剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
What is happening with you and T.J.?
你和T.J.之间是怎么回事
Loving your boobs, by the way.
你的胸真好看
My kids destroyed mine.
我的生完孩子就毁了
Oh, I thought we were coming in here to chop vegetables.
我以为我们是来厨房♥切蔬菜的
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 你错了
We are talking about you and T.J.
我们是来说你和T.J.之间的事
What are our chances?
到底能不能成
Oh, are we really gonna talk--
我们真要讨论
Okay.
好吧
Um, well, what sort of a person do you think he is?
你觉得他是个怎么样的人
Do you think that he's caring,
你觉得他是个体贴的
that he's socially responsible?
有社会责任的人吗
He's hot.
他很性感
Let's pretend Andy's dead for a second.
我们现在假装安迪已经死了
Just god forbid.
上帝会原谅的
I would mourn for a respectable month or two,
我能哀悼一两个月也就不错了
And then I would hit that...
然后我就要跟他...
Hard.
干一场
So hard.
好好干一场
Would you?
真的吗
Don't know that he's the sort of person
我也不确定他是不是
I'd normally choose,
我平常会选择交往的那种人
but I haven't been doing a lot of choosing recently.
其实最近也没什么人让我选啦
Does have a nice laugh, though, doesn't he?
不过他笑起来挺好看的 是吧
Cheeky little bugger.
坏坏的 痞痞的
This makes me so happy.
我好高兴哦
Andy, more wine.
安迪 再倒点酒
Hi, how my ladies doing?
女士们聊得怎么样啊
Good. Thanks, babe.
很好 谢谢你宝贝
That's--okay. That's a lot.
够了 太多了
All right, we can't do this with an odd number.
好了 人数是奇数 游戏没法玩
I'm just gonna say it.
我就不拐弯抹角了
Will...
威尔
You're out of here. Get out of my house.
你可以闪人了 快走吧
She's gonna be here soon.
她一会儿就来
We don't have to start right away.
我们不一定要马上开始啊
I mean, we can wait a couple minutes, right?
我觉得可以等一会儿 对吧
Yeah. Andy, I'm getting very tense.
对 安迪 我很不爽
Will, please get out of my house.
威尔 请你离开我的家
T.J., can I talk to you in the kitchen?
T.J. 你可以跟我来厨房♥聊一下吗
All right. Here we go.
好吧 跟我来
What are you doing? A little quick talk.
你干什么 就讲几句话
Dude, what the hell are you doing with Fiona?
兄弟 你要对菲欧娜做啥啊
I'm trying to literally charm the pants off of her.
我想引她上我的钩
What does it look like I'm doing?
你看我像在干什么
Well, don't. Why?
别那么做 为什么
Because I'm asking nicely and I'd appreciate it.
因为我是诚心建议 你照做的话我会感激的
I'm totally hitting that later.
我现在懒得理你
T.J., do not. Do not hit that.
T.J. 别啊 千万别
What is wrong with you, man?
你什么毛病啊 哥们
What, do you like her or something?
是你也喜欢她还是怎么的
Yes.
没错
I like her, man.
我喜欢她 兄弟
I've been crushing so hard on that.
我一直非常喜欢她
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I totally have this thing.
千真万确
It's like--like, you know, I'm going crazy.
就好像...我喜欢得快疯了
Like, my heart--pitter patter. It's kind of exciting.
我的心扑通扑通地跳 感觉很兴奋
So it's like I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me
所以假如你能把这位夫人让给我
have, you know, milady.
我会感激不尽
Do you remember that time in Tahoe
你还记得那次在太浩湖
where I called dibs on that girl in the hot tub?
我要追求热水浴池里的那个女孩
You're gonna have to be more specific.
我记不太清了
You didn't let me have her, okay,
你却没把她让给我 对吧
And I'm not gonna let you have Fiona.
我也不会绝不会把菲欧娜让给你
T.J. And if you want her...
T.J. 如果你也想要她
T.J. Then that's fine.
T.J. 那没问题
New competition. Yeah.
重新来竞争一次
First one to bag Fiona gets the belt.
先追到菲欧娜的人 腰带就归他
What? That is so disrespectful, man.
什么 你这样很不尊重人
That is the woman that I-- that I love.
她是我...我深爱的女人
Okay, Marcus. Truth or dare.
好了 马科斯 真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
Big fan of truth. Always have been.
我一直是真心话的忠实粉丝
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
你们想知道的一切我都会回答
What's your biggest fear?
你最怕什么东西
Besides this, I'd have to say it's a tie
说到这个 我不得不说
between water snakes and peanuts.
水蛇和花生不相上下
A single peanut could kill me.
一粒花生就能置我于死地
Really? Me too.
真的吗 我也是
Like, instant throat closure.
比如一瞬间卡住喉咙
Pistachios and Brazil nuts too.
开心果和巴西坚果也一样
Dude, no way. Any sort of tree nut for me.
不会这么巧吧 我任何坚果都不能沾
If I'm even in the same room as a cashew--
哪怕我跟一颗腰果共处一室...
Me too. Like, immediate death.
我也是 好像要马上死掉一样
All right, my turn. Katie, truth or dare?
好的到我了 凯蒂 真心话还是大冒险
I choose truth.
我选真心话
I dare you to kiss Marcus. But
你敢不敢亲马科斯 但是...
I dare you to kiss Marcus.
我让你亲马科斯[大冒险]
Since we only have an odd number,
既然人数是奇数
the only thing we can play is charades, so...
我们只能玩猜哑谜了
Squeeze in here. What? There's no room.
往里面靠靠 没地方了呀
I just need to squeeze in. Okay.
我就是要挤进去 好的
There's actually not a seat here.
这里坐不下啦
I know, but there's no other seats anywhere.
我知道 但我也没别处去啊
It's all good. First up is Will. Will.
这不挺好的嘛 第一个是威尔 威尔
You're up. You're up.
该你上了 该你上了
You got to get up. I just sat down.
你得起来了 我才刚坐下来呐
He called your name.
叫的是你的名字
Let's do this. Go, Will.
来吧 上去 威尔
Here we go. Come on, Will.
开始吧 加油 威尔
What do we got?
谜底是什么呢
Right. What have we got?
对 演出来看看
Can't believe him sometimes.
他有时候不靠谱
Here we go. All right.
来吧 好的
I'm going to go like this. Driving.
是这样的 开车
Shooting. Driving.
射击 开车
Shooting.
射击
No, no, just keep Diving.
不是 继续猜 跳水
Driving. Diving.
开车 跳水
Will, please try harder.
威尔 再努力点表现
A very angry man. Color purple.
怒气冲天的人 紫色
Angry man.
愤怒的人
Make a signal. What?
发信♥号♥♥ 什么
All right, T.J., get your hands off her, man.
T.J. 别碰她 小子
Honestly, stop it. Will.
我认真的 快住手 威尔
Fiona, I'm sorry.
菲欧娜 对不起
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
But I forbid you to sleep with him.
但我不准你跟他上♥床♥
Did you just forbid me to do something?
你居然不准我做什么事
I forbid you to do T.J. Yes.
我不准你跟T.J.睡 没错
Oh, it's 'cause you don't want me in your world, isn't it?
因为你不希望我出现在你的世界里 是不是
Is it really so awful to be around me?
在我身边就这么糟糕吗
Nope, that's not it at all. He's in love with you.
才不是 他爱上你了
What? What?
什么 什么
What?
什么
Hey. You made it.
你真来啦
And don't come out until you finish your dare.
不完成"大冒险"就别出来
So, uh-- so what is this?
这是什么
Is it-- is it granite?
这是 花岗岩吗
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表