剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
you can bring to a game night, Marcus.
游戏之夜的星星 马科斯
Who's next? Cassandra Krull.
接下来是谁 卡桑德拉·克鲁尔
Her forte really isn't game night,
她的特长其实并不是很适合游戏之夜
although she does excel in other areas.
虽然她在其他某些领域确实优于常人
Misty Laurel?
米丝蒂·劳蕾尔呢
Dakota Glen?
达珂塔·格伦
No.
不行
The girl I bring needs to be awesome.
我带去的女孩儿得很棒才行
She needs to be the total package,
她得是个各方面都很出众的人
someone who can beat T.J. into humiliation
是某个能让T.J.丢脸
but still keep the night, you know, fun.
与此同时还能让整个晚上保持有趣的人
She needs to be like Dr. Samantha Lake.
她得像个... 萨曼莎·雷克医生
She's the next person in your contacts.
她是你通讯录里的下一个人
Yeah. No, no, no, no, absolutely not.
好吧 不不不不 绝对不行
My situation with Sam is way too precarious right now.
我和萨姆的关系现在太不稳定了
I can't have Laurie insulting me and T.J. hitting on someone.
我不能让劳丽羞辱我 让T.J.勾搭她
When I make my move on Sam, it needs to be perfect.
当我对萨姆采取行动时 一切都要是完美的
Hi, Dr. Sam. This is Marcus.
你好 萨姆医生 我是马科斯
Will's best friend. Hey, Marcus.
威尔最好的朋友 你好啊 马科斯
Marcus, tell me you did not just call Sam.
马科斯 告诉我你刚刚不是打给了萨姆
Okay, okay, so Will was wondering
好的 好的 威尔想知道
if you'd like to join him for game night tonight.
你今晚是否愿意和他一起参加游戏之夜
Marcus. Andy's house.
马科斯 在安迪家
Game night, seriously?
游戏之夜 真的吗
Like what, Scattergories?
玩什么的 "报物名"吗
She's wondering if you play Scattergories.
她想知道你们是不是玩"报物名"
I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那是啥
Okay, we're a little bit unclear
好吧 我们也不太清楚
on the Scattergories front,
"报物名"这件事
but Will needs a date, like, really bad.
但是威尔需要个伴儿 非常需要
Just--
你就...
How can I say no to you?
我怎么忍♥心拒绝你呢
And by some minor miracle, I actually have the night off,
而且神奇的是 我今晚还真可以放个假
So just have Will send me the deets,
让威尔把具体情况发给我就好
and I'll be there when my shift ends.
我下了班就过去
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
She said yes.
她答应了
Don't you ever, ever, ever do that again.
你绝对绝对绝对不能再干这种事儿了
Did she sound excited? Yeah.
她听起来兴奋吗 兴奋
Cool.
很好
Just one more time. Just one more time.
再来一次 再来一次嘛
Oh, there she is. You're alone.
是你呀 你是一个人来的
You look lovely tonight. Look at that belt.
你今晚看起来真美啊 瞧瞧那条皮带
That's a cute little button you got there on your sleeve.
还有袖子上那颗可爱的小扣子
What is this? What are we playing?
这是干嘛 你这是在玩什么把戏
Just playing the games you're providing tonight
就是在玩你今晚准备的游戏啊
and excited to be doing so.
而且还玩得很高兴
You're creeping me out, but the orchid is beautiful.
你吓到我了 但这兰花不错
I'm taking this and this.
我收下这个 还有这个了
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊啊啊
Do not engage her. I was just being nice.
别引起她的注意 我只是在示好而已
What's your game? What are you playing?
你这是在打什么注意呢 你在玩什么把戏
You are worse than your wife.
你简直比你老婆还糟糕
Okay, look, Dr. Sam is coming tonight,
行了啦 听着 萨姆医生今晚会来
and I just need everything to go well.
我不希望出岔子
Not as much as I do.
我更不希望
When Laurie's happy, Andy's happy.
老婆开心 日子才舒心
Beautiful.
好极了
Well, then we're a team, all right?
我们是同一战线 对吧
Bring it in. Come on, now.
