剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Yeah, well, the law doesn't apply to the robots.
机器完全不知疲倦
They don't take breaks.
简直抢饭碗啊
They're already self-aware.
有时 我真讨厌这份无聊的工作
You know, sometimes I hate this dumb job.
我听人说
You know, I heard a rumor
谢恩打算炒掉这班人中最慢的那一个
that Shane is gonna fire the slowest picker from this shift,
可我需要这份无聊的工作
and I need this dumb job.
天呐 他还在那儿盯着呢
God, he's still over there.
我已经慢了一分钟了 我得抓紧了
I'm already a minute behind. I gotta go.
我完蛋了
I'm fired.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
机器人攻击人类了
无人驾驶汽车
Self-driving cars,
智能家居 机器工人
smart homes, robot labor.
依我看 亨
I'm telling you, Hen,
已经变天了 未来太吓人了
the future is here and it is terrifying.
亨
Hen!
对不起 老奇 我...
I'm so-- I'm sorry, Chim. I'm--
我有点走神了
I'm just a little distracted.
我懂 可你得振作起来
Look, I know. And I'm sorry.
我没你不行
But I can't do this without you.
快把我神志清醒的搭档找回来
I need my partner back.
我在呢 我可以
I'm here. I'm with you.
很好
Good.
我们去镇♥压♥机器人革命吧
Let's go put down this robot revolution.
机器也有好用的时候
Not all automation is bad.
厉害
Nice!
三号♥机器人不知为何发狂了
Robot number three just went crazy.
什么类型的机器人
What kinda robot are we talking about?
运输机 我司有大量该类机器人
Transport. The company has a whole army of them.
用于搬运和搁置仓库中的重物
And they're used for moving heavy boxes and shelved items around the warehouse.
攻击了谁
And it attacked someone?
我同事 杰瑞姆
Yeah, my co-worker Jerome.
我听说 机器人像自杀式炸♥弹♥客一样紧追着他不放
I heard that it just beelined for him like a suicide bomber
把他逼到了角落
and crashed into the end of the aisle
撞倒了一整排货架
then took down a whole row of shelves.
好想念实体店啊
I miss brick-and-mortar.
知道机器人故障的原因吗
Any idea what caused the robot to malfunction?
机器人的运转通常十分精准
Normally, their movements are really precise.
不知为何 三号♥机器人就跟杰瑞姆杠上了
It's just that, number three was just gunning for Jerome.
大家闪开吧
Okay, you guys can clear away.
交给我们吧
We'll take over from here.
请退后
Step back, please.
杰瑞姆 你呼吸困难吗
Hi, Jerome. Are you having any trouble breathing?
-不 -有明显的挤压伤
- No. - Obvious crush injuries.
双腿情况未知
Don't know the condition of his extremities under there.
我刚才只是想尿尿
All I wanted was to take a leak.
人有三急啊
It's a basic human need.
机器人发狂前 你是不是尿在上面了
Did-- did you pee on this before it crashed?
什么仇什么怨啊
Why would you do that?
监工不准我们上厕所
Our supervisor won't let us go to the bathroom.
拣货效率会下降
It ruins our pick-time.
我们的监工 谢恩...
Yeah, according to our supervisor, Shane--
谢恩在哪儿
Where is Shane?
别走啊 谢恩
Don't go anywhere, Shane.
职业安全与健康管理局要请你喝茶了
OSHA's gonna have a field day with you.
老大 他的心跳加剧
Cap, heart's racing,
血压偏低 出血不多
blood pressure's a little low and not a lot of blood.
我得仔细查看一下
I'm gonna start a line.
可能体内血管破裂 但受重物压制 暂时还未血崩
It could be something severed underneath but currently compressed.
-得把双腿拖出来 -好 巴克 跟我来
- Ready for either extremity. - Okay, Buck, you're with me.
埃迪负责抓住他的胳膊往外拖
Eddie, take the side on his arm.
好 老大
You got it, Cap.
我们得同时抬起货架
We need to lift the shelving unit at exactly the same time
这样才能把他顺利救出
so they can work on him simultaneously.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
上肢动脉无碍
I've got brachial.
检查大腿动脉
Taking femoral.
动脉向内缩了 很难定位
I can hardly see the artery; it's recoiling back up.
上夹钳和止血带
Applying clamp and tourniquet.
