剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
- She clear of the door? - Sure is, Cap.
动手吧
Do what you gotta do.
天呐
God.
他肯定再也不想见到我了
He's never gonna wanna see me again.
对不起 我会赔偿你维修费
I'm sorry. I'll pay to fix that.
各位 看看能不能把她慢慢抬下来
Okay, guys, let's try to gently pull her through.
女士 用力呼气
Ma'am, I need you to exhale.
停手吧 原路返回是不可能了
Okay, stop. She's not gonna come out the way she went in.
老大 这是原木
Cap, this is original wood.
没法直接把顶部窗格"拉"出去
We can't just poop out the top panel.
推出去 没法推出去 无意冒犯
Pop. We-- can't just pop out the top panel. Sorry.
我们得把窗框拆掉
We have to take apart the frame.
各位 上电锯
Guys, we're gonna need the saws.
你们要锯掉窗户
You're gonna cut the window?
坏事一桩接一桩
This just keeps getting worse.
女士 请冷静 她情况如何 亨
Ma'am, just try to stay calm. How's she looking, Hen?
体征正常 就是有点喘粗气
Vitals are good. Just breathing a little heavy.
你哪里疼吗
Are you in pain?
不疼 见过有人羞愤而死吗
No, but has anyone ever died of actual shame?
真抱歉 盖瑞
I'm sorry, Gary.
我没想到初次约会就闹得这么难堪
This is not how I wanted our first date to go.
触底反弹嘛
It can only get better from here, right?
我正好趁机换个飘窗
I've always wanted a bay window.
他大概再也不想见到我了
He's probably never gonna wanna speak to me again,
你根本不知道现在找对象有多难
and you have no idea how hard it is to meet someone these days.
信我吧 同为单身汪 我懂
Believe me, as a fellow solo, I know.
埃迪前两天倒是遇到了中意的姑娘
Eddie might've finally met someone special.
结果转头就把人家臭骂一顿
Then he went and bit her head off.
她绝对不会搭理他了 而且他儿子还会因此挂科
Now she'll never talk to him again and will probably flunk his kid.
还不许人家说大实话了
Well, you kinda did.
电锯送上去了 老大
Saw's on its way up, Cap.
你们要用电锯
Are you guys using a saw?
好了 人救出来了
All right, guys. We got her out.
深呼吸一下吧
Can you take a deep breath for me?
-肋骨疼吗 -不疼
- Any pain in your ribs? - I'm okay.
没事就好
You good? All right.
我自己打车回家
I'll call a Lyft.
留下吧
Or you-- or you could stay.
爱情来得太快就像龙♥卷♥风♥
但谁不喜欢圆♥满♥结局呢
遇见对的人一定要把握住
孩子们都会觉得大人骗自己
Pretty sure all kids call their parents liars at some point.
轮到自己身上 就不是滋味了
Yeah, well, feels a little different when you hear it coming out of your kid.
等到了叛逆期 你就等着操心吧
Just wait till he gets to the "I don't have to do what you tell me" phase.
你的叛逆期也太长了吧
Aren't you still in that phase?
关键是 他说得对
The thing is, he's right.
我确实骗了他
I lied to him.
算是自欺欺人吧
Or maybe I lied to myself.
总之 我真是太傻了
Either way, I feel like a fool.
我多年来一直想给他编织一个童话世界
I spent years trying to convince my kid to believe in the Easter Bunny.
可到头来 还是得告诉他残酷的真♥相♥
But now I gotta tell him none of it's real.
也不必矫枉过正
Yeah, I think you might be overcorrecting here.
告诉他 他和别的孩子一样就好
Told him he's no different than the other kid.
但他与众不同 他有脑瘫
But he is. He has CP.
很多正常孩子能做的事 他都做不了
There's a lot he can't do.
你听说过吉姆·阿伯特吗
Have you ever heard of Jim Abbott?
棒球运动员吗
Baseball player?
上世纪90年代投出一场无安打比赛
Pitched a no-hitter in the '90s,
能达成此成就的投手凤毛麟角
which in itself is pretty crazy,
但更劲爆的是 吉姆·阿伯特生来只有一只手
but it's even crazier if you know that Jim Abbott was only born with one hand.
千真万确 我在医院时读了他的事迹
Yeah, really. I read his book when I was in the hospital.
好吧
Okay.
他怎么做到的
How'd he do it?
他不断练习戴手套 投球接球都用一只手
He practiced switching his glove to his throwing hand relentlessly
投完球后 他就能无缝接球
so that he could field after he pitched.
