剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Once again, Will,
威尔
you have expanded my definition of what it means to be a man.
你又一次刷新了我对真男人的认识
Well, Marcus, sometimes a person needs a me-day.
马科斯 人有时候需要一天的放纵
Dr. Sam is moving to New York.
萨姆医生要搬去纽约了
What am I gonna do, sit around and sulk♪
我该怎么办 难不成干坐着生气吗
No, I'm not.
不 我才不要
I'm gonna get over it.
我得克服伤痛
I'm gonna move on.
我要放眼未来
I'm gonna be a man is what I'm gonna do.
我要做个真男人
I will take a little more pumice-stone action.
再给我多做会儿浮石疗程
Thank you so much, Lynn.
谢谢你 林恩
Feels good.
很舒服
No, you soak.
不行 你得浸在里面
Oh, my God! This is amazing!
我的天 这简直太棒了
It's T.J.
是T.J.
There's a charity gig,
有一场慈善演出
and they want your band Sriracha to play.
希望邀请你们斯拉恰乐队去表演
At long last, a Sriracha reunion.
斯拉恰乐队终于要重新合体了
I'm gonna be able to say
我以后可以说
Sriracha was my first rock concert.
我听的第一场摇滚音乐会是斯拉恰的了
T.J's always trying to get the band back together,
T.J.总是想让乐队重新合体
and I always say, "No."
我一直不答应
Yes.
你得答应
No, I say, "No."
不 我说 不行
Well, you just said yes
好吧 但你刚刚回复了好的
with 12 emoji thumbs-ups and 4 hearts.
加12个大拇指和4个爱心的表情
Wait. What♪
等等 什么
Give me that... Doing nails with Will
把那个给我 和威尔一起做指甲
and seeing Sriracha in one week♪
一周后还能去看斯拉恰乐队的演出
My dream pillow really does work.
我的美梦成真了
The white zones are for loading and--
白色♥区♥域是装卸区
The perfect woman is leaving me.
这么完美的女人要离开我了
I'm far from perfect.
我离完美还很远
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
You know, if your big toes were 1/4 inch longer,
如果你的大脚趾再长个半厘米什么的
but that's not on you. That's genetics.
但这不是你能决定的 这得靠遗传
Well, you are the perfect guy.
好吧 你才是完美的人
You're funny and smart and sexy.
你风趣幽默 聪明又性感
And even your cuticles are perfect.
甚至你的指甲表皮都很完美
Did you get a manicure♪ Manicure♪
你是不是去修甲了 修甲
No, that'd be weird, right♪
没有 那很奇怪好吗
No, I've been told I just have
不 一直以来大家都说
naturally self-regenerating cuticles.
我的指甲表皮能自动修复
There's that.
就是这样
God, I can't believe this is happening.
天呐 我不敢相信这一切即将发生
You're leaving.
你要走了
I want to get on that plane with you so badly right now.
我现在非常想跟你一起上飞机
Yeah, I want you to too.
是啊 我也想你这样
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
You got to go. Okay.
你得走了 好的
I don't want to do this. I don't want to be without you.
我不想这样 我不想离开你
I don't want to be without you.
我也不想离开你
Come with me.
跟我一起走
You mean, like, now♪ Like, for the weekend♪
你是说 现在吗 去过个周末
Forever.
永远
Come with me to New York! Move with me!
跟我一起去纽约 搬来和我一起住
Hello.
你好
Marcus told me that Sam left yesterday,
马科斯告诉我萨姆昨天走了
So I made you my sad muffins.
所以我给你做了些忧伤小松饼
Oh, well, I'm already sad.
好吧 我已经很忧伤了
No, they're muffins you eat
不 难过的时候吃这些小松饼
when you're sad to make you happy.
可以让你开心起来
Got ya. Well, the name's super confusing.
懂了 不过这名字起得太有歧义
Well, they're full of foods known to fight sadness--
这是由众所周知的可抵御忧伤的食材制成
Collards, potato, habanero, grapefruit.
