剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
That's Bev with a "B".
以我名字首字母抬头[暗指十亿]
Party's back on, Andy, in four hours.
派对回归了 安迪 四小时之内
Today?
今天吗
In the afternoon? That's absurd, man.
下午啊 太荒唐了兄弟
Do not question me, Andy,
不要质疑我 安迪
just get over to my place and invite everyone we know.
直接去我家 把我们认识的人都请来
Hey, Laurie, Will's having a party.
劳丽 威尔要开派对
Do not invite Laurie. I repeat,
别叫劳丽 我再讲一遍
do not invite Laurie!
别叫劳丽
Okay, you're on speakerphone, Will,
好吧 我们这边开的免提 威尔
And I can guarantee you I am coming to your party.
我保证会出现在你的派对上
Whatever. I'll just drown you out with the music.
我不管 我就直接用音乐把你吵出去
I'm coming!
你等着
I gotta go find some mariachi dudes.
我得找个墨西哥街头乐队
Fiona! I have to park my mariachi band up your driveway.
菲欧娜 我的墨西哥乐队要占用你的车道
Ew. Are you being filthy?
你是钱多得没处花吗
Gross. No, I have a party emergency.
放屁 没有啦 我的派对急用
Well, no, I have an emergency.
我才急呢
There's a child counterfeiting money
有个孩子伪造了
in Dickensian England!
狄更斯笔下英格兰时代的钞票
They are literally printing money
他们真的在印钞票
and passing it off as pounds!
还把它当英镑用
Mini society is about to blow up!
迷你社会快要爆♥炸♥了
Hold on, I'm gonna need your driveway all day.
等会 我要借用你的车道一整天
So how about I just give you 20 bucks?
要不我给你二十块吧
Right, 'cause that's your solution to every problem,
对 这就是你处理所有问题的方法
Just throw money at it.
砸钱就是了
Okay, chill. What is your deal?
好了 冷静一下 你想怎么样
My deal is your profligacy. Definition?
我就想指出你的不检点 什么意思
Recklessly wasteful and pointlessly extravagant.
毫不在乎地浪费 毫无意义地挥霍
Is this because I bought Marcus an iPad?
是因为我给马科斯买♥♥了台iPad吗
For starters. He was having a crap week.
还有别的 他那周过得很糟糕
I was just trying to cheer him up.
我只是想让他开心点
Money cannot solve a crap week.
钱不能挽回糟糕的一周
Disagree.
我不这么想
Money is for food and clothing
钱是用来买♥♥食物 买♥♥衣服
and the occasional splurge at the flea market
以及在跳蚤市场碰到好看耐用的家具时
when you find some nice, sustainable furniture.
偶尔奢侈一回的
I was just trying to do something nice for the kid.
我只是想对那孩子做点好事
Listen, by all means,
听着 不管你干什么
carry on trying to buy your happiness
哪怕继续用鲨鱼气球和
with flying sharks and margarita machines.
玛格丽特酿酒机来购买♥♥快乐
Just don't do it around my son.
只要别对我儿子做这些事
Oh, look, here's your mariachi band.
快看 你的墨西哥乐队来了
Ole!
太好了
Parked down the hill, huh?
车停在坡下了 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, she's gonna be here any minute.
好了 她分分钟就要来了
This is a good party, right?
这个派对很棒对吧
Totally great. Rockingest party ever, Will!
非常棒 史上最摇滚的派对 威尔
Sorry. Rockingest...
不好意思 最摇滚的
Stop drinking.
别喝了
You gotta get off my computer, Richard.
你得离开我的电脑 理查德
You're killing me, man!
我受不了你了 哥们
It's the middle of the day on Thursday.
现在是星期四的大白天
You're killing me.
我还受不了你呢
You're getting a drink, okay?
你自己倒杯酒喝 好吗
I'm serious!
我是说真的
Hey, you know what, Andy?
安迪 这样吧
You gotta get your kids outta here.
把你的孩子弄出去
Put 'em under the table!
不然放在桌子底下
They're not shoes, Will.
他们又不是鞋子 威尔
Oh, my god, she's here, she's here!
天哪 她来了她来了
Game time! Act like this is the best party ever.
游戏时间到 大家装作最棒派对的样子
This is the best party of the year, Will!
这真是年度最佳派对 威尔
Okay, I'm just...
好吧 我就...
