剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I don't believe in cutting flowers,
我不喜欢鲜切花
but I do believe--
但我觉得
Once was plenty, I think.
说一遍就够了
Welcome to the neighborhood. Oh, that is so sweet.
欢迎搬到这里 你真是太好了
You know, I know the perfect place for this. Come on.
我知道个绝佳的地方放这个 跟我来
You keep this up, I might never leave.
你要是一直都这么好 也许我就不走了
Never leave?
不走了
I think we should all have dinner together sometime
我觉得既然现在是邻居了
now that we're neighbors.
我们应该一起吃顿晚餐
Honestly... You know what?
说真的 你知道吗
We would love that, and you know what?
我们会很期待这顿晚餐的 而且
We should do it at our place. "Our place."
应该在我们这儿吃 "我们这儿"
What about on, uh-- on, uh, Saturday?
那你觉得 你觉得周六怎样
Yeah, our place.
好的 在我们这儿
Well, the thing is, that's a week away,
问题是 还有整整一周
and also, you know, with you being so busy
而且 你一直很忙
looking for a new place, or at least, you know,
忙着找新的住所 至少
you'll be really busy, busy--
你会很忙很忙吧
Did you already start the apartment search?
你开始找你的公♥寓♥了吗
Yes. Well, I mean, sort of.
是的 差不多开始了吧
I'm figuring out my options. Right.
我还在想找怎样的公♥寓♥ 应该的
There's actually a lot to consider.
确实还有很多需要考虑的
Yeah. So...
确实 所以
Um, but you know what?
我想了想
I think that we'll be able to make Saturday work, Fiona.
周六我们应该都有空的 菲欧娜
Great. Yeah.
太好了 是呀
"I'm figuring out my options."
"我还在想找怎样的公♥寓♥"
"There's actually a lot to consider."
"确实还有很多需要考虑的"
I mean, the wording is so vague. What does that even mean?
这用词也太玄乎了 她到底想说什么
I'm afraid I'm gonna need more context
如果你希望我能帮上忙的话
if you want me to be of any assistance, Will.
我还是需要先了解上下文 威尔
There isn't any.
没什么上下文
Your mom asked Sam if she was looking for an apartment,
你妈妈问萨姆是否开始找住处了
and Sam said, "There's actually a lot to consider."
萨姆说 "确实还有很多需要考虑的"
It's the "actually" that's troubling.
是那个"确实"让我摸不着头脑
Do you see what I mean? I really don't.
你明白我的意思吗 不明白
This might be one of those situations
这也许是那些
where you're better served speaking with an adult.
你需要和一个成年人谈谈的情形之一
I guess I'm just-- I'm scared I'm being Laurie'd.
我想我就是害怕被"劳丽化"
I'm not familiar with "Laurie" as a verb.
我不明白"劳丽"做动词是如何理解
Oh, it's where your apartment and your life
就是你的公♥寓♥和生活
just gets taken over
在不知不觉中
without your knowledge or consent.
就被别人占据了
That can actually happen? It actually can.
这真的可能发生 是的
Have you given any more thought to hanging up my sign?
你有没有想过要把我的牌子挂起来
Yeah, you know, I actually--
没错 其实我
I actually have.
其实我就是这么想的
I'm cool with it.
没问题
I am totally cool with it. No girls allowed.
我完全赞成 女生免入
all right, man.
好吧 伙计
Nail that in. Courage.
把钉子钉下去 鼓起勇气
Marcus, dinner's ready. Tell her you're busy.
马科斯 晚饭好了 就说你在忙
Come on.
说吧
Uh, can I have five more minutes, mom?
能再给我五分钟吗 妈妈
I'm considering doing something symbolically meaningful here.
我在考虑做一件对我意义重大的事
You too, will. Come on.
还有你 威尔 快点儿
Food's gonna get cold. Okay, I got to go.
饭菜要凉了 好吧 我得走了
Ugh. Wuss. Boys, huh?
怂蛋 男生嘛 都这样
Yeah, this could take a while.
没错 可能还要再耽搁一会儿
I made guacamole,
我做了牛油果色拉酱
and I ate most of it
但一边做其他菜的时候
while I was making the rest of dinner.
