剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
I can't even-- I-- will you please come in?
我甚至不能 请进好吗
Well, as I drove away from the weirdest ten minutes of a party
度过了此生所有派对中最诡异的十分钟后
I've ever been to...
我开车离开了
Yeah.
是啊
Two things stuck with me.
但有两件事一直浮现在我脑海中
One, that was a very cool thing you did for your friend.
第一 你为你的朋友做了件很棒的事
Two, that you have feelings for me.
第二 你对我有感觉
How do you feel about that?
你对这个有什么想法吗
Well, you kind of made a grand gesture,
你之前稍微有一点夸张
so I felt like I had to return the grand gesture.
所以我想回报你一下
I went back for my coat,
我回去拿外套的时候
and Laurie said to get this cheap piece of crap out of her house,
劳丽说要把这便宜货扔出去
so I thought I'd bring it to you.
我想我该把它带来给你
The way I see you were the better man tonight.
在我看来 你今晚很棒
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
But... Yeah.
但是 好的
You gotta be careful with that, all right? Shut up.
你得小心对待它 好吗 闭嘴
You have to go to work?
你必须得回去工作吗
I have to go to work.
我必须回去工作
That's so evil.
简直太邪恶了
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表