剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, Will, do you think we could use the bumpers?
威尔 你觉得我们能用用球道护栏吗
I've really got my heart set on reaching the pins.
我真的很努力想要碰那些球瓶了
Maybe even toppling one.
也许甚至是撞倒一个
Andy and I don't use bumpers, Marcus.
安迪和我都不用球道护栏 马科斯
It's not how we roll.
我们不那样玩
And that is not intended as a joke.
我没有在开玩笑
I didn't see it as one.
我也没有觉得那是个玩笑
Andy would've.
安迪就会觉得的
Will. She pooped, Will.
威尔 她拉完便便了 威尔
Will! We can go out now!
威尔 我们现在可以出去了
Will?
威尔
He's--he's not in.
他不在
He's not here.
他不在里面
I'm Andy, Will's best friend. You're Fiona.
我是安迪 是威尔最好的朋友 你是菲欧娜
We met briefly, remember? Yes! Hello.
我们有过一面之缘 记得吗 是啊 你好
How's it going?
最近过得怎样
Oh, good. We were gonna go out.
挺好的 我们本来要一起出去的
He took my son, Marcus, bowling.
他带我儿子 马科斯 去打保龄球了
That's unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I have a hall pass tonight,
我今晚是拿到了"外出玩耍许可证"的
and he was just supposed to wait for one hour,
他其实应该等我一个小时
so I could help my daughter poop.
这样我就可以帮我女儿便便了
She won't poop without me holding her hand.
我不握着她的手她就拉不出来
You know, my son, Marcus, was a late pooper.
知道吗 我儿子马科斯很晚才学会拉便便
And it was rough going.
当时真是艰难啊
But actually, it turned out to be rather
但实际上 这恰恰成为了
a bonding experience for us.
把我们连在一起的经历呢
What kind of wine you got there?
你在喝什么酒
Glass of Shiraz.
一杯穗乐仙葡萄酒
Shiraz-a-mataz.
玛塔兹穗乐仙
Shiraz-a-mataz.
玛塔兹穗乐仙
I've never had it.
我从来没喝过
Probably delicious. Not really, actually.
味道八成不错吧 实际上并不是很好
Does the trick, though.
但是很能唬人
Oh, here's the one.
就是这张照片
So gorgeous, aren't they?
他们太可爱了 不是吗
And Will doesn't even know them.
不过威尔完全不了解他们
I mean, would it kill him to learn their names?
我是说 知道他们的名字会要他命吗
He must know their names. No.
他肯定知道他们的名字吧 不知道
He only knows that my kid's name is Jonah
他只知道我孩子的名字是乔纳
because he stole the name
因为他利用马科斯来约炮时
when he was using Marcus to get laid.
偷用了那个名字
Yes, I recall that.
是啊 我想起来了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I really like that, but I'm a toe guy.
我很喜欢 但我是对脚趾头有偏爱的
It's good, isn't it?
这很棒 不是吗
Toes don't need to scream anything, do they?
脚趾头不需要弄得花里胡哨的 不是吗
Right, more booze.
对了 再喝点酒吧
Oh, bugger.
该死
Do you see that? I've got to fix that.
你看到了吗 我得把它修好
Let me. I can do it.
让我来 我能搞定
Are you handy?
你手巧吗
So handy... that they call me "Handy Andy."
很巧 所以他们叫我"巧手安迪"
They don't.
才没有呢
They don't.
确实没有
But you got any tools? I can probably fix it.
不过你有工具吗 我也许能修好它
Yeah, I've got a lovely crochet tool belt, actually.
当然了 我有一条超漂亮的针织工具腰带
Okay, you're gonna love this.
你会很喜欢这里的
All right, we'll take the usual, Kitty--
好了 凯蒂 跟往常一样
Two prime rib French dip sliders
两份顶级肋排法式蘸汁三明治
and two Belgian fries with the pepper jack mayo.
两份比利时薯条配胡椒奶酪蛋黄酱
Oh, uh, no pepper jack mayo for me.
我不要胡椒奶酪蛋黄酱
They are famous for their pepper jack mayo.
这儿的胡椒奶酪蛋黄酱是出了名的好吃
Well, I'm famous for being lactose intolerant.
但我是出了名的乳糖不耐症
Do you have any hemp spread?
你们有火麻仁酱吗[营养丰富的一种素食]
The look on your face says you could use
瞧瞧你的脸色吧 哥们儿
some hemp spread too, bro.
你也该吃点儿火麻仁酱了
You know how hard I worked on Laurie
你知道我跟劳丽费了多少口舌
to get her to agree to have Will be the godfather?