一边把大部分色拉酱都吃光了
You wouldn't happen to have any extra avocados, would you?
你那儿还有多余的牛油果吗
I do. Come over.
是的 过来吧
Okay.
好的
Right.
好吧
There we are.
在这儿
Come sit down. Do you want a glass of wine?
过来坐吧 你要喝一杯吗
No, it's okay. I'm not drinking.
不用了 我不喝酒
Oh, I am.
那我喝
So how's the apartment search going?
公♥寓♥找得怎么样了
I saw you hesitate a bit the other day.
那天我看到你有一点犹豫
You caught that.
你注意到了
You don't think, uh, Will noticed, do you?
你觉得威尔会注意到吗
Nah, doubt it. I mean, he's a man, isn't he?
我想不会 毕竟他是个男人嘛
What is it? Huh?
怎么了 什么
Huh? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I mean, maybe something. I don't know.
可能有什么 我也不确定
Things have been going really well with Will and I,
威尔和我之间进展蛮顺利
but the other day,
但那天
life kind of threw me a curveball,
生活的意外让我一下子措手不及
Something I wasn't expecting,
我完全没预料到这种情况
at least not this soon in our relationship.
至少没想到我们之间会进展如此之快
And this, uh, unexpected thing--
关于这件预料之外的事
Did you talk to Will about that yet, did you?
你告诉威尔了吗
Not yet. You know, I--
还没有 我
I didn't want to get ahead of myself,
我不想仓促行事
because I'm not gonna be sure for, like, another day or so,
因为我还需要更多时间验证
but I do know that it doesn't make any sense
但我知道如果确定了
to look for an apartment until I'm positive.
再找公♥寓♥就没什么意义了
Well, I used to despise avocados,
我以前非常讨厌牛油果
And then when I was pregnant with Marcus,
但当我怀上马科斯的时候
I craved them.
我疯狂地想吃
Craved.
疯狂无比
God, what are those boys doing?
天呐 他们在磨蹭什么
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
He is so great with Marcus.
他和马科斯相处地非常融洽
I could really see happily ever after
我觉得我们的美好未来
happening for us--
正在慢慢实现
Marriage, kids, the works.
结婚 生子 还有工作
He's gonna be a great dad.
他会是一个很棒的父亲
Wow. Multiple forks.
多餐叉组合
It's not too pretentious, is it?
是不是太夸张了
No, no, I think it's just the right amount of pretentious.
不 我觉得不是特别夸张
Hey, I think three forks are classy.
三餐叉是最经典的
Well, I just didn't realize we were eating
我只是没想到
so many different-sized foods.
我们会享用这么多不同种类的食物
Our guests are here. "Our guests."
我们的客人到了 "我们的客人"
Hi, guys. Well, come on in. Hello.
你们好 快请进 你好
Well, I was gonna bring some wine,
我本想带一些酒
but then I thought you might appreciate avocados more.
但我觉得你可能会更喜欢牛油果
Do you appreciate avocados more?
你更喜欢牛油果对吗
They are definitely appreciated.
我确实更喜欢牛油果
We're not having guacamole tonight,
虽然今晚没有牛油果色拉酱
but I always love a good avocado.
但我一向喜欢好吃的牛油果
Yeah.
没错
Oh, so--so I know it's not my business,
我知道这与我无关
but the unexpected life thing--
但那个生活中的意外
Did you find out for sure about that?
你确定发生了吗
Um, I did, and, uh...
我确定
It is for sure.
是发生了
How did will take it? I haven't told him yet.
威尔有什么反应 我还没告诉他
I'm just kind of terrified of how he's gonna react.
我有点害怕他知道后的反应
Oh, that's the quiche.
乳蛋饼好了
Want to help? Sure.
要来帮忙吗 好的
Did you hear that, dude? Hear what?
你听到了吗 伙计 听到什么
Quiche. It's come to quiche.
乳蛋饼 还有乳蛋饼
I love quiche.
我喜欢乳蛋饼
Everything is really delicious, Sam.
所有东西都非常美味 萨姆
And the second fork really adds a sense of occasion.
而且第二把叉子确实提升了晚餐的规格
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表