剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
That--I hope no one's allergic to cuteness.
这...希望没人对可爱过敏
Yeah, look at who's here to play poker.
看看是谁在这儿玩扑克呀
Say, "Hi, uncle Will."
快说 "你好 威尔叔叔"
Dude, she's gonna lay down a second.
兄弟 得把她放下来一会儿
Oh, thanks. You're so helpful.
谢啦 你真是太热心了
She needs the bottle.
她需要奶瓶
Bottle, bottle. Toothpick, I've got a tooth
奶瓶 奶瓶 牙签 我有根牙签
Oh, good, you know. You have kids--
太好了 你懂的 你自己也有小孩
Got it, got it, got it.
找到了 找到了 找到了
You got it? Good, good, good.
你找到了吗 好的 好的 好的
What are the blinds, Will, two four?
盲注是多少 威尔 2/4美元吗
That sounds good, dude.
听起来不错啊 兄弟
I put your teddy in the bottom of the duffel.
我把你的泰迪放在了行李包的最下面
I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
Hey, Marcus. Hey.
你好 马科斯 你好
Okay.
好了
What's up, man?
怎么样 兄弟
Listen,
听着
I know this is the first night that we've ever spent apart,
我知道这是我们分开度过的第一个夜晚
So forget what Will said.
所以别理威尔说的话
If you need me for anything,
假如有任何事情需要我
anything at all, I'm here.
不管什么事 我都在
I am not going to blow this opportunity to expand my friend base.
我才不会搞砸这个扩展我社交基础的机会呢
Now, if you will excuse me,
现在 失陪啦
I'm wasting valuable party time.
我这是在浪费宝贵的派对时间
All right, I bet 20 to you, Andy.
好吧 我对你下注20 安迪
So you can fold now,
所以你现在可以弃牌了
or you can fold an hour from now.
不然你可以一个小时后再弃
I will...
我要...
raise.
加注
I fold.
弃牌
Shocker. Crosby, you're up.
吓人鬼 克罗斯比 到你了
You see this zoned-out look?
你们看见这幅一脸迷糊的表情了吗
This is what happens right before she blows mud.
这就是她要拉稀前的表情
You might as well--
你们最好...
it's not--it's gonna get ugly.
这可不...这会变得很恶心的
It's not gonna be solid, 'cause she ate so many apricots.
她的便便不是固体 因为她吃了太多杏仁
I'm never eating apricots again.
我再也不吃杏仁了
Can we just play through this? Isn't that what a diaper is for?
我们能继续玩吗 尿布不就是干这个的吗
You know, to contain the situation?
用来拯救这种状况
We can't play through.
我们没法就这么玩
She's gonna be sitting in her own filth.
她马上就要坐在她的便便上了
I fold, and then deal me out.
我不跟了 别给我发牌了
Deal you out? We're already short players.
不发牌 我们已经缺人了
Why are you getting so upset?
你为什么这么生气
He's not upset about you, he's upset about a woman.
他不是生你的气 他是生女人的气
Andy! Really?
安迪 真的吗
Dr. Sam won't call him back.
萨姆医生没回他电♥话♥
Hold on. You're in your head about a girl,
等等 你想着姑娘
and that's why you're I'm fine.
所以你才...我没事
So Dr. Sam is blowing off the self-proclaimed king
所以这位自诩的万人迷
Of all women? This is amazing.
被萨姆医生放鸽子了 太神奇了
I think this is hilarious.
这太有意思了
Appreciate it. What, just talk about it.
非常感谢 就事论事
This poker table is your sacred circle.
扑克桌是你的圣域
We're all here for you. All of us.
我们都是来捧场的 我们都是
Okay, I will open up to you guys.
我会和你们坦白
I am upset about a lot of women.
我会生很多女人的气
I'm upset about Sam,
我会生萨姆的气
I'm upset about you acting like a woman,
你表现得像个女人 我会生气
And I'm upset about the infant that is
这个在我扑克桌上拉便便的婴儿
literally taking a crap on my poker table.
也让我生气
That's my fault, I shouldn't have given her apricots.
是我的错 不该给她喂杏仁的
Will, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
威尔 这没什么好难为情的
I know what it's like to get blown off by women.
我知道被女人放鸽子是什么感受
Poker chip. No, I don't. That was a lie.
筹码 不 我没有 骗你的
I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Oh, no, me first.