埃迪 帮忙按住他的肩膀吧
Eddie, can you hold his shoulders, please?
早知如此 我还不如尿裤子
I should've just wet my pants.
-好了 -该死
- Got it. - Damn it.
亨 再给我一把...
Hen, I need another--
脉搏停了 他快不行了
Lost his pulse. He's crashing.
加大输液量
Run the line wide open.
意识恢复了
We got him!
老大 病患状况已稳定 可以抬走了
Cap, he's stable enough to transport.
-干得漂亮 各位 -给力亨回来了
- Great work today, guys. - She is back!
你们送他去医院
All right, you get him to the hospital.
我们消防局见
I'll see you back at the station.
没问题 老大
Sure thing, Cap.
也许医生会给我插导尿管
Maybe they'll put a catheter in me at the hospital,
这样 就没人管我上厕所了
and then I'll be able to go to the bathroom
我想尿就尿
any time I damn well please.
杰瑞姆想插导尿管呢 亨
Jerome is joking about wanting a catheter, Hen.
这孩子可能脑子撞傻了
I think he may have a head injury.
紧急车辆交通抢占通道
-让他憋住 -就快到了
- Tell him to hold on. - Almost there, buddy.
我提前给你演奏一遍 奶奶
Let me give you a preview of tonight, Gram.
我知道你想听
I know you'll love it.
不得不说 我当年真是明智
Gotta say, I feel completely vindicated
你九岁时 我就支持你放弃钢琴 改学提琴了
backing your decision to quit the piano at age nine.
姜还是老的辣 你父母哭笑不得的反应真是精彩
It is so fun telling your parents, "I told you so."
虽然全靠我自己用功
I'd take all the credit,
但您年纪大 就让着您吧 奶奶
but I know you were the OG, Gran.
不能去看你在爱乐交响团的首秀 真是太遗憾了
I hate that I can't be there for your Philharmonic debut.
洛杉矶有史以来最年轻的提琴独奏手
Youngest soloist in L.A. Orchestra history.
奶奶能活着看到你取得这样的成就 真是值了
I mean, this is pretty much the pinnacle of stuff a grandma lives for.
你之前从没错过我的任何一场演出...
And you've never missed a performance yet, so...
这次你不能去 真是太遗憾了
it won't be the same without you.
妈 我刚从奶奶家出来
Mom. I'm leaving Gran's house now
现在去干洗店取礼服
to go pick up my dress at the cleaners.
放心 不会迟到
No, I won't be late.
大提琴凯蒂03 你收到一条新评论
妈妈来电
-妈 -宝贝
- Mom. - Honey.
我就想再打来确认一下 你带高跟鞋了吗
I'm just calling again to make sure you have your heels.
别这么神经质啦
Stop fussing.
要演奏的人又不是你
You'd think you were the one giving the performance.
我这还只是口头担心呢
You think I'm bad?
你♥爸♥都紧张地换了好几件衬衫了
Your father changed his shirt again.
-我都快被他折磨疯了 -我听着呢
- He's driving me crazy. - I heard that.
去帮他选吧 别担心我
Go help him. I'm good.
你真是我们的骄傲 宝贝 拜拜
We're so proud of you, honey. Bye.
亨 怎么回事
Hen, what happened?
我在十字路口撞了一辆车
I-I hit a car in the intersection.
-车里有个女孩 -我呼救支援
- There's a girl in it. - I'll call for more units.
我们还得送杰瑞姆去医院呢
We have to get Jerome to the hospital.
女士 能听到吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
女士
Ma'am?
艾芙琳
艾芙琳 艾芙琳 能听到吗
Evelyn. Evelyn! Evelyn, can you hear me?
女士 你的头能动吗
Ma'am, if you-- if you can't lift your head,
能听到 就动动手指
can you move your fingers if you can hear me?
调度中心 这里是118救护车
Dispatch, this is ambulance 118.
我们与民用轿车相撞了
We've hit a civilian vehicle
地址是西奥林匹克和梅恩交界的十字路口
at the intersection of West Olympic and Main.
车主受伤了
The vehicle driver is injured.
请求紧急援救
Request assistance ASAP.
调度中心 我是118队长
Dispatch, this is Captain 118.
我们这就赶往现场
We are en route to the scene at West Olympic and Main.
请求派遣一辆救护车
We also need an additional RA unit
转移我们车上的伤患
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表