剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I love that our friendship is so meaningful to you.
你这么看重咱俩的情谊 我很高兴
But I think we both need to foster friendships
但我觉得 咱俩都得跟同龄人
with people our own age.
建立下情谊
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
No, that's right. That's a good call.
没错 说得对
But, uh--well, maybe we can have a root beer before I go.
要不我们喝点麦根汽水吧 然后就走
Root beer?
麦根汽水
Sure. I'm always down for a good root beer.
好啊 麦根汽水我从来不拒绝
Great.
那太好了
Oh, hey, Hannah. Happy birthday.
汉娜 生日快乐
That dress is lovely.
好漂亮的裙子
Oh, thank you. I know.
谢谢 我知道
Oh, gosh!
天啊
Honey, you have a little something on your face.
宝贝 你脸上有点东西
I think your eyeliner's running.
大概是眼线有点晕开
Oh, it is? Wait. Where?
是吗 等下 在哪儿
Oh, no, honey, you just smudged it.
别动 宝贝 这下全晕染了
Hey, let's go upstairs and take care of it.
我们上楼处理一下吧
Let's go to the bathroom. Uh, okay.
我们去下洗手间吧 好吧
Okay, come on. Quick, quick!
来吧 快点
Shake a tail feather!
摇摇小尾巴
Hello, Hannah. I'm Marcus's mum.
你好 汉娜 我是马科斯的妈妈
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Well, I was just wondering if you could dance with my son.
我在想 你能不能和我儿子跳个舞
What?
什么
I'm just trying to fix my eyeliner.
我是来处理眼线的
Your eyeliner's fine. Just stay with us.
你的眼线没问题 就在这儿听我们说几句
Why not have Han Solo drop them off somewhere else
为啥不让汉·索罗在别的地方把他们赶下飞船
and then go to the rebel base in a different ship?
然后搭另一艘飞船去反抗军基地呢
It just...
这也太...
I don't know--it's just always bumped for me.
不知道 我就是老忍♥不住这么想
So, um, I'm done. Uh, are you good?
我喝完了 你呢
Uh, well, you don't want another root beer?
你不想再来一瓶吗
I should get back to the party.
我得回去参加派对了
Marcus, Marcus, hold on a second. Hold on.
马科斯 马科斯 等一下 等等
Here's the thing, man.
有件事 哥儿们
I don't think Hannah
我觉得汉娜
is someone that you want to be friends with.
不适合跟你做朋友
Why not?
为什么不适合
I...
我
I just don't think she knows how great you are,
我就是觉得 她不理解你的好
and I don't want to see you get hurt.
还有我不想看到你受伤
Will, you're a wise man,
威尔 你是个聪明人
maybe the wisest man I've ever met.
可能是我见过最聪明的人
But in this situation, you're wrong.
但这次 你说错了
I asked her to dance, and she said she would...
我刚才邀请她跳舞 她说她愿意
Later, much later.
不过要等会儿 多等会儿
Oh, dude, I think...
兄弟 我觉得
The first slow song that plays,
开始放第一首慢歌♥的时候
I'm gonna dance with Hannah.
我就要和汉娜跳舞
You people are scaring me.
你们吓到我了
Hannah, darling, you are a very popular girl,
亲爱的汉娜 你是个非常受欢迎的女孩
and as such, you wield a lot of power,
因此 你的影响力
probably more than you know.
可能比你知道的还要大
And when your boobs come in, look out.
等你的胸部发育后 当心点
Our lives come down to a series of choices.
我们的生活是由一连串的选择构成的
Now, you can either choose to take the high road
现在 你可以选择往高处走
and be the heroine,
成为女英雄
or you can choose to take the low road
也可以往低处走
and be part of an ugly society divided by lines of popularity,
成为这个趋炎附势的丑恶社会的一份子
which is dreadful.
那可就糟透了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I just want to go back to my party.
我只想回我的派对去
Okay. Listen up, princess.
好吧 听好了 小公主
When I was your age, I was you.
我像你这么大的时候 也跟你一样
And did I always make the best choices?
那时候我做的都是对的选择吗
Meh. Rarely.
很少是
The truth is I destroyed a lot of people.
事实上我毁了很多人
What Dakota is trying to say...
达科塔想说的是
is that you can choose right now
你现在可以选择
to do a mean thing or do a good thing.
做一件卑鄙的事或者一件好事
And dancing with Marcus would be choosing
如果你选择和马科斯跳舞
to do such a wonderful thing for someone,
就是在为他人做善事
and you have the power to make a difference.
你有能力让事情变得不一样
I'm gonna scream.
我要尖叫了
Oh, no. Oh, god.
不是吧 天呐
You're bluffing.
你在吓唬人
She wasn't bluffing. I saw that!
她没在吓唬人 我就知道
Oh, hey, hey!
你们等等
At all costs, we need to keep that DJ from slowing it down.
我们得不惜一切代价阻止DJ放慢歌♥
Now both of you empty your pockets.
把你们口袋里的东西都拿出来
Why? Just do it! Just do it!
为什么 照做 快照做
I need to bribe this guy.
我要贿赂那个人
Okay, I've got my Himalayan lucky rock.
好吧 我有喜马拉雅山幸运石
I think I only brought my lipstick and an I.D.
我想我只带了唇膏和身份证
You're killing me.
你太让我销魂了
All right, everybody, time to change the mood a bit.
好的 各位 是时候改变下心情了
Here's one of my favorite slow jams.
下面是我最爱的一首慢拍舞曲
Kill the slow jam! Kill the slow jam!
别放慢拍的 别放慢拍的
I got $7, and I got a Himalayan...
我有七块钱 还有一个喜马拉雅山...
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Oh, my god, tell me when it's over.
我的天 等这结束了再叫我
Uh, hi, Hannah.
你好 汉娜
It's, uh, much later,
我已经等了很久了
and I thought maybe you'd like to dance now.
我想你现在可能想跳舞了
Look, Marcus, uh...
马科斯
Okay, here's the deal.
好 那就这样吧
One dance and that's it.
我们就跳一支舞
Your hands can touch my shoulders,
你的手可以碰我的肩
but nothing else, nothing else.
但是其它地方都不行 都不可以
I would be honored to dance with you, Hannah Bickleman.
能和你共舞我感到很荣幸 汉娜·比克曼
You're so weird, Marcus.
你太古怪了 马科斯
Coconut.
椰子味
Wow, he can actually dance.
他真的会跳舞啊
I know.
我知道
We slow dance together all the time.
我们经常一起慢舞
Way to kill the moment.
真是破坏气氛
No. No! Will, Will!
不 不行 威尔 威尔
No, stop! I need to go.
不 停下 我得走了
I can't do this! What?
我不能这么做 什么
I can't do this! What?
我不能这么做 什么
I need to do what that little girl did tonight,
我要像今晚那个小女孩所做的一样
and I need to start making better choices.
我要开始做些更好的选择
This is an excellent choice!
这就是最佳选择
I need to stop defining myself
我要停止通过
through sexual escapades with men.
与男人的越轨性行为来定义自己
I need to take a nomadic year.
我也要来一个流浪之年
A nomadic year? What?
流浪之年 什么
Good-bye, Will.
再见 威尔
No, no, no.
不 不 别走
A nomadic year?
流浪之年吗
Fiona.
一定是菲欧娜
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表