小男子汉
and I love you.
我真的很爱你
Go rock that office manager's job.
好好做办公室经理的工作吧
Bye.
再见
Will!
威尔
Knife in the foot!
刀插♥进♥了脚里
Knife in the foot!
刀插♥进♥了脚里
Valid form of I.D. and insurance.
请填写有效身份证和保险
Do you not see? Yes, I do.
你看不到吗 我看到了
Valid form of I.D. And insurance.
请填写有效身份证和保险
He's losing feeling! He's losing feeling!
他快失去知觉了 他快失去知觉了
We got a runner.
有人闯进去了
I need a doctor!
我需要医生
Help! Help!
救命 救命
I need a doctor!
我需要医生
Oh, good.
太好了
Hi.
你好
Excuse me.
不好意思
What do we have here?
这是什么情况
I'm Will.
我叫威尔
How you doing, buddy?
你怎么样
Any numbness? A little.
有麻痹感吗 一点点
Little bit.
有一点
It's a good thing that your dad was home when this happened.
幸亏事发时你♥爸♥爸在家
Oh, no, no, no, not a dad. I'm just a concerned neighbor--
不 不是爸爸 我只是一个友爱邻居
Concerned single neighbor.
友爱的单身邻居
Then it's a good thing that your neighbor was home.
那好吧 幸亏当时你邻居在家
Well, Will's always home.
威尔一直在家
Gives us plenty of time
我们有大把时间
to bro down and hang
共度兄弟时光
and see what kind of justice Judge Judy's gonna hammer out.
一起看茱迪法官又给出了怎样的公正判决
Good kid.
乖孩子
So what is it exactly you do, Will,
威尔 你到底是做什么工作的
that allows you all this time to "Bro down"?
能有这么多的时间共度兄弟时光
Well, he's a songwriter, a really popular one.
他是歌♥曲创作人 特别受欢迎
Oh, Marcus, take it easy, all right?
马科斯 别激动
Beautiful women don't like to hear
美女们不喜欢听到
about how popular guys are
男人有多受欢迎
or the fact that they have 12% body fat.
或是他们的体脂率只有12%
You're really a songwriter?
你真的是歌♥曲创作人
Oh, you're just gonna blow over
你准备就这样忽略
the whole body-fat thing.
体脂率的问题吗
Have you written anything that I know?
你写过什么我知道的歌♥吗
You totally would. Have you ever heard of--
你肯定知道 你有没有听过
Shh, shh, Marcus, Marcus.
嘘 嘘 马科斯 马科斯
You're losing blood, man, when you talk.
你说话的时候会流血
Dr. Lake?
雷克医生
They need you for a minute in room four.
四号♥房♥要你过去一下
Be right back.
我马上回来
Marcus, we never talk about Runaway Sleigh.
马科斯 永远别去谈论"逃亡的雪橇"
Was it a hit song? Yes.
那是首热门歌♥曲吗 是的
Did it make me a lot of money? A ton.
那首歌♥帮我赚了很多钱吗 狠狠赚了一笔
But it's not really how I want to be seen as a songwriter.
但是我并不想被人当做歌♥曲创作人
Why not? It's not cool, man.
为什么不 因为这一点也不酷啊伙计
And I really want Dr. Smoke Show
而且我非常想让这位火♥辣♥医生
to, uh-- to think of me as cool.
觉得...觉得我很酷
Sorry about that. Yeah. No.
刚刚不好意思 没事
So, uh, who have you written for?
所以说 你为谁写歌♥
Only some of today's coolest artists.
只为一些当今最酷的艺人
Marcus. Like who?
马科斯 比如说
Have you ever heard of Michael Buble?
你有听说过麦可·布雷吗
Seriously? Michael buble?
真的吗 麦可·布雷
I have Buble'd. Never really been a fan.
曾是脑残粉 从未粉过他
Oh, my god.
天呐
Doctor, is he going to walk again?
医生 他还能走路吗
Yes.
可以
Does he need a blood transfusion?
他需要输血吗
Because I have the same blood type as him.
因为我和他血型一样
Mom. Mummy has the blood.
老妈 妈咪给你输血
The nurse will be right in. Darling, hold me.
护士马上就来 亲爱的 抱紧我
Let me heal you. Shh. Momom!
让我来治愈你 嘘 妈 老妈
We're gonna pick up some herbs on the way home,
我们回家的路上去买♥♥点草药
and we're gonna burn that shoe in a sacred ceremony of healing.
然后我们在神圣的治愈仪式中烧了那只鞋子
Excuse me, Dr. Lake?
不好意思 雷克医生
Do you have a quick sec?
能耽误你一点时间吗
I have the first wave of a multi-casualty incident
在接下来的三分钟我会迎来第一波
arriving in three minutes.
各种各样的突发事故
I would say that we got a nice little time crunch here.
我必须得说我们在这儿聊得蛮愉快的
Wow. You're an incredibly fast walker.
你走路走得真快
High-school track, all-state.
我高中是田径队的 州队队员
Oh, really? I played baseball--all-county.
真的吗 我是玩棒球的 郡队队员
But it was a very big county.
但是那是个很大的郡
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表