剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我一视同仁 没有区别对待巴克
I don't treat Buck any differently than I do any other firefighter under my watch.
-是吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
一辆建筑卡车从后面撞上我的车
See, I was hit from behind with a construction truck
一根钢筋直入我的头骨
and the rebar entered the back of my skull
穿过我的脑袋 穿透前额
and went right through my brain and exited my forehead.
-看见这个疤了吗 -看见了
- See that little scar? - Yeah.
我大难不死 只留了个疤
It's all I ended up with.
真是奇迹
That's miraculous.
你多久之后才复职呢
And how long did it take before you returned to work?
几周
Several weeks.
不是 差不多快一个月了
No, you know what? It was more closer to a month.
显然 我恢复能力很强
I'm a quick healer, evidently.
显然如此
Evidently.
你最近一次受伤
And your more recent medical trauma--
你被女友前夫捅了好几刀
after you were stabbed repeatedly by your girlfriend's ex-husband--
你这次受伤后多久回到118队
How long before you were back with the 118?
也是一个月左右
That was also about a month.
这表明
So it's fair to say
纳什队长同意
Captain Nash has followed a pattern
受伤的消防员不到一个月就归队
of allowing firefighters with serious injuries back after less than a month.
不能表明
No, I don't think it is fair to say.
每个伤者情况不同 每种伤情也不同
Every patient is different. Every injury is different.
巴克目前需要服用抗血栓凝剂
The blood thinners that Buck has to take right now
这使他出外勤时 有生命危险
makes it very dangerous for him to be in the field.
告诉我
Tell me...
你认出这张单子了吗
Do you recognize this brochure?
是
Yes.
你能说下是什么吗
Can you tell us what it is?
这是一个抗凝血剂药物的广♥告♥宣传♥单♥
It's a commercial brochure for anticoagulant blood thinner medication.
抗凝血剂 处方药
这是你以前从事医药代表时卖♥♥的药
Medications that you yourself sold in your former career as a pharmaceutical rep.
-对吧 -对
- Is that right? - Yes.
你向医生推销这种药物时
And in your sales pitch to your doctor clients,
你不是说过这些药物
was it your contention that these medications
能够让患者重返正常生活吗
would allow patients to resume their normal lives?
我那时是个卖♥♥药的 不是医生
I was a sales rep, not a doctor.
但你当过战地医疗兵
But you were a field medic.
我还是不够资格评断巴克的病情
Doesn't qualify me to comment on Buck's medical status.
但军队生涯让我明白 听从指挥
It does make me understand the chain of command.
老大说他暂时不符合条件 那就不能归队
And if Cap says he's not ready, he's not ready.
你之前符合条件了吗 迪亚兹消防员
Were you ready, Firefighter Diaz,
你丧妻之后 马上就能投入工作了吗
to return to work after your wife's death?
那是我的事
That's my business.
也是你们队长的决定
It's also your Captain's business.
他没建议你休息一阵子吗
He never suggested you take some time?
-看下心理医生 -他当时不在队里
- See a counselor? - He wasn't there at the time.
因为他被停职了
'Cause he'd been suspended.
纳什队长停职一事早已判定
Captain Nash's suspension was adjudicated.
跟本案无关
I don't see how it is relevant to this proceeding.
跟本案有关 因为这表明了
It's relevant because it illustrates how everyone
除巴克利之外 大家都可以归队
except Mr. Buckley is allowed to return to the job,
不管是受伤还是违规
no matter the injury or infraction.
巴克这是慢性疾病
Buck has a chronic medical condition.
你自己的慢性疾病呢 纳什队长
And what about your own chronic medical condition, captain Nash?
美国国家卫生研究院
I believe the National Institute of Health
认为酗酒是一种慢性脑疾病
classifies alcoholism as a chronic brain disease.
我已经戒酒了
I'm clean and sober.
你现在戒了 以前也戒过
You are now, and you were before.
但一年半以前 你不是又喝了吗
But isn't it true that just about a year and a half ago, you did have a relapse?
确实
I did.
那场飞机遇难后 我又喝酒了
After the Liberty jet crash, I drank.
我当时不当班
I was not on duty.
