剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Actually, penguins are incapable
实际上 企鹅们是无法
of developing emotional attachment to humans.
对人类产生感情的
Next slide, Fifi.
下一张 菲菲
Now, this is Winchell. Winchell.
这个是温彻尔 温彻尔啊
Now, notice his pallor.
注意看它苍白的毛
He's what we call a leucistic penguin,
它就是我们所谓的白化病企鹅
which is kind of a polite way of saying he's a freak show.,
这是表达它是个怪胎的委婉说法
He's a social misfit.
它很不合群
He's an outcast.
是个弃儿
Now, can you feel the anger
你能感受到其他企鹅
the other penguins have towards him?
对它的愤怒吗
He will eventually be driven from the colony
它最终会被从族群里驱逐出去
and eaten.
然后被吃掉
Eaten? That's nature, Marcus.
被吃掉 那是自然规律 马科斯
Next slide, Fifi.
下一张 菲菲
What's this?
这是什么
I wonder how that got in there.
我想知道那张是怎么混进去的
Well, anyway, it's me, practicing for field day,
总之 那是我啦 在为运动会做准备
which is on earth day.
运动会会在地球日举♥行♥
I got assigned baseball,
我被分去打棒球了
But I kind of suck.
但我打得满蛮糟糕的
He's a little nervous about it,
他对此有点紧张
but he just needs some practice.
但他只是需要点练习而已
Hugh, maybe you could help Marcus with his baseball.
休 也许你可以教教马科斯打棒球呀
Fifi, you know sports aren't my forte.
菲菲 你知道运动可不是我擅长的东西
Next slide, Fifi.
下一张 菲菲
Hmm, why do you want me to sleep here?
你为啥想要我睡在这里
It's the firmest sleep surface in both of our places,
这是我们两家最硬的能让你睡觉的地方了
which is best for your sciatica.
能缓解你得坐骨神经痛
All right, bathroom's upstairs,
洗手间在楼上
and extra blankets are up there too.
多余的毯子也在楼上
I don't need any blankets.
我不用毯子
I'm a hot sleeper.
我睡觉时身体可烫了
You always have been.
你一直如此
Good night, all.
各位晚安
Good night.
晚安
All right, dude, well...
好了 哥们儿
Oh, my god!
老天
Dude!
哥们
I like to sleep as the penguins do.
我喜欢像企鹅那样睡觉
Just keep your beak off my leather, all right, man?
别在这皮子上到处蹭就行了 好吗
Nose or penis?
你说鼻子还是阴♥茎♥
That is nice.
好爽
Um, do you want to get that or...
你要不要去开门
What the hell are you doing, man?
你干什么呢 哥们儿
What? Dude!
怎么了 老兄
That's not cool, dude!
你这太过分了 兄弟
Not cool! Why?
太过分了 怎么了
Uncool!
过分
What?
什么
Will.
威尔
Yeah, I didn't know you were coming.
来了 我不知道你要来
The most amazing thing happened in the E.R. today.
今天急救室发生了件特别神奇的事
Cardiac arrest patient comes in dead on arrival.
来了一个心跳已经停止的病人
I mean, this guy is gone.
这家伙跟死了没区别
So I grab the defib paddles,
但我抓起除颤器
zap him, and boom.
一下电击
Heartbeat. Back from the dead. Wow, that's amazing.
恢复心跳了 重生了 这太神奇了
I know, it was so incredible.
我知道 太不可思议了
And, you know, the entire time,
你知道这整个过程
the only thing I could think was,
我当时在想什么吗
"I can't wait to tell Will."
"我得快去告诉威尔"
I--oh.
我
Look... I know my schedule is crazy
听着 我知道我的作息时间很奇葩
and you're doing the whole gentleman thing
你也一直很绅士
wanting the timing to be right for us to...
想等到好时机来
you know.
你懂的
But I'm on such a high right now.
但我现在太高兴了
I mean, the guy was dead.
那男的都死了
You reanimated someone.
你复活了一个人呢
I mean, that's incredibly sexy.
这也太性感了
What I'm saying is,
我的意思是
I know the moment hasn't been perfect,
我知道这不是最完美的时刻
but, um, maybe we could make the moment perfect.
但也许我们能做点什么让它完美
Yes. Yes.
是的 没错
Hello. Oh, hello.
你好 你好啊
Will, something in your bed is giving me a rash.
威尔 你床上有东西让我起疹子了
I'm sorry, you're who?
抱歉 你是谁
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
Not who. Hugh.
不是"谁" 是"休"
Oh, I love that joke.
我爱死这个梗了
I'm Marcus's father.
我是马科斯的父亲
And it's just charmed to meet you.
见到你无比荣幸
This is Hugh.
这是休
Hugh is the... he's rooming with me
他现在跟我合住
just a couple days.
就这几天
It's...
就是...
Hey, Will, even though your bed gives me a rash,
威尔 虽然你的床让我起疹子
it's better for my back,
但它对我的脊椎比较好
so do you think you guys could do the deed down here?
所以你们俩能在这里办事吗
I apologize if the couch is damp.
抱歉沙发有点潮
I get very sweaty.
我容易出汗
Yeah, you know, I'm... I'm gonna go.
算了 我...我还是走吧
I... yeah. Oh, no. No, no, no.
我...好吧 不 别啊
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, it was lovely meeting you.
真的很高兴认识你
Oh, it was lovely meeting you.
我也是
You are gorgeous.
你真漂亮
I... I...
我...我...
Oh, why'd she leave?
她怎么走了
All right, dude. Listen to me, okay?
好了 哥们 听我说
Your pants stay on your body.
你给我穿上裤子
Your body stays on the couch.
乖乖睡沙发
You got that? You're upset.
听懂没 你生气了
I am a little upset.
是有点
We need an open dialogue.
那我们得敞开谈谈
You need to let it out.
你得发泄出来
You want an open dialogue? I do.
你想打开天窗说亮话吗 想
Let's talk about Marcus.
那我们就聊聊马科斯吧
There's nothing that kid wants more
那孩子最想要的就是
than to spend some quality time with you, okay?
跟你共度有意义的时光 好吗
Time with his dad.
跟他爸爸一起
Time that doesn't involve speaking in penguin.
不需要用企鹅语交流的时光
So if you want to make him happy,
要是你还想让他开心
help him get ready for field day.
就帮他准备准备运动会吧
It's the most important thing in his life right now.
这是他现阶段人生中最重要的事
Good morning, Will.
早上好 威尔
I'm just helping my dad soak up
我在跟我爸一起
some medically necessary sunshine.
吸收有益健康的阳光
So here we are, spending quality time together.
我们就在这儿共度有意义的时光喽
Yes!
真棒
Shouldn't you guys be practicing?
你们不用训练吗
You know, for field day?
迎接运动会
I know you're worried about my son getting humiliated, Will,
威尔 我知道你怕我儿子丢脸
But I told him not to worry.
不过我已经叫他不要担心了
You know what, dad told me there's no embarrassment
爸爸跟我说 在类似球类运动等等
in failing at something as meaningless as a ball sport.
那些不重要的事情上失败没啥丢人的
Right, dad? Yep.
对吧 爸爸 没错
Hold on. I mean, come on.
等等 得了吧
The real measure of a man can't be determined
一个真男人的衡量标准
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表