剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
文图拉第一长老会医院
First Presbyterian on Ventura.
爸 我先去接妈 再一起去医院
Dad, listen, I'm gonna go get Mom, okay, and we're gonna meet you there.
别告诉她是怎么回事
Do not tell her what happened!
你胸口插了一个钉子 爸
You've got a nail sticking out of your chest, Dad.
我不说 她也能想明白
She's gonna figure it out.
我爱你
Listen, I love you.
我这下要遭殃了
I'm never gonna live this down.
我爱你
I love you!
我胸口插个钉子 你还能电击我吗
How are you gonna shock me with a little nail sticking out of my chest?
这是连监视器的线 不是电击线
These leads are for monitoring, not shocking.
随时监测你的生命特征
Just making sure everything still sounds okay.
该死
Damn it!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没跟我女儿说 我爱你
I didn't say I love you back to my daughter.
万一我撒手人寰怎么办
What if that's the last time I speak to her?
别担心
Don't worry.
你之后还有很多机会跟她说
You'll have plenty more chances to tell her later.
老奇 你放对位置了吗
Chim, did you place these leads correctly?
当然了 怎么了
Of course I did. Why?
-他要不行了 -还有四分钟才能到
- He's about to code. - We're still four minutes out.
-我拿氧气罩 -好
- Okay, I got the bag. - Yeah.
开始做心肺复苏
All right, starting compressions.
我好像把心脏伤口弄得更严重了
I think I'm making the hole in his heart bigger.
医生到时会修复
They'll fix it at the hospital,
但前提是他还活着
but only if he's not dead.
还是没有心跳
Still no heartbeat.
呼吸啊
Come on.
呼吸啊
Come on, buddy.
呼吸啊 你不能就这样离你女儿而去
Come on, you're not leaving your daughter hanging like that.
有脉搏了
We got a pulse.
看出来了
Yep.
心脏又跳动了
Heart's beating again.
你饿吗
You hungry?
送完伤者去吃点东西吧
Wanna grab a bite after we drop him?
必须好啊
Definitely.
巴比走后 我都没吃上一顿好饭
I haven't had a proper meal since Bobby left.
这是发生了什么啊
What happened here?
他没心跳了 我们给他做心肺复苏
He started coding. We had to start CPR.
场面很血腥
Things got a little messy.
没错 但现在他的心脏喷血如泉涌
Yep, but now his ticker's pumping like Old Faithful.
跳动有力 每秒80下
80 BPM with normal rhythm.
我瞬间没食欲了
And I just lost my appetite.
而我有胃口了
And I just found mine.
你去哪啊
Where are you going?
约你姐吃饭 告诉她 我爱她
To ask your sister out on a proper date, so I can tell her I love her.
完全跟不上剧情了
We missed a lot, huh?
你选的地方都很好 哈里
You picked some great spots, Harry.
你在这方面很有天赋
I think you're a natural at this.
我爷爷生前是个园林学家
My grandpa was a landscaper.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你跟你爷爷种了多少棵树
How many trees did you plant with your grandpa?
没种过 我出生前 他就过世了
None. He died before I was born.
但他教会了爸爸 爸爸又教会了我
But he taught Dad and Dad taught me.
你们俩跑哪去了
Where in the hell have you two been?
爸爸 我和巴比去探路了
Dad, me and Bobby went hiking.
我们去找种树的地方了
We went to go find some spots for the tree.
我们说好一起去
We were supposed to go together.
我们就是想让你多休息一下
We just wanted you to rest.
巴比 我没事
Bobby, I am fine.
不 迈克尔 你有事
No, Michael, you're not.
该承认 就得承认了
And I think it's time we all start admitting that.
是吗
Do you now?
你还想教我怎么应对脑肿瘤吗
Do you have any other thoughts of how I should be handling my brain tumor?
我确实有想法
I've got a few, yeah.
-爸爸 -哈里 住嘴
- Dad, I-- - Harry, stop.