但是你和巴克利发现巴比醉倒在公♥寓♥里
But it was you and Mr. Buckley who found Bobby passed out in his apartment.
对
Yes.
确有其事
That happened.
我不知情
I did not know about that.
我当时还没调过来
That was before I got here.
你那天求我的委托人帮你
You asked my client for his help that day.
他毫不犹豫选择了帮你
That's exactly what he did, without hesitation.
他帮你戒酒了
He helped you get sobered up,
你作为118局队长 重返岗位
and then you returned to your full duties as captain of the 118.
对 没错
Yes, that's all true.
你下班时重蹈覆辙酗酒了 他受伤后患病了
So isn't the only difference between your off-duty relapse and Mr. Buckley's
而他当时尽一切努力帮你重回岗位了
is that he actually did everything in his power to help you return to your job.
这次仲裁非常顺利
Well, I thought that went great.
你等我消息 你表现很好
I'll let you know what I hear. Okay? You did good.
快走 快走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
我们在麦克道格拉斯养鸭场
We're here at the McDouglas duck farm
这里每天都有无数鸭子
where countless innocent duck lives
被无情地宰杀
are being snuffed out on a daily basis.
如果法律不管 我们来管
If the law won't shut 'em down, we will.
如果你想支持这次任务
If you want to support our mission,
请登录我们的网站
please, go to our website.
行动起来
Get mad!
我们就在这里 来拯救你们了
We're right here. We're here for you guys.
我们来了
We're coming.
我们在屠宰场
We're here in the slaughterhouse
这些无辜的生灵要被钩子挂起来
where these defenseless will get clamp to these hooks
然后被宰杀
and conveyed to their deaths.
没人性的凶手
Mechanized murder!
我们不会坐视不理
Not on our watch.
好 给 拿着
Alright, here you go, take signs.
你们搞什么呢
The hell are you people doing here?
行使《第一修正案》抗♥议♥的权利
Exercising our First Amendment right to protest.
抗♥议♥你个死人头
Like hell.
你们这是非法闯入
You're trespassing!
有我们在 今天就不能有鸭子死
We're making sure no more innocent ducks die today.
别这么做
Don't do that!
-别这么做 -暴♥力♥反抗牢笼
- Don't do that! - Rage against the cage.
暴♥力♥反抗牢笼 暴♥力♥反抗牢笼
Rage against the cage! Rage against the cage!
暴♥力♥反抗牢笼
Rage against the cage!
暴♥力♥反抗牢笼 暴♥力♥反抗牢笼
Rage against the cage! Rage against the cage!
别别 这是毁坏公物
No, no, no! Now that's just vandalism.
天呐 -坏了
- My God! - Crap.
天呐 关掉 关掉
My God! Turn it off! Turn it off!
关掉
Turn it off!
关掉 关掉 关掉
Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!
关掉
Turn it off!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
这里一群傻叉 要完蛋了[要成死鸭子了]
那些傻叉把自己锁进皮带 开启了发动机
The damn fools locked themselves to the belt and the motor got kicked on.
好像卡住了
Now it seems to be stuck.
能够切断电源吗
Can you cut the power?
如果切断 1400只死鸭子就会腐坏
I do that, I got 1,400 duck carcasses starting to rot.
托尼 锁的钥匙呢
Toby, where is the key to your lock?
-我们找不到 -我吞了
- We can't find it. - I swallowed it.
你吞了吗
You swallowed it?
我们没说要吞钥匙啊
We didn't say anything about swallowing the keys!
你有事瞒着队员啊
You withheld information from your team.
没有好结果吧
How's that working out for you?
-莉娜 断线钳 -先生 你别乱动
- Lena, bolt cutters! - Sir, try not to struggle.
来了
Coming in hot!
一些勒痕 气管可能水肿
I got some bruising, possible swelling of the trachea.
我们送你去医院
We're gonna get you to the hospital.
医生会给你检查
They'll check you out there.
我没事 我不用去医院
I'm fine. I don't need to go to the hospital.
他应该进监狱
He needs to go to jail.
你刚关掉了吗
Did you just shut that off?
那又怎样
So?
你一开始就能关掉电源
So you could've done that the whole time,
你却没有吗
and you just let it run?
他们非法闯入
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表