我要去厕所 不 让我先去
Fussy prostate.
前列腺不太好使
All right, I'm going outside.
好吧 我到外面方便
Okay, bingo.
好了 来了
Oh! What the hell is happening?
发生了什么事
Oh, apricot city.
杏仁满屋
Will?
威尔吗
T.J. Who are you?
我是T.J. 你是谁
Fiona.
我是菲欧娜
Are you urinating on my hedge? Wait a min
你在往我的树篱笆上撒尿吗 等等
Are you British? Wait, say "Urinating" again.
你是英国人吗 再说一遍"撒尿"这句
Okay, please stop urinating my hedge.
好的 请别往我的树篱笆上撒尿
That is awesome.
太棒了
Uh, say "Biscuits."
说"饼干"这个词
Biscuits. Biscuits.
饼干 饼干
Accents are hot on girls, man. I don't know why.
有口音的女生就是性感 也不知为什么
Having fun in there, are you? Poker night?
扑克之夜玩得还开心吗
What are you playing, hold 'em? Stud?
你们在玩什么 德州扑克还是梭哈
Oh, you play poker. I dabble.
你还玩扑克 我稍有涉猎
Well, you should come join us,
进来一起玩吧
because we're about two men short,
我们还缺两个人
and I think you would look pretty cute at the table.
而且我觉得你在赌桌前的样子会很可爱
Well, I've rather committed myself to the Buddha tonight,
今晚我宁愿将身心都交付佛陀
But, uh, bonne chance.
但是祝你好运
Your loss.
这就是你的损失了
Well, no, wait, actually, 'cause, uh,
不 等等 其实
might be quite fun to take some money off Americans.
骗点美国人的钱其实也挺好玩的
Low-hanging fruit, etcetera, etcetera.
唾手可得的水果什么的
I don't think we have any fruit in there.
我们这里貌似没有水果
You can't play poker with four people.
四个人没法打扑克
Please? Will.
拜托了 威尔
Ay, listen to me. I love you, to death,
听着 我喜欢你 真的
and I love playing poker here,
我也喜欢来这儿打扑克
but that was the second explosion
但刚才是二次爆发
and there's gonna be a third, okay, so please.
而且马上就有第三次 所以拜托
Look, look, I will do all the diaper changing.
听着 所有的尿布由我来换
Just stay one more hour,
再待一个小时
and I will do it. You're gonna change a diaper?
我会照办的 你会换尿布吗
Look, it doesn't even bother me anymore.
瞧 尿布根本吓不到我了
Oh, really?
是吗
That doesn't-- - it doesn't ev--
这跟 这根本
Good news, guys. I found fresh meat.
好消息 伙计们 我找到了新鲜血液
I heard you were short a player.
听说你们正缺人
Oh, no. Perfect.
不 非常好
Thank you so much. All right.
非常感谢 好吧
I'm gonna grab this.
我来拿这个
Will, you're gonna want to crack a window.
威尔 你会想砸窗户的
Fiona, hi! Handy andy!
菲欧娜 你好 巧手安迪
What happened to your night of straining curd?
奶酪凝块做得怎么样了
Oh, it sucked. Right, what's the buy-in?
糟糕透了 好了 多少钱可以跟
Raise 50. I Fold.
加注50 我不跟了
Sucker. I call your crap hand.
笨蛋 我赌你一手烂牌
I think you mean my low straight.
你说的是我的小顺子
You have anything else
除了碗里的心脏病杀手
besides this heart attack in a bowl?
这儿还有什么别的吃的
My arties are clogging just looking at it.
光看着它们就让我血管阻塞
Eat the napkins. They're high in fiber.
吃餐巾纸吧 它们纤维含量高
There's hummus and peppers in the fridge.
冰箱里有鹰嘴豆泥和胡椒粉
Not in my fridge. Afraid so.
不是我家冰箱吧 就是你家冰箱
I put some in the crisper for Marcus.
我为马科斯在保鲜盒里放了点
You put it in the what?
放在哪个里面
Thank you, Fiona. I love me eating some hummus.
谢谢你 菲欧娜 我好喜欢鹰嘴豆泥
I'm gonna get my mediterranean on.
我要去享受地中海风味了
Uh, yeah, hummus is from the Middle East.
好吧 鹰嘴豆泥是中东食物
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表