剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
She will be out momentarily.
她马上就会出来了
Okay.
好的
What's your name?
你叫什么呀
Mine's Lou.
我叫卢
Your name is of no interest to me.
我对你名字一点也不感兴趣
It would be a waste of my time to commit it to memory,
记住它只会浪费我的时间
for you are merely a blip,
因为你只是个小插曲
a momentary pit stop on the road to Wills-ville.
是我们到达威尔之城前的短暂停靠
Marcus!
马科斯
Hello.
你好啊
Uh, I'm sorry about that.
很抱歉
Thank you for coming to pick me up.
谢谢你来接我
No problem. No problem.
没事的 不用谢
You look good.
你今天很好看
Like you made an effort.
好像精心打扮了一下
Thank you.
谢谢你
You look like you made an effort too.
你也好像认真打点过了呢
Thanks. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
All right.
好吧
Bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
Oh, thank you.
有劳了
It's a bit of a climb. You got to put your foot...
要抬高点 把你的脚...
Here we are.
就这样
Just... Oh, hold on, here's...
就...等会 这里...
Well, I'll just...
我直接...
All right. Marguerite...
好了 玛格丽特
I need to have words with someone.
我要找某人谈谈
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Hey.
嘿
I wants the Shasta.
我要的莎斯塔
Where's Shasta? We need to talk.
莎斯塔呢 我们要谈一谈
What? What are you doing?
什么 你干什么啊
I'm eating my feelings.
把悲伤溺死在食物中
No, put down the cheese platter, Marcus.
不要 把芝士盘放下 马科斯
Honestly, we're not doing this, okay?
说真的 不能这样好吗
All right, we're not getting a dog, okay?
我们不养狗好吧
We're not gonna tear down the fence.
也不推倒围栏
And I sure as hell am not gonna date your mom,
并且我绝对不会跟你妈交往
not now, not ever,
现在不会 永远不会
so back up off the cheese plate, man!
所以快放下芝士盘出去 兄弟
Marcus, I'm sorry.
马科斯 对不起
Why can't you just try to like her?
为什么你就不能试着去喜欢她
Marcus, I...
马科斯 我...
You didn't like me at first,
你一开始也不喜欢我
but eventually I wore you down.
但最后还是败给我了
She could wear you down too.
你也会喜欢她的
Your mother doesn't want to wear me down, okay?
你妈妈并不希望被我喜欢 懂吗
Our feelings... our lack of feelings
我们之间的感觉 我们彼此
are entirely mutual, all right?
对对方都没感觉 明白吗
Like, I like your mom, but I... just not in that way.
我喜欢你妈 但不是那种喜欢
What do you mean? What's that way?
你是什么意思 那种喜欢是哪种
You know, that way.
你知道的 就是那种喜欢
The...the way I like someone like Shasta.
我喜欢莎斯塔那种女人的喜欢
But you told Andy
但你跟安迪说过
that Shasta was below normal human intelligence...
莎斯塔的智商低于正常人
Well... And that sometimes
嗯...还说她有时候
she forgets her underpants.
会把内衣落下
I'm paraphrasing, of course.
当然我只是转述你的话
Well, yes, but I-I-I want to do things to Shasta,
是没错 但有些我想跟莎斯塔做的事
things that I definitely don't want to do to your mother.
绝对不想跟你妈做
What things?
什么事
All right, dude, you know what?
好吧哥们 这样吧
I'm just gonna lay it on the table for you.
我们打开天窗说亮话
Your mother and I aren't attracted to each other sexually.
我和你妈在性♥爱♥方面互不吸引
That's a confusing area for me.
那个对我来说太难懂了
Yeah, well, get in line, dude.
没错 慢慢领悟吧老弟
Like, I know babies aren't really made
我知道当魔尘风暴刮起时
when a cloud high-fives a rainbow
云朵和彩虹击掌
during a fairy-dust storm.
是不会生出孩子的
That's just something my mom told me when I was little.
我小时候妈妈这样告诉我的
You and your mom have had the talk,
你妈已经跟你聊过这个了
the sex talk, right?
聊♥性♥爱 对吗
She tried to say something once,
她有一次想跟我说什么来着
but then I went into a fugue state.
但我后来进入了一种神游状态
She calls it "My adorable, little coping mechanism."
她说那是"我的激萌应对机制"
Okay, that is... that's...that's weird,
好吧 这有点诡异
but listen, man, there are things...
但你听着 有些事情
There are feelings that you need to understand.
有些感觉 你必须学会理解
Cool. A life lesson.
酷 又是人生讲堂啊
Human hair...
人的头发
I swear to god, that's what keeps me in business.
我敢肯定 它是我的财源
I mean, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff
你可能不喜欢我从水管里
that I pull out of these pipes, but hair?
掏出来的东西 但是头发这种东西
I mean, that's the main reason
绝对是我能带你来
why I can take you to a fancy place like this.
这种高级场所的主要作用力
And also the reason that we met.
也是我们相遇的起因
You're right. You're right about it.
你说对了 正是如此
Isn't that somethin'?
了不起吧
Now...
那...
aren't those pipes lovely?
这些管子很漂亮吧
They must be interesting for someone like you.
你做这一行 肯定觉得这些管子很有意思
Is that why you... you picked this place?
所以你才选了这个地方
No, no, it is not... What a...
不不 不是这个原因 这简直
what a mockery of my profession.
简直是对我职业的侮辱
Look at this. They don't even go anywhere.
这都什么呀 乱七八糟 没有规则
They go in a square. Well, that is stupid.
组成了一个正方形啊 简直蠢到家
Right? Yeah.
是吧 是的
Um, you know, I-I know.
你知道吧 我 我知道
You know what's funny?
有件事很搞笑
In England, a loo is a toilet.
在英国 "洛"的意思是厕所
And your name is Lou. Yep.
而你的名字叫卢 没错
That's, uh...that's good. I just...
是蛮有趣的 我只是
It was a... Yeah.
就是有点 是啊
Then nine months later, a baby's born,
九个月后 小孩就出世了
but only if the intercourse was successful
前提是性♥交♥必须成功
or not successful, depending on...
也有可能不成功 这取决于
depending on, uh...
取决于
You know, we're gonna stop there.
我们还是到此为止吧
Yeah, that's a little more advanced.
是的 讲得有点深入了
So do you... do you have any questions?
那你 你有什么问题吗
Does it all make sense?
都听懂了吗
Are you okay...
你没事吧
Are you in a... are you in a fugue state?
你又...你又神游啦
I'm...I'm still here...
我...我还在这儿
Coming. I think.
来了 我觉得
Hi, Will.
你好啊 威尔
My Goodness.
我的天啊
So, Shasta, um...
莎斯塔
Would you mind, uh, waiting out on the porch
你能不能 在走廊上等会儿
for, like, two minutes?
就两分钟
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
But hurry, because I'm totally horny.
但要快点儿哦 人家现在欲♥火♥焚身
I know what that means now.
我现在知道那是什么意思了
All those playground jokes...
打羽毛球时说的那些笑话
It makes sense now.
现在明白了
It's like a veil has been lifted.
就像是终于揭开了神秘的面纱
I need to go process this in a cool, dry place.
我得找个凉爽干燥的地方好好消化下
You disgust me.
你真恶心
That kid is weird.
那孩子真怪
Marcus.
马科斯
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表