剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, dude, stop-- stop leaning, man.
天啊 老兄 别 别斜站着了伙计
I thought you said to lean.
我还以为你说了要斜站着呢
You have a super-creepy lean.
你靠着的姿势超级诡异
Just stand. Just stand.
你站着就好 站着就好
Fine. Oh, There's jackson.
好吧 杰克逊在那儿
Here, let's go. Come on!
来吧 走吧 来啊
Okay, people have been arrested for far less than this.
比我们情节轻得多的人都被逮捕了
Yo, Jackson. What's up, man?
杰克逊 怎么样啊 伙计
I'm Will, Marcus' neighbor.
我是威尔 是马科斯的邻居
How you doing?
你怎么样啊
This is, uh I'm no one.
这位是... 我谁也不是
I have no name.
就是个无名小卒
I mean, I'm a cool guy, though.
但是我也挺酷的
I-I have kids.
我...我有小孩了
I mean, I don't-- they're my kids.
我是说 我没...他们是我的小孩
I don't have them.
不是我绑♥架♥的
What's going on here? Oh, nothing's going on, man.
这到底是怎么回事 没什么 伙计
We're just wondering, are you going
我们只是想知道 你周六会去
to Marcus' party on saturday?
马科斯的生日派对吗
I was, but Mitchell Cook's party's on the same day.
我本来想去 但是米彻尔·库克的派对也在那天
Oh, there's our answer. Let's get out of here.
我们得到答案了 走吧
No, no, but you're Marcus' sleepover bro, man.
不不 你可是马科斯的通宵派对兄弟啊 伙计
Why aren't you going to his party?
你为啥不去他的派对
Marcus is cool in a weird way,
马科斯酷炫的方式非常奇怪
But Mitchell's party is gonna be hype.
但是米彻尔的生日派对会超赞
It's gonna be, uh--
会很...
He say hype? Hype?
他说什么 "超赞"
Swimming pool, DJ,
有泳池 DJ
A grilled-cheese truck.
有烤芝士车
That's, like, no big deal. Standard.
那不是什么大不了的 派对标配而已
A game truck, seven giant gaming stations,
还有游戏卡车 七个超大的游戏机
a leather couch, laser lights...
还有皮沙发 激光
surround sound.
以及环绕立体声
That is dope.
那个酷毙了
That's our generation's version of "hype."
我们这代人的超赞用这个词
No one outdoes a Will party.
没有人的派对比得过威尔的派对
This just got personal.
这事儿开始变成私人恩怨了
Yes!
太好了
Oh, Hi, Dr. Sam.
你好 萨姆医生
Will said you'd be here, and I wanted to be
威尔说了您会来 我想要成为
the first to greet you.
第一个和您打招呼的人
You should know that our doors are always open to you.
您要明白我们家的大门永远向您敞开
Thank you, Marcus. You're an excellent greeter.
谢谢你 马科斯 你是个很棒的迎宾员
So did you save any lives today?
你今天有挽救什么生命吗
I bet you did.
我赌你一定有吧
I think you have the coolest job ever.
我觉得您的工作是史上最酷的
Did you know one of my real-life dreams
您知道我现实生活中的愿望之一
was to ride in an ambulance?
就是坐上救护车吗
I didn't, but--
我不知道 但是...
I want to be just hurt enough that I get to ride in an ambulance,
我想受伤严重到刚刚好能坐上救护车
but not so hurt
但是也别太严重
that I'm not consciously aware of it.
以至于意识不到我上了救护车
Yeah, I'm thinking...
是啊 我想想...
strained knee or maybe even a mild concussion.
膝关节拉伤或者轻微脑震荡都可以
You are a genius.
您真是个天才
Oh, he's not here.
他不在家
But I'm expecting him shortly.
但是他马上就会到
I see.
明白了
I took your advice
我听从了您的建议
and flooded my system with gluten.
用谷蛋白淹没了我的身体系统
You did what? I, uh...
你干什么了 我...
