剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
但救护车还得一会儿才能赶到
just gonna take some time for the ambulances to get here.
没时间了
We don't have time.
街尾气罐车泄漏出的天然气溶入了水中
That gas truck down the street, it's leaking gasoline into the water.
这片区域就是个定时炸♥弹♥
We're standing on top of a bomb.
请注意 国家公园正全面疏散
Be advised full evacuation in effect in national park.
据称有人趁乱抢劫
Looters reported in the prospect.
收到
Copy that.
-全拿走了吗 -嗯
- Did you get 'em all? - Yeah.
我们该去下一家看看
We should check next door.
我刚透过窗户看到了几个"银碗"
Saw a couple of silver bowls through the window.
我们车上已经装满了
We're hauling as much as we can carry already, man.
应该放不下更多了
I don't think we can fit no more.
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
你们俩 举起双手
Both of you, put your hands in the air.
把箱子放下吧 "老大"
You wanna drop that box, Boss?
不行啊
I can't.
怎么不行了
I bet you can.
-我不想吓到他们 -吓到谁
- I don't wanna scare 'em. - Scare who?
你们俩趁乱抢劫小动物
You're looting animals?
抢劫
Looting?
不 我们是在拯救动物
No, we're saving 'em.
你瞧
Look, check it out.
看到了吧
See? Yeah.
洛杉矶西部
宠物救援队
我们负责帮助失主找回走失的宠物
We reunite owners with pets who get separated
在发生自然灾害 火灾等危险时施以援手
during natural disasters, fires, those sorts of things.
我们自称"海岸奇兵"
We call ourselves The Raiders of the Lost Barks.
别听他胡说
No, we don't.
雷 我们说好不用这个名字 别乱讲
Ray, we talked about this. Come on.
-我就想试试看嘛 -太掉价了
- I'm just trying it out. - Yeah, it's lame.
请出示你们二人的身份证件
You two have ID on you?
虽然我很欣赏你们的善举
Much as I appreciate your cause,
但我不能放任你们随意闯入别人家中
I can't let you just break into people's houses.
准确来讲 我们俩可不是"破门而入"
You see, technically, we're not really breaking in.
说出来你可能会大吃一惊
You'd be surprised how many homeowners
很多户主逃生时都不关窗户和后门
leave their windows and backdoors unlocked.
雷灵巧钻狗洞很有一套
Yeah, you should see Ray here navigate himself through the occasional doggy door.
我的关节很灵活
I'm double-jointed.
是吗
Yeah?
准确来讲 闯入就是重罪
Well, technically, it's still a felony.
这样吧
Okay, I tell you what.
我刚才无意中听到你们说车上装不下了
Overheard you say you got more than you can fit.
你们俩最好还是先照管好车上这些动物吧
I think it's best if you boys just take care of your present cargo.
剩下的就交给动物保护协会吧
Leave the rest for the ASPCA.
-遵命 长官 -谢谢你
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
-谢谢你 -晚安
- Thank you. - Have a good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- You too. - Yeah.
你不是吧 "海岸奇兵"逊毙了
Come on, man. "Raiders of the Lost Bark."
别做梦了 我可不要在T恤上印这种名字
You lost your mind, think I'm gonna walk around with a shirt...
-多好听啊 -才没有
- It's a good name. - It's not.
我朋友至少伤及了一根肋骨 还有别的症状...
My friend's got at least one broken rib and showing signs--
请说一下你的名字 我来登记
Can I get your names for the list, please?
有登记的伤患名单吗
You have a list?
-太无礼了吧 -莉娜 莉娜
- Excuse me. - Lena. Lena.
你先处理伤口
First we get you fixed up,
然后再胡闹
then you can spiral out.
我叫埃迪·迪亚兹 这位是莉娜·巴斯科
I'm Eddie Diaz. This is Lena Bosko.
名单上有罗尼·库珀吗
Have you seen a Ronnie Cooper on the list?
136队消防队长
Fire captain, station 136.
没有
I haven't.
去里面等吧 医生稍后就来
Head on inside and someone will be with you.
别怕 宝贝 我没事
Don't be scared, baby. I'm fine.