来吧 击个掌
Hello, people of game night!
参加游戏之夜的各位 大家好
Oh, my.
我的天
Is he wearing--
他戴的是
Wow, really?
天呐 不是吧
Yeah, you brought it. That's good.
你戴来了 真不错
That's a real class act.
真是极品
Yo, yo, yo, Richard and Richard's wife.
理查德先生和太太
What's up? What's up?
吃了么 吃了
It's Ann. I've known you for a decade.
我叫安 你我认识快十年了
You were at our wedding. And where is milady?
你还去了我们的婚礼 夫人呢
You got to stop saying that, dude, all right?
你别这么叫她了行吗 伙计
It's getting old.
老梗没笑点
She's dropping Marcus off at the babysitter, hon.
她找人照顾马科斯去了
Oh, righteous.
那必须的
Mama's got a hall pass. Nice.
妈妈有机会了 好吧
You think you got a hall pass?
你觉得你也有机会吗
I'm a chaperone from hell.
我死也不会给你机会
She's nice--Cheryl. You'll like her.
夏尔人很好 你会喜欢她的
I met her volunteering at the animal shelter.
我在动物收♥容♥所♥当义工时认识她的
This house is too nice. It feels unsettling.
这房♥子太豪华了 我觉得好紧张
Oh, darling, it'll be all right.
亲爱的 没事的
She's got three daughters. You might have fun.
她有三个女儿 你会玩得很开心的
Hi, Cheryl. Hi.
夏尔 你好 你好
You're a lifesaver for taking Marcus.
你能照顾马科斯真是帮了我一个大忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
They must keep Cinderella in the back.
可怜的灰姑娘一定是被她们藏起来了
Good win today. Hard fought.
祝你成功 好好干
Put it there. What's your game?
击个掌 你打什么主意
Nothing.
没什么
Now that you bring it up,
既然你提到了
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
我想和你谈谈
Oh, buddy. It is on.
伙计 好戏开场
You're not actually thinking about doing something with her.
你不会真的想和她发生些什么吧
Milady.
夫人
That's really fun to say.
老梗还是有笑点的
You guys, T.J. And Fiona, it's happening.
T.J.和菲欧娜 有戏
It is not happening, okay? It is.
根本没戏好吗 有戏
Andy, tiebreaker. What do you see?
一比一 安迪 你怎么看
I see love blossoming.
我看到爱的萌芽
God, this turns me on.
天呐 我感觉春心荡漾了
I thought you were on my team, man.
我还以为我们是同一战线的
Just switched sides.
我倒戈了
How old do you think he is?
你觉得他几岁
I'm guessing he's a very pale nine.
我猜他刚过九岁
Actually, I'm a slightly pale eleven.
其实我刚过十一岁
We're not talking to you.
我们没和你说话
We're talking about you. Right, right.
我们在议论你 是的 没错
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女王大人
He's perfect. Perfect for?
他正合适 合适干嘛
Sorry.
抱歉
Katie, get in here.
凯蒂 赶紧过来
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Hi.
你好
On the outside, I was rooting for Marcus,
表面上 我支持马科斯
but on the inside,
但内心里
I was sort of hoping
我希望
that'd you beat the crap out of Will.
你能把威尔打得屁滚尿流
I was inspired by my audience.
我很受鼓舞
Well, you're very smooth, aren't you?
你小嘴真甜
Fiona, I think tonight we're gonna be unstoppable.
菲欧娜 我觉得今晚我们无人能敌
Are we?
是吗
Oh, with your game skills and my willingness to do
你的技巧加上我的雄心壮志
whatever it takes to win, it is on.
我们肯定会赢
Hey, Fiona. Can I talk to you for a second?
菲欧娜 我们能谈谈吗
Fiona, could I get a woman's help in the kitchen?
菲欧娜 能来厨房♥帮个忙吗
I need to talk to her. No.
我有事要和她说 不行
You need to figure out where your supposed date is.
你说好的女伴哪儿去了
Gaming starts in five minutes.
游戏五分钟后就开始了
I need an even number.
我需要凑齐人数
Okay. Tell me what I'm seeing.
好了 告诉我
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表