剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
如果没有你
Don't know if I'd be able to
这次家长会 我肯定晕头转向了
navigate the confusing waters of parent-teacher night without you.
我是护工 必须轻车熟路
Well, knowing these things is sorta my job.
看我眼色行事
Okay, follow my lead.
不用理会老师们的烂笑话
Try to ignore these teachers' corny jokes.
什么笑话
What jokes?
数学
无法静止不动的数字叫什么
What do you call a number that won't sit still?
"漫游数字"[罗马数字]A roamin' numeral.
怎么"搭建乐队舞台"[站起来]How do you make a bandstand?
拿走椅子 就站起来了
Take away their chairs!
音乐
他好像没听懂
I don't think he got it.
我听懂了
No, I-- I did.
克里斯托弗很喜欢自然学科
Christopher shows a great interest in science,
自然学科
但他会跟其他同学说
though he does keep telling other students
海啸根本不是事
tsunamis aren't a big deal,
这会误导别人
which is unhelpful.
我会跟他谈下这件事
I'll make sure to talk to him about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
不讲笑话吗
No jokes?
我想讲一个"化学反应"笑话
I try to tell chemistry jokes,
但"没反应"
but there's no reaction.
听懂这个梗了吗
Get it?
"没反应"
No reaction?
英语
果然是烂笑话不断啊
You weren't kidding about the jokes.
希望英语老师不会尬幽默
Well, hopefully the English teacher has a better shtick.
抱歉让你们久等了
So sorry to keep you waiting.
上个学生家长问了一大堆问题
My last student's father asked a surprising amount of questions.
想到了
I'm sure he did.
又见面了 普莱斯夫人
Good to see you again, Ms. Price.
你就是迪亚兹先生了吧
And you must be Mr. Diaz.
叫我埃迪就可以了 全名是
Please, call me Eddie. It's short for--
埃德蒙多
Edmundo?
很多人会以为是爱德华多
Most people guess Eduardo.
我祖父就叫埃德蒙多
Growing up, I had a grandfather named Edmundo.
他生前 我最喜欢他了
He was my favorite.
我也是 我...
Mine too. I mean...
说一下克里斯托弗吧
So let's talk about Christopher.
他英语课表现不错
He's been doing really well in my class.
语言表达能力显著提升
His verbal skills have definitely improved.
他还是不太好意思大声朗读
He's still a little shy about reading out loud,
但阅读理解没问题
but he definitely understands the material.
一看就是从小有人给他读故事
I attribute that to him being read to from an early age,
早教做得好
so bravo there.
这都是他母亲的功劳
No, we have his mother to thank for that.
克里斯托弗说她去世之后 你来读了
Christopher tells me you've kept it up since she's been gone.
我努力模仿角色了 但她更擅长
I try to do the voices, but she was better at it.
我相信你也毫不逊色
I'm sure you're no slouch.
他确实很出色
No, he isn't.
克里斯托弗还是班里的人气王之一
Christopher is also one of our most popular students.
他喜欢给大家带来欢乐
He loves making the other kids laugh.
-这是个问题吗 -完全不是
- Is that a problem? - Not at all.
他是个贴心善良的好孩子
He's a very sweet and kind boy.
你把他教养得很好
You're doing a great job.
过奖
Thank you.
要聊聊刚才的事吗
We gonna talk about that?
我养了一个风趣幽默 人气爆红的人才吗
That I'm basically raising a funny, popular, young genius?
还对英语老师有点意思呢
That has a pretty young thing for an English teacher.
她漂亮吗 我都没注意
Was she pretty? Didn't even notice.
还装呢
I'm sorry.
刚才不是你一个劲暗送秋波
I must have you confused with someone
盯着弗洛里斯老师蓝洼洼的大眼睛吗
who couldn't stop gazing into Ms. Flores's big blue eyes.
是棕色
They were brown.
确实是
And you're right.
还说你没注意呢
Too bad you didn't notice.
卡洛威医生
Dr. Calloway.