Hi! Doctor!
嗨 医生
Wow! You're really having a party...
你真的办了个派对呢
At 2:00 in the afternoon.
而且还是下午两点钟的
To be honest with you, when I first saw your note
说实话 一开始我看到你的纸条
I thought it was just an excuse to lure me here.
还以为只是引诱我来你家的借口
Really? Oh, no, way!
真的吗 不可能啦
Here, margarita?
来杯玛格丽特吗
God, yes! I love margaritas!
天啊 当然 我超爱玛格丽特
Blended, no salt. My favorite!
混合口味不加盐是我的最爱
Wow! Me too! What a surprise!
我也是哎 好巧啊
And you got a mariachi band.
你还请了个墨西哥街头乐队
They're playing my favorite mariachi song.
他们弹的是我最爱的墨西哥音乐
Well, you know, who doesn't love No Vale La Pena?
谁会不喜欢《不值得》这首歌♥呢
Most of the English-speaking world.
大部分英语国家人都不喜欢
Well, I'm not most of the English-speaking world.
但我不是这"大部分英语国家人"
I'm just a guy who loves margaritas
我就是一个喜欢玛格丽塔鸡尾酒
and good mariachi bands.
以及墨西哥流浪乐队的家伙
So... here's to common interests.
敬我们的共同兴趣
Or as they say in oaxaca... salud!
或者 按照瓦哈卡的说法 干杯
You googled me.
你人肉搜索我了
Oh, uh, no, I did not.
不 我没有
I did.
我有
Yeah, I don't know whether to be...
我不知道是该觉得
really, really flattered or totally creeped out.
受宠若惊 还是惊吓不已
I'm really flattered.
受宠若惊
This may be the sweetest thing a guy's ever done for me.
这大概是男人为我做过最贴心的事了
Well... salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud! Salud, you guys.
干杯 干杯 你们俩
Come on. I'm sorry.
好啦 真抱歉
Salud.
干杯
No way!
不可能
No, I am telling you, kobe Bryant is completely overrated.
就是 我告诉你 人们绝对高估科比·布莱恩特了
You are insane. I'm gonna get you another drink.
你疯了 我再给你拿杯酒
Oh, no, no, no. Actually, I need to sober up
不不不 我得保持清醒
'cause I have a shift at 5:00. What? No, no, no.
五点到我轮班 什么 不不不
Bev was supposed to give that shift to another doctor.
贝芙应该是要安排其他医生轮这一班的
I mean, I just wish sometimes
我的意思是 有时我只是希望
that Bev would give more of your shifts to other doctors.
贝芙能把你的班多排点给其他医生
She did give it to another doctor.
她确实排给其他医生了
Oh, that's great.
太好了
Will, what's going on?
威尔 怎么回事
You know how I planned this big party for you.
你知道我是为了你才办了这个派对
And you thought it was the sweetest thing in the world?
你觉得这是世上最贴心的事
Well, it's actually even sweeter.
其实还有更贴心的
I bribed Bev to get you the afternoon off.
我收买♥♥了贝芙 让她今天下午别给你排班
You did what? Isn't that sweet?
你说你把贝芙怎么了 很贴心吧
No! No, that's not sweet. Will, I'm a doctor.
不 一点也不贴心 威尔 我是医生
Do you have any idea how important my job is to me?
你到底知不知道我多么重视我的工作
Whoa, yeah! Of course I do.
我当然知道了
But I just, you know-- I never see you.
但我只是 我老见不着你
You're always working.
你总是在工作
So you bought time with me.
所以你就花钱买♥♥我的时间
God, I feel so cheap.
天啊 我感觉自己好廉价
Wait, you weren't cheap at all.
等下 你才不廉价呢
I actually shelled out $500 just for four hours.
其实我花了五百块 才买♥♥了你四个小时
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Look, I know that you have money.
我知道你有钱
But I thought you were different than all these other rich guys.
但我以为你跟其他有钱男人不一样
But you know what, you're not. You're just like them.
但其实你不是 你跟他们是一样的货色
You think you can control the world with your money.
你觉得有钱就能控制整个世界
What? No, I don't. I'm not even rich.
什么 不是 我没有 我也没什么钱
I don't care about money. I hate money.
我不在乎钱 我讨厌钱
You are literally printing money right now.
你现在真的就在印钞呢
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表