才让她答应让威尔来做孩子的教父吗
Right? I love her to death,
你懂吗 我爱她爱到海枯石烂
but she's just not as chill as you are, Fiona.
但是她要是像你一样淡定该多好 菲欧娜
Oh, thanks, Andy.
谢谢你 安迪
You know, and then he just flat-out rejects me.
然后他斩钉截铁地拒绝了我
I mean, doesn't even take it seriously.
我是说 他都没有认真考虑一下
He's supposed to be my best friend,
他应该表现得像个铁哥们
and he doesn't even--
但他甚至都没有...
Just dropping off--
孩子我给你送回来了
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
Did you paint your toenails?
你涂了脚趾甲吗
Just testing colors.
试试哪种颜色好看而已
Nothing's going on.
没什么大不了的
Handy Andy is enjoying the company of a considerate friend.
巧手安迪和他贴心的朋友在一起很开心
Nice bailing tonight, wuss.
好一个放鸽子之夜啊 胆小鬼
Oh, I'm sorry. What'd you say, not Jonah?
不好意思 你说什么 不是乔纳的孩子
Yeah, no, he's my kid. Right.
他不是乔纳 是我的孩子 是这样
Could've waited an hour, Will.
威尔 你再多等一个小时就好了
One lousy hour of inconvenience to you,
再糟糕再不方便也就一小时而已
and then we could've had our night out.
然后我们就可以出去过夜生活了
But no. I agree with handy Andy.
但你没有 我同意巧手安迪
Well, I was enjoying the company of a friend
我和有时间陪我去玩的朋友
who's free to have fun, wine teeth.
玩得很开心 酒渍牙
Provided he finishes his homework first.
前提是他做完了作业
Well, I think handy Andy needs to grow a set
巧手安迪是男人就应该长出那玩意儿
and quit bailing. Marcus!
不要再丢下朋友 马科斯
In my defense, I have no idea what any of that means.
我没有错 我又不知道那话什么意思
You know what? I'm outta here.
听着 我要走了
Thanks for a fun time.
谢谢你陪我度过欢乐时光
Oh, I see. Bailing again.
我明白了 又想丢下我
I'm not bailing. I'm just blowing you off.
我没有要丢下你 我只是一点都不想理你
It was a shiraz, right?
穗乐仙葡萄酒 是吗
2005.
2005年的
Andy is either never around, which sucks,
安迪要么总是没有时间 这很糟糕
or he bails completely, which blows.
要么老是放我鸽子 这很讨厌
So as a friend, Andy sucks and blows.
所以作为一个朋友 安迪既糟糕又讨厌
Yes, I can see how his demanding schedule
是啊 我可以想象他那折磨人的日程安排
tramples on your boundless free time.
是如何践踏了你那大把大把的自♥由♥时间
You know, your sarcasm is ineffective
我掌握着绝对真理
against my absolute rightness--
你的讽刺一点用也没有
Although halfway through that,
但是听到一半的时候
I closed my eyes, and I thought you were Adele.
我闭上双眼 把你想象成阿黛尔
Do you have any awareness of the challenges going on
你到底知不知道安迪现在的生活
in Andy's life right now?
面临着怎样的挑战
Yeah, his best friend is pissed at him.
当然知道 他最好的朋友正生他气
Andy and Laurie haven't been alone in months.
安迪和劳丽已经好几个月没有二人时光了
Alex has anxiety going to kindergarten every day,
亚历克斯每天都对上幼儿园充满焦虑
and Madison can't poop unless Andy is standing right there.
麦迪森如果没有安迪在旁边就没法大便
Yeah! How annoying is that?
是啊 多么令人烦恼啊
You know you have an absolutely one-sided friendship with Andy.
你可知道你和安迪的友谊是完全单方面的吗
Andy said that to you?
安迪这么说的
No, I'm saying that, and so would Adele.
不是 是我说的 换阿黛尔也会这么说
It's always all about you, Will.
你只顾你自己 威尔
It is with profound grace and humility
怀着无限的感激和谦卑
that I accept your invitation to be the little...
我接受你们的邀请 成为小...
Baby Jonah's godfather.
乔纳宝贝的教父
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
The offer has been rescinded.
我们已经取消了这个决定
Rescinded? Ha. What?
取消 搞什么
The appropriate answer when we first asked you
我们第一次问你的时候
would have been to weep and say that you'd be deeply honored.
你应该是带着哭腔说你倍感荣幸
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表