剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
现在整个人都跟醉酒了一样
I'm probably legally drunk right now.
行了
Okay.
阿西娜
Athena.
这是我第一次孤零零过圣诞
This is my first Christmas alone.
天呐
God.
迈克尔
Michael.
别这样
Come on.
你不是孤身一人
You're not alone.
你的家人都很爱你
You have a family that loves you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你别太担心
Look, I-I don't want you to worry about me.
过完圣诞节
After the holidays,
我就去做全身体♥检♥
I'm gonna go get a full check-up.
我保证
I promise you that, okay?
好
Okay, good, good.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for coming to get me.
我们是家人
Always.
要互相依靠
Always.
他妈妈没事吧
But the mom's gonna be okay?
医生给她装了支架
Yeah, they put a stent in.
她很快就能出院了 只是没法在家庆祝圣诞节了
She'll be home soon, just not in time for Christmas.
那她儿子怎么办
So what happens to the little boy until then?
你刚提到 他家亲戚都离得很远
You said they didn't have any family nearby.
对 他得待在福利院
Yeah, he'll be in a group home
等他妈出院 接他回家
until his mother's released.
还有一个
Okay, one more.
真可怜
Poor kid.
这个圣诞可不快乐啊
Doesn't seem like very merry Christmas.
我们怎么给丹尼买♥♥了这么多礼物
Did we mean to buy Denny this many gifts?
我把礼物塞在阁楼
Well, I started stashing them in the attic
以防丹尼偷看
because he was snooping,
结果买♥♥着买♥♥着就刹不住了
and I think I lost track of how much I bought.
要是我们不接手 丹尼现在会在哪儿呢
Do you ever think about where Denny would be if we hadn't stepped in?
他也会沦落到福利院吗
Would he have ended up in a group home too?
不好说 有可能
I don't know. Maybe.
咱家儿子都意识不到自己有多幸运
That kid doesn't know how lucky he is.
那是自然 小孩子哪懂这些
Of course not. He's a kid.
心怀感恩吧
Just one more thing to be thankful for this holiday.
化验结果出来了
My lab results were posted.
怎么样
And?
一切正常
Clear across the board.
我终于能松口气了
I can finally breathe again.
你明天不用上班就好了
I wish you weren't working tomorrow.
我终于有心情过节了
I might actually feel like celebrating the holidays now.
每周都要陪你去医院检查
Between weekly trips to the hospital
迈克尔又很不对劲
and whatever's going on with Michael,
我之前恨不得十二月赶紧过去
I was about ready to fast-forward to January.
是啊
Yeah.
我倒是不介意明天还有工作
Well, I don't mind working tomorrow.
圣诞节前夜比圣诞节当日重要多了
Christmas Eve has become a much more important holiday now.
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
去年今夜 你答应了我的求婚
It's the night that you said yes.
好了
All right.
你还有五小时才去上班
You got about five hours till that alarm goes off.
趁这段时间 说不好我会答应你其他事呢
Let's see what else I might be willing to say yes to.
不 妈 我明晚没法跟你们吃饭
No, Mom, I still can't make it to dinner tomorrow.
我牙疼到要死 什么都吃不下
It's not like I can eat anything anyway with this frickin' toothache.
我圣诞节也要工作啊
I know it's Christmas, but I have to work.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
我的牙都疼死了
My mouth is literally killing me.
对 就怪你
Yes, I blame you.
我继承了你的牙病 都是你的错
I inherited your bad teeth, and that's your fault.
做双根管治疗迎接新年
Double root canal for New Year's.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
找苯佐卡因
Looking for another tube of benzocaine.
我知道 我已经找过...
I know. I'll already been through--
妈 不说了
Okay, Mom, I gotta go.
我爱你 圣诞快乐
I love you. Merry Christmas.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我变蓝了[心情不好]
假日感觉悲伤压抑是人之常情
我帮你转接心理诊疗热♥线♥
不 该死 我真的全身变蓝了
洛杉矶消防局 请开门
LAFD. Open up, Please.
太气人了
This is not okay.
疼死我了
Ouch. Jeez.
女士 你先坐下
Okay, ma'am, ma'am, please take a seat
告诉我们怎么回事
and tell us what's going on.
怎么回事 看着我
What's going on? Look at me.
我变成蓝精灵了 我得做根管治疗
I'm a Smurf, and I need a root canal.
脉搏稳定
Pulse is steady.
瞳孔反映正常
Pupils are normal.
症状持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
上周就开始牙疼
The teeth since last week.
醒来后 才发现变身"阿凡达"了
The "Avatar" look since I woke up.
更惨的是 我今天还得上班
And on top of that, I have to go to work today.
圣诞还要工作
On Christmas!
圣诞还工作 简直惨到没朋友啊
I mean, what kind of loser has to work on Christmas?
抱歉
Right. Sorry.
女士 可以让我的队员四处看看吗
Ma'am, do you mind if my guys here take a look around?
看吧
That's fine.
一群大帅哥
You very handsome men,
好好欣赏一下我乱糟糟的公♥寓♥吧
please go look through my messy apartment.
真是丢人丢到姥姥家了
Because this wasn't humiliating enough already.
女士 你服用胶银保健品了吗
Okay, ma'am, have you taken any colloidal silver supplements?
怎么会 没有
What? No.
-使用胶银眼药水了吗 -没有
- Any silver-based eye drops? - No, no.
-鼻炎喷雾 -没有
- Nose sprays? - No.
你服用药物了吗
Any medications we should know about?
苯佐卡因 治疗牙疼的凝胶
Benzocaine. Toothache gel.
她吞了一整管
She used the whole thing.
不止一管
And a trash can full of empties.
她抽搐了
She's seizing.
好
Okay.
-按住她 -按住了
- Got her? - I got her.
可能出现高铁血红蛋白血症了
Could be Methemoglobinemia.
用血气分♥析♥仪检查一下
Okay, put her on the CO-oximeter.
高铁血红蛋白含量为60%
Methemoglobin levels are 60%.
61 不断攀升
61. Climbing.
超过70就会致命
Anything over 70 can be deadly.
亨 给她插管输氧
Hen, get her on O2. Run a fluid line.
我去拿次甲基蓝
I'll grab the methylene blue chloride.
苯佐卡因是罪魁祸首
It's the benzocaine.
服用过量会抑制体内红细胞生成
Overuse can prevent the body from releasing red blood cells.
她的血怎么变成巧克力糖浆状了
Why is she bleeding chocolate syrup?
你还服用抗凝血剂呢 好奇宝宝
Because, blood thinner boy,
因为高铁血红蛋白血症令她的血液颜色加深
Methemoglobinemia causes her blood to appear much darker than normal,
导致皮肤呈现蓝色
which then causes her skin to only reflect blue light,
所以 她才会变成蓝精灵
hence, the Smurf lady.
次甲基蓝可令体内的铁元素降价
Methylene blue converts the ferric iron into ferrous iron
使血液恢复红色
and turns the blood back to red.
我头一回见这么严重的情况 亨
I've never seen a case this advanced, Hen.
加大剂量吧
Let's give her two doses.
高铁血红蛋白水平下降
Methemogblin levels dropping.
肤色恢复正常
Skin color's turning back to normal.
天呐
My God.
我...
I'm...
我不是蓝精灵了
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表