大人说话 小孩别插嘴
Bobby and I are talking.
你不是说话 你是吵架
No, you're not. You're fighting.
这有违传统
That's not tradition.
哈里
Harry.
我都不想来 我们回家吧
I don't even wanna be here. Let's just go home.
哈里
Harry!
我知道你怕出事 才顺便带上我
I know I'm just here as the in-case-of-emergency guy,
但孩子很惊慌
but he is terrified.
你的手失去知觉 身体疲乏
The numbness in your hands, the fatigue--
你以为藏得很好
you think you're hiding it,
但孩子全看在眼里 突然感受到肿瘤的可怕了
but he sees it and it's making that tumor suddenly very real to him.
我也切身感受到了
Well, it's pretty real to me too.
我才是跟病魔斗争的人
I'm the one fighting for my life here.
那就不考虑他了吗
Well, what about his life?
还有梅
And May's?
你知道她被南加州大学录取了吗
Did you know that she got into USC?
什么 什么时候
What? When?
她两天前收到录取通知书
She got the news two days ago.
然后她得知我们要去野营
Then she found out we were going on this camping trip
我眼看着她的笑容瞬间消失
and I got to see the joy just evaporate from her face
因为她很担心你
because she's that worried about you.
你不去手术 她很自责
And she blames herself for you not having that surgery.
这跟她没关系
That has nothing to do with her.
迈克尔 她父亲可能会死
Michael, her father might be dying.
怎么可能跟她没关系
How does that not have everything to do with her,
还有哈里和阿西娜
with Harry, with Athena?
我们都想陪你迈过这道坎儿
We're all just trying to support you, Michael,
但你却将我们拒之门外
but you keep pushing us away.
我没有这么做
I'm not pushing anybody away.
我正渐渐退出你们的生活
Listen, man, I'm taking steps back,
让你们独享美好时光
so you guys can have all the space.
让你们慢慢适应
You know, to learn.
适应什么
To learn what?
适应没有我的生活
How to be a family when I'm gone.
-今晚有喜事吗 -也许吧
- Big plans tonight? - Maybe?
奇米要带我出去吃晚餐
Chimney said that he's gonna take me out for dinner.
他说有话要当面对我说 迫不及待
There's something that he has to tell me face to face that can't wait.
天呐 他不会是
God. You don't think he's--
跟我分手吗
Breaking up with me?
如果是分手
Well, if he is,
那也不会选那么贵的地方吃饭吧
he picked a very expensive restaurant to do it in.
那肯定就是好事了
Then it must be good news.
也许吧 说不好
I guess. I don't know.
他说得很严肃
He just sounded serious,
而奇米一直嘻嘻哈哈
and Chimney never sounds serious.
-万一 -没有万一
- What if-- - No what ifs.
不要每次别人带你享受美景美食
Don't be the person who immediately assumes the worst
你就胡思乱想 担心有问题
anytime they get asked out on a hot date.
这是我的剧本
That's my job now, remember?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没多想 你怎么样了
I wasn't thinking. How are you holding up?
老实说 还是有点后怕
Honestly, a little skittish still.
昨天 我真觉得看到格雷格了
Yesterday, I was convinced I saw Greg,
不管他真名叫什么 总之就在楼外
or whatever his actual name is, outside this building.
当然 这之前
Of course, the day before that,
我还以为在推拿师那里看到他了
I thought I saw him at my chiropractor's.
"杯弓蛇影"阶段
The "Jumping at shadows" phase.
过一段时间就好了
It'll pass. I promise.
但愿如此
And I'm counting on it.
你怎么还没走 都下班了
What are you still doing here? It's the end of shift.
怎么没人回家啊
Why is no one going home?
加个班呗
Picking up some extra hours.
我要回家了 换身衣服
Well, I'm going home to change for--
天知道奇米有什么安排
I don't know what.
祝我好运吧
Anyway, wish me luck.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表