一点也不疼
It doesn't hurt.
再拿点纱布来
I'm gonna need more gauze.
迪亚兹 如你所愿 我都到医院了
Okay, Diaz, you got your wish. I'm here.
你不必再看着我了
You don't have to babysit me.
我懂你 要是我的队长失踪了...
Yeah, I get it. If my captain was out there--
老库不仅是我的队长
Coop's not just my captain, okay?
他当初对我的信任成就了今天的我
He believed in me. He made me who I am.
看到他 你想起你儿子了吗
He remind you of your son?
有点
I guess a little.
他母亲去世一定很难熬吧 请节哀
Sorry about his mom. That's rough.
凯尔 你怎么了
Kyle, what's wrong?
-他呛水了 -怎么会
- He's drowning. - What?
他嘴里有什么
What's in his mouth?
天呐
My God.
凯尔 宝贝 妈妈在这里
Kyle, baby, I'm here.
气促了 凯尔 慢慢深呼吸
Short breaths, Kyle. Nice and easy.
慢慢来 数到三
Nice and easy. All right, on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
给他做X光扫描
Get him to X-ray.
找肺部专家给他检查一下
See which pulmonary specialist is available.
谢谢你
Thank you.
延迟性二次溺水
Delayed secondary drowning.
我是第一次见
I've never seen one of those.
真厉害
Good catch.
你是医护人员吗
Paramedic?
不是 但我曾是医护兵
No, but I was a medic in the service.
不知你是否注意到了 我们急缺人手
In case you couldn't tell, we are severely shorthanded.
你能不能...
Any chance that you could--
没问题 我清洗一下就可以去帮忙
Yeah, sure, just point me where to wash up.
抱歉 看来你一时半会儿摆脱不掉我了
Sorry, looks like you're not getting rid of me anytime soon.
有人吗
Is someone there?
我在
Yes?
我在这里
Here.
坚持住 我来了
Hang in there. I'm coming to you.
稍等 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
我来了
I got you.
队长
Captain.
见到你真是喜出望外
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
警♥察♥就像砖 哪里需要往哪里搬
Who says there's never a cop around when you need one?
坚持住
Okay, you hang on.
我会救你出来
I'm gonna get you out of here.
727L30警员请求紧急医疗救援
7-2-7-L-30 requesting immediate medical assistance
在13街和韦尔斯利车道交叉路一角
near the corner of 18th and Wellesley Drive.
收到 L30警员
Copy request, L-30.
请注意 救护人员大概30到35分钟后赶到
Be advised, EMTs approximately 30-35 minutes out.
太久了 来不及了
Too long, too late.
请尽量让他们快点来 控制中心
Do what you can to shave down that estimate, Central.
我去找千斤顶 帮你把胳膊抽出来
We'll see if I can find a jack to free your arm.
我的胳膊已经废了
My arm's gone.
我几小时前就用皮带扎住了
I belted if off hours ago.
早就没知觉了
It's already gone numb.
你随身携带刀子或者切割工具了吗
You carrying any kind of knife, cutting tool...
车上有吗
maybe in your car?
只有指甲锉
Not unless you count a nail file.
那恐怕不管用
I'm afraid that's not gonna do it.
你有什么主意
What are we talking about?
你得帮我彻底把胳膊截断
You're gonna have to finish amputating my arm.
情况如何
Okay, what's our current status?
约三分之一的伤患处于昏迷或半昏迷状态
About a third of them are semi or unconscious.
四人心律不齐 其他人都慢慢苏醒了
Picked up arrhythmia in four, others are coming around.
多数伤患出现头疼 眩晕症状
There's a lot of complaints about headaches and dizziness.
-伤亡情况呢 -两人已确认死亡
- Casualties? - Two so far.
救护车找得怎么样了
Any word on our ride?
已经过去20分钟了
No, it's been 20 minutes
我派老奇和约翰去找车了 他们还没回来
since I sent Chimney and John on a bus hunt.
我们该步行护送伤患离开了
I think it's time we start walking some of these people out of this area.
大概七人无法走动 怎么办
And what about the seven or so that aren't ambulatory?
我留下来照看他们
I'll stay here with 'em.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表