满满的正能量
I like the positivity.
可不管练得多努力
I'm just not sure how any amount of practice
克里斯恐怕都没法玩滑板
is gonna help Chris stay on a skateboard.
我又不是腿脚不便
I'm not an invalid, you know.
我需要什么可以自己买♥♥
I can still get groceries for myself.
我好心帮你
I'm doing something nice.
-道谢就行了 -谢谢你
- Say thank you. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
脑中有子弹的患者怎么样了
So what's happening now with your bullet lady?
医生今早手术取出了子弹
They removed the bullet this morning,
还在等弹道检测 看会不会有线索
so just waiting on ballistics to give us a clue to something.
她丈夫怎么说
Well, what about the husband?
他声称自己对妻子中弹毫不知情
Claims he has no idea how his wife got shot.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
我更爱你
I love you more.
他当时还想质问我们呢
He actually tried to interrogate us.
先下手为强啊
Yeah, the best defense is a good offense.
他有不在场证明吗
What about his alibi?
现在还不清楚她中弹的时间
Well, we don't even know when she was shot.
弄不清时间点 就无从下手
I mean, without a specific timeline, we can't prove anything.
妻子依然不怀疑是其丈夫所为吗
And the wife still doesn't suspect him at all?
爱情使人盲目
They say love is blind.
但她大概不是故意装傻
But in this case, I think willfully so.
她之前记性很好
I mean, she went from having a great memory
可现在连刚见过的医生名字就记不住
to forgetting the name of the doctor that she met an hour ago.
她之前没有头疼的毛病
Never prone to headaches,
现在吃止痛药跟吃糖一样
but now she chewing aspirin like they breath mints.
她的人生彻底乱套了
I mean, her whole life fell apart.
但她数月来从未想过自救
But she chose not to seek help for months.
也许她想不到丈夫会伤害她
Well, maybe she just can't believe the man that she married could ever hurt her.
她兴许自以为了解自己的枕边人
Hell, he's her husband. She thinks she knows him.
可有时 人们其实并不了解自己的配偶
Yeah, sometimes you don't know who you married to,
一方故意隐瞒能怎么办啊
and sometimes, they don't want you to know.
真♥相♥总有大白的一天
The truth eventually comes out, though.
也许子弹取出后 真♥相♥就会水落石出
But maybe with this, it'll come out with your bullet.
是啊
Yeah.
医生说 取出子弹其实并不难
You know, the surgeon said that taking it out wasn't that hard.
他们之前很担心 因为子弹在大脑中
I mean, they were worried about the location of the bullet,
手术取出也许会有风险
the risk of taking it out,
但事实证明 她好得很
but as it turns out, she's just fine.
阿西娜
Athena.
我这下明白你为什么好心帮我买♥♥东西了
Well, you know, now I finally know the motive of the groceries.
手术的事就不要再提了
Look, I am not having this conversation again.
我不会做手术
I am not doing that surgery.
你也不能就这样等死啊
So you're just gonna wait to die.
我会做化疗
I'm going through another bout of radiation.
医生帮我争取了新的化疗药物
The doctors put my name on a list for a trial for this new chemotherapy pill.
该药消除肿瘤的效果喜人
You know, it's showing some promise for shrinking tumors.
-有几成把握 -我知道你觉得...
- How much promise? - Look, I know that you think--
你这个傻子
That you are a fool.
我想支持你的决定 迈克尔
Look, I wanna be supportive, Michael,
我想尊重你的意愿
I wanna respect your wishes, but...
但我不想看你死去
I do not want you to die.
我也不想死
Me either. Okay?
弹道检测结果出来了 找到枪♥支♥了
Ballistics just came back. They found a match.
-丈夫的枪吗 -更惊人
- Does the gun belong to the husband? - Worse.
是妻子的枪
It belongs to the wife.
-格雷格吗 -你就是乔什吧
- Greg? - You must be Josh.
幸会
It's really nice to meet you.
初次约会 你真会选地方
As first dates go, I gotta admit you chose well.
大家通常觉得墓地不适合约会
You know, you don't usually think of the cemetery as a romantic place for a date,
但墓地离奇有趣 气氛神秘朦胧
but it's quaint, kind of kitschy,
四处都有出口
and there are plenty of exits
万一约会对象讨人嫌 随时可以跑路
in case one of us turns out to be too sketchy.
在这里看看老电影
I figure there is nothing more romantic than watching an old movie
在已故电影演员的坟前吃零食 多浪漫啊
snacking on the graves of the people who used to make them.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表