羽衣甘蓝 土豆 哈瓦那辣椒 葡萄柚
Wow. Now I'm really sad.
现在我真的忧伤了
I'll leave the muffins.
我把小松饼留下
Hey, Fiona, I actually need some advice.
菲欧娜 事实上我需要些建议
Is this where I say, "From me♪"
不会是我在自作多情吧
And you say, "No, from Marcus"♪
其实你说的是需要马科斯的意见吧
No, I'm--I'm--
不 我 我
I'm as shocked as you are.
我跟你一样震惊
The thing is,
问题是
Sam has asked me to come with her to New York,
萨姆让我跟她一起去纽约
you know, to move there with her.
和她一起移居去那儿
And what did you say♪
那你怎么说的
Well, nothing yet. I mean, I don't know what to do.
我还没回复她 我不知道该怎么做
Bit of a dilemma, isn't it♪
很左右为难 不是吗
I mean, part of me just wants to drop everything and go.
我是有点儿想要抛开一切随她去
I mean, New York is an incredible city, right♪
纽约是个不可思议的城市 对吗
It's a wonderful city.
的确是个很棒的城市
It's romantic, and, like, I'd be in love
这很浪漫 我能拥有爱情
and living in New York.
并且能住在纽约
Quite blustery in the winter, though, isn't it♪
不过冬天还是会狂风大作的 不是吗
But how do-- how do I know♪
但我怎么能确定呢
Like, is she the one♪
怎么能确定她就是我要找的人
It seems like she is,
她似乎就是
and I definitely have never felt this way about anyone.
我以前也从未对别人有过这种感觉
Then you got summers, of course--
当然还有夏天
Saunas, disgusting.
像蒸桑拿一样 真恶心
It's so fast.
真是太快了
I mean, I feel like we just met.
感觉相遇就在昨天
But I guess, like, the only way to know for sure
但我想 要确定的唯一方法
is just to go for it, right♪
也只有放手一试了 对吧
Got to weigh your options, don't you♪
得权衡取舍了 不是吗
Your life in San Francisco--
你在旧金山的生活
I mean, we've got Andy and T.J. and...
我们有安迪和T.J.还有...
Marcus.
马科斯
And Marcus.
还有马科斯
You just ate all my sad muffins.
你把我的忧伤小松饼都吃光了
You had your chance, didn't you♪
你自己不吃怪谁
I am not okay, Will.
我不行 威尔
I am not okay.
我不行
Yes, you are okay.
你能行
You're gonna do this. You got this, buddy.
你能做到的 胜券在握 伙计
I'm--I'm drifting into a fugue state.
我已经开始神游了
Do not go fugue! You got this, man.
别走神 你能做到的 伙计
You're almost there.
就差一点了
Yeah, ring it.
好 敲响它
Oh, my God, Will, I did it.
我的天呐 威尔 我做到了
I faced certain death and prevailed.
我闯过了必死之关
Well, you were harnessed and belayed,
你身上还套着绳子
so certain death is a slight overstatement,
所以说必死还是有点过了
but way to go, bud.
不过就该这么做 伙计
Thank you, Will.
谢谢你 威尔
I could have never done it without you.
没有你我一定做不到
I feel like you and me together could conquer anything,
我觉得咱俩一起一定所向披靡
because we're best friends.
因为我们是最好的朋友
And best friends stick together.
好基友 一辈子
Lowering!
下降
So, uh, have you thought any more about it♪
所以 你有进一步考虑吗
I have.
考虑了
Well, before you answer, I want to show you where I am.
在你回答之前 我想给你看看我在的地方
Are you ready♪ Yep.
准备好了吗 嗯
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
- Right♪ Can you believe it♪ - That's real.
-怎么样 能相信吗 -真真实实的
Listen, I...
听我说 我...
I know it's crazy, and I know it's fast,
我知道这很疯狂 我知道我们进展相当快
but I-I don't know.
但我不知道
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表