剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我就把屏幕上的信息拍下来了
I took a picture of the screen.
你没趁她睡觉 用她的指纹解锁吗
Did you use her thumb to unlock it while she was sleeping?
没有
No.
慢着 你经常这么干
Wait, do you do that?
当然不是了
Of course not!
我被捅伤住院后 巴克这么干过
Buck did it to me once after I got stabbed.
总之 只是两条信息和一张便签而已
Anyways, look, it's just two text messages and a scrap of paper.
应该没什么事
It probably means nothing.
我们的信♥用♥卡♥上有一条消费记录
There's a charge on our credit card.
一家日式铁板烧餐厅的消费记录
A teppanyaki restaurant.
她说是带你去吃生日大餐了
She said she took you there for your birthday.
是吗
Is that true?
她居然在这种事上撒谎
I cannot believe she lied about that.
我超爱吃铁板烧
I love teppanyaki.
你看 又撒谎了
See? Another lie.
睁着眼对我说瞎话
Right to my face.
她居然拿我当借口骗你
She's using me to lie to you.
我们上次差点一拍两散
We barely survived the last time.
现在还有俩孩子 这可怎么办啊
And now we have two kids to think of.
我也很想帮你 凯伦
I really wish I knew how to help you, Karen.
有喝的吗
You got anything to drink?
有咖啡
Yeah. I got coffee.
我去拿酒
I'll get us something stronger.
你可算来了 我一回家 他俩就这样了
Thank God. I found 'em like this.
她估计没法自己开车回家了
I don't think she can drive home.
凯伦 你不是病了吗
Karen, I thought you were sick.
我确实够了[病了]I am sick.
-我受够了你的谎言 -谎言
- I'm sick of the lies. - Lies.
我受够了背叛
I'm sick of the betrayal.
说背叛就背叛
So much betrayal.
老奇 我们先回避一下吧
Hey, Chim, maybe we should give them some privacy.
为什么要回避 这是我家
Why do I have to leave? This is my apartment.
亨出轨了
And Hen is the one who's cheating.
我没出轨
Wha-- I'm not cheating.
我都看到你的短♥信♥了
I saw the texts.
还有这个 你都打算幽会她了
And this, this is when you were gonna meet her at that hotel.
伊梅尔达
Imelda.
伊梅尔达就是罗伊斯医生
Imelda is Dr. Royce.
伊梅尔达·罗伊斯医生
Dr. Imelda Royce.
还是个医生啊
A doctor.
起码比上一个强
At least that's better than the last one.
我也是博士[医生]啊
I'm a doctor too!
我有博士学位呢 慢着
I have a PhD. Wait.
是那个罗伊斯医生吗
Dr. Royce is that surgeon--
你给人开胸那天在手术室结识的那个医生
the surgeon you met the day that you put your hand in that man's chest.
当场开胸 鲁莽冒险
Which... was really stupid and reckless, by the way.
你还是别插嘴了
Okay, maybe you should stop talking now.
她给人开胸开出一场"外遇"啊
She had a meet-cute over an open chest wound.
才不是
That's not right!
不是"外遇"
It wasn't a meet-cute.
只是结识而已
It was just a meet.
我联♥系♥罗伊斯医生 也就是伊梅尔达
And I was talking to Dr. Royce-- Imelda--
想问她如何考取医学院
about what it took to get into med school.
这是医学院入学考试的日期
These are the dates of when I can take my MCATs.
等等 你想去读医学院
Wait, you're thinking about going to medical school?
什么时候的事
Since when?
我也没想好 所以才没告诉你
I don't know. That's why I didn't say anything.
我就是异想天开了
I mean... it was just such a crazy idea.
亲爱的 不是这样
Baby, no.
才不是异想天开
That's not crazy.
天呐 你一定会成为一个出色的医生
My God, you'd be an amazing doctor.
对不起 我不该怀疑你
I'm so sorry I doubted you.
我真是如释重负
I'm so relieved.
我可犯愁了
I'm not.
-孩子们忘拿东西了 -不是
- The kids forget something? - No.
梅做头发呢
You know, May is at the salon,
我把哈里放到安德森家了
I dropped Harry off at the Andersons', and...
我就想来看看你
thought I came to check in on you.
我...
Well, I'm...
不太好
not fine.
还在强撑着
But I am managing.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
看她伤成那样
Seeing her like that just--
从警有风险 这我明白
Part of the job, I know that, but...
但亲眼看她受伤 听她挣扎
seeing it, hearing it--
无力感油然而生
Makes you feel powerless.
枪响后
When that gun went off,
我以为要失去她了
when I thought I'd lost her, I--
虽然最终没事 但我想起来还是心惊肉跳
I know I didn't, but I keep coming going back to what if.
这种感觉挥之不去
And I-- I don't know what to do with that feeling.
一位智者曾告诉我
You know, a wise man once told me
他讲不出妙语箴言
that he couldn't offer me any sage advice.
他只能给我把锤子 让我发泄
All he could offer me was a hammer.
我能往哪儿锤呢
What do you want me to do with a hammer?
我一直不喜欢那个壁炉
I never did like that fireplace.
迈克尔 阿西娜一定会砍了咱俩
Michael, Athena's gonna kill us.
别担心
Don't worry.
我再给你们装个新壁炉
I'll build you guys a new one.
爽
Yeah!
这张可得裱起来
That one goes in a frame.
我拍得这么好 你们可得付钱
Think you guys should pay me for my services.
那我们可得先看看成品
Wait a minute. Let's take a look at the pictures first.
过来
Get over here.
纳什太太 该你了
Okay, Ms. Nash, your turn.
我就算了吧
No, I don't think so.
我这身伤 不适合出镜
I'm in no condition for a photo shoot.
妈 我想穿着舞会礼裙和你合影
Mom, I want you in my prom pictures.
你瞧我这样 梅
Look at me, May.
我看到[理解你]了
I see you.
我为你自豪
And I couldn't be more proud.
你抓住他了 你成功了
You got him. You won.
淤伤是你顽强搏斗的证明
Those bruises show what kind of fighter you really are
我想用相机记录下这一瞬间
and I want pictures to remember this moment.
你好 我是乔什·罗素
Yes, hi. It's Josh Russo.
我考虑过了
I've thought about it.
我愿意出庭作证
I'd like to give a statement in court.
你不为她高兴吗
You're not happy for her?
我就是一时无法接受她要离我而去了
I just can't get past the fact that she's leaving me.
我家威尔逊医生
My Dr. Wilson.
挑个好点的角度拍啊
Hey, make sure you get my good side.
真美
Looks good.
很好
All right.
笑一个 妈妈
Get it, Mama.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
列车脱轨了
太平洋西1135号♥
Pacific West 1135.
列车从凤♥凰♥城开往联合车站
We were heading from Phoenix into Union Station.
列车在洛杉矶郡路段附件失事了
We've crashed somewhere close to the LA County line.
有多少...
Okay, so how many--
多人受伤
There are multiple injuries.
出现大规模人员伤亡
This is a mass casualty situation.
请派所有无任务的医疗队前往现场
You've gotta send out every available RA unit.
派遣城市搜救队前来搜救
We need USAR for search and rescue,
洛杉矶警局负责管制交通
LAPD for traffic control.
还需设立临时指挥中心
We're gonna need a mobile command center.
-我立刻联♥系♥他们 -好
- I'll call them now. - Okay.
你似乎很有经验
It seems like you've done this before.
对 但我之前和你现在一样
Yeah, but I was on your end of the line.
我曾是呼救中心的接线员
I used to be a 9-1-1 dispatcher.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表