格兰特警官 你好
Sergeant Grant. Good to see you.
-你丈夫怎么样 -巴比很好 多谢关心
- How's your husband? - Bobby's doing well, thank you.
你上报了一起枪伤事件
You called in a gunshot wound?
对 五十多岁女性
Yes. Female, early 50s.
来院检查 声称头疼 神志恍惚
Came in complaining about headaches and some disorientation.
根据组织愈合程度
Now, given the scar tissue,
这颗子弹大概在脑中待了两三个月了
I'm going to estimate this bullet has been there for two, maybe three months.
等下 这是以前中的枪吗
Wait. This is an old gunshot wound?
是
Yes.
中枪那天怎么没上报
Why wasn't it reported the day it happened?
因为那个女人都不知道自己中枪了
Because that woman didn't even know she had been shot.
今天才得知
Not until today.
琼安
Joan?
这是罗梅罗警探
This is Detective Romero.
他得问你
He needs to ask you--
又问吗
More questions?
这肯定是搞错了
I really think this has to be a terrible mistake.
我真没中过枪
I promise you I have never been shot.
不管是头 还是其他部位
In the head or anywhere else.
我要是中枪了 我能不记得吗
It feels like something I'd remember, don't you think?
女士 片子都拍出来了
Ma'am, we saw the X-rays.
我也看到了 那个医生
So did I. And Dr...
-卡洛威 -对 卡洛威医生
- Calloway. - Yes, Dr. Calloway.
感觉他人很好
He seems like a lovely man,
但医院经常出乌龙事件
but hospitals always make mistakes.
我还听说有患者被截错肢呢
I've heard stories about people having the wrong limbs amputated.
医生很肯定
Well, the doctor seems pretty sure,
所以我们要查一下你是不是出过什么事
so we need to investigate, find out what might've happened to you.
医生认为 如果你真中过枪
So the doctor thinks that if you were shot,
应该是一月份 二月初左右
it would've happened sometime in January, maybe early February.
那段时间有什么事发生吗
Did anything during that time period happen that was unusual?
没什么事 我生活很单调
Not really. My life is pretty boring.
就我和我丈夫两人
It's just me and my husband.
你丈夫呢 他正赶过来吗
Where is your husband? Is he on his way?
不 他出城了 去打高尔夫了吧
No, he's out of town. Golfing I think.
圆石滩高尔夫球场
Maybe Pebble Beach.
他去年提早退休了
He took early retirement last year,
一直闲不住
so he is always looking for things to do.
而我则喜欢宅在家
Me, I am a happy homebody.
我该联♥系♥他吧
I should call him, shouldn't I?
是这样
You know.
我包里可能有线索
I probably have the information in here.
琼安 你来医院检查头痛
Joan, you came into the ER with a headache.
你经常吃止痛片吗
Do you get those a lot?
以前不是 但现在必须吃
Never used to, but now it seems like I always have one.
我试着不喝咖啡
I tried cutting out caffeine
不喝红酒 不吃培根 但还是很疼
and red wine and bacon, but still.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你总是习惯记录一切吗
Do you normally write everything down?
我以前记忆力特别好
Always prided myself in remembering things.
名字 手♥机♥号♥ 生日 倒背如流
Names, phone numbers, birthdays.
但人上年纪了 就得写下来了
But you get older, and you start to need a little help.
琼安 你没事吧
Joan, are you okay?
我得再找一下那个医生
I think I need to talk to that doctor again--
-叫什么 -卡洛威
- Dr... - Calloway?
对 谢谢 我记性太差了
Yes, thank you. My memory is terrible.
我们先拿走行吗 稍后再还你
Do you mind if we keep this? We'll return it.
行
Go right ahead.
-谢谢 -谢谢 琼安
- Thank you. - Thank you, Joan.
她真不记得中过枪
She really doesn't remember being shot.
她好像也不愿记起
I'm not sure she wants to.
你觉得是她老公
You think it's the husband.
我觉得家家有本难念的经
I think that no one ever really knows what goes on inside of a marriage.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表