I flooded my system with gluten.
我用谷蛋白淹没了我的身体系统
Or to put it in laymen's terms,
或者用外行的说法
I had three hot dogs, without the dog part.
我吃了三个热狗 只吃了外面的面包
Not only do I tolerate gluten,
我不仅能承受得了谷蛋白
I frickin' love it.
我他妈爱死它了
My apologies for cussing.
抱歉说脏字了
No, darling, you are gluten intolerant,
不 亲爱的 你有谷蛋白不耐症
because you were diagnosed by that wonderful shaman
是我们在荷德·哈夏伦的集体农场遇到的
we met on Kibbutz in Hod Hasharon.
人超好的巫医帮你诊断的
You know, many food allergies are misdiagnosed.
要知道很多食物过敏症都是误诊的
Yes, by many medical professionals.
是啊 被学医的专家误诊的
And shaman nonprofessionals.
还有赤脚巫医
Oh. Uh, I need to talk to you.
我有话要和你们说
I really need to talk to you. I've been waiting for you.
我也有话要和你说 我一直在等你
Sam.
萨姆
I would love to come to the gay-la.
我非常想去那个基会
Gala. Gay-la?
聚会 基会
Gala. Gala.
是聚会 聚会
Does that word trip anyone else up?
那个词还有别人会说错吗
No. I would love to come,
没有 我非常乐意出席
and I just--I just really--
我 我非常
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我无论如何也不会错过的
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's hold that thought. Get in here.
先留着这个念头 快进去
All right?
好吗
Okay? Take off any clothes you want, okay?
不想穿的衣服都可以脱掉 好吗
You're coming with me.
你跟我过来
A game truck?
一辆游戏卡车
Not "A" game truck.
不是随便一辆卡车
"The" game truck--
是那个游戏卡车
Seven gaming consoles,
里面配有七台游戏机
leather couches,
皮沙发
speakers that will make
还有能让你耳朵
their tiny little ears bleed with joy.
享受听觉盛宴的音响
And this sounds desirable to you?
那你觉得这个不错
Not desirable.
不是不错
Hype!
是超赞的
It is antisocial and promotes violence as entertainment.
这不仅反♥社♥会♥还将暴♥力♥当做娱乐
Okay, fine.
好吧
What is your idea of entertainment?
那你有什么点子呢
And please don't answer if it's a terrible answer.
如果很糟糕的话还是不要回答了
What I want to do is something
我想做的是
that will bring all the children together as one
让所有的孩子都聚在一起
and allow them to be the creative beings
让他们回归最原本的
that they are naturally,
有创造力的自我
and it is making beautiful,
就是大家一起吹起
nontoxic bubble shapes...
美丽的 无毒的
together.
泡泡
And, of course, if some of the children
当然了 若有的孩子
want to whisper a hope and a dream into the bubble
想在泡泡回归宇宙万物之前
before they release it into the universe,
把他们的希望和梦想吹进泡泡里
even better.
就更好了
That is...
那真是...
so much worse than I expected.
比我想象的要糟糕多了
What? Listen...
什么 听着
We got to move the party,
我们得改变派对的方式
And we got to make it hype!
我们得让它变得超赞
Stop saying "Hype."
不要再说"超赞"了
I'm not moving the party,
我不会改变派对的
and I'm not compromising the integrity
而且我不会为了吸引客人
of the party by making it a mind-suck on wheels
就向让人闹心的游戏车
just to lure guests.
妥协的
Okay, that's fine. That's fine.
好吧 好吧 我懂
But please know that when the party
不过你要知道 当整个派对
is me, you, and marcus sitting around
只有我 你还有马科斯呆坐在那里
blowing hope bubbles into the world,
把希望的泡泡吹向空中
my hope will be to be at Mitchell's party...
我会希望自己是在米彻尔的派对上
or dead.
或者干脆死掉
I got to say, it's pretty impressive, Will.
我得说 这让人印象深刻 威尔
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表