剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你确定没见过她吗
Are you sure you didn't see her?
大概一小时前
It would have been about an hour ago.
她驾驶一辆96年的红色凯迪拉克
She'd be driving a 1996 burgundy Cadillac.
-等下 红色凯迪拉克啊 -你还记得她
- Wait, the red Caddy? - So you do remember?
不 那辆车我有印象
No, I remember the car.
我们的客户大多驾驶越野车或小型面包车
We cater to mostly the SUV and minivan crowd.
但当时开车的女人不是这个
But that woman wasn't driving it.
而是另有其人 发色不一样
It was some other lady. Different hair.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Okay, thank you. - Yeah.
南希为何要把车开走呢
So Nancy moved the car, but why?
-误导我们吗 -南希和吉尔在这里交易婴儿服
- Throw us off? - Nancy meets Jill here, shows her the baby clothes.
她们站在大街上 来来往往的人都能注意到
They're out in the open, people can see them.
所以她不能在这里抢走婴儿
So she can't take the baby here.
她必须先骗走吉尔
She's got to get Jill alone.
南希跟随吉尔走到车旁
Nancy walks Jill to her car,
提出帮她将衣物放进后备箱
offers to put the clothes in her trunk.
结果却对她迎头一击 将她关进后备箱 再把车开走
Hits her in the head, throws her in the trunk and moves the car.
吉尔确实对麦迪提起周围很黑
Jill did tell Maddie it was dark.
她还在后备箱内
She's still in that trunk.
南希肯定开不远
Nancy couldn't have driven far.
她得抢走婴儿 抱进自己车中
She needed to take that baby and carry it back to her own car.
那里能停下车吗
Can you get a car back there?
可以 马匹拖车就停放在那里
Yeah, that's where we load the horse trailers in.
巴比 在那儿
Bobby, there!
车门锁了
I tried the door. It's locked.
好了
Got it.
好
All right.
脉搏很微弱 但人还活着
I got a pulse. It's weak, but it's there.
把她抬出来
All right, let's get her out of there.
吉尔 能听到吗
Jill, are you there?
还能撑住吗 吉尔 能听到吗
Are you with me? Jill, can you hear me?
吉尔 说句话啊
Jill, please respond.
-麦迪 -阿西娜 她...
- Maddie. - Athena, is she--
还活着
Alive.
她还活着
She's alive.
真是太感谢了
I can't thank you enough.
要不是你们...
If it hadn't been for all of you...
你妻子还好吧
Your wife doing okay?
她挺过了手术
Yeah, she made it through surgery
医生说她状态稳定
and the doctors say she's doing well,
没什么大碍
all things considered.
吉尔和宝宝都很勇敢
Jill's a fighter. They both are.
你们想好起什么名字了吗
You guys come up with a name yet?
我们之前列了备选名单
You know, we had a list before.
但现在看来都不太合适了
Somehow, none of those seem right anymore.
慢慢想 有的是时间
You'll figure it out. You have time.
对
Yeah.
去见见妈妈吧 小丫头
You ready to go meet your mom, little girl?
小小的一团真可爱
She is so tiny and sweet.
你和老奇打算要孩子...
Are you and Chimney thinking about--
你们这对新人有打算了吗
Well, you two just got married. Are you?
好 不提了
Point taken.
大家总说孩子长得很快
Well, people always say, "They grow up so fast."
确实有点道理
And they do, sort of.
但我可不想再煎熬18年养个孩子了
But I'm not interested in resetting the clock for another 18 years.
18年
18?
巴克都28了 我还整天为他操心呢
Buck is 28 and I still have my hands full.
又怎么了
What now?
我就说吧
See?
孩子可没那么快长大
They don't grow up that fast.
有意思吧 大家都成宝宝控了
It's weird, right? Everyone's got baby fever.
天呐 我们周围的人要么已经有孩子了
My God, we are surrounded by people with kids,
要么想要孩子
people trying to have kids,
要么剖开别人的肚子抢孩子
people eviscerating other people to get a kid.
我们俩还没聊过孩子的事呢
You know, we never really talked about that.
你希望这样吗
Is that something that you want?
-剖腹抢孩子吗 -生孩子
- To eviscerate someone? - To have kids.
我之前想过
I did.
但结婚后改主意了
But then, I got married,
家暴的环境不适合要孩子
and it just never felt... safe in that situation.
你呢
What about you?
我还觉得自己是个孩子呢
Still adjusting to the idea that I'm not a kid myself.
讲真...
No, seriously...
我妈很伟大 可惜早逝了
I had a great mom that I lost too soon,
我爸神龙见首不见尾 我俩基本没交流
a nonexistent father I barely speak to.
我不知道自己会不会是个好父亲
I just don't know if I'd know how to be a good parent myself.
我也一样
Yeah, me, either.
我还有很多包袱没放下
I still feel like I'm carrying around too much baggage.
好
Okay.
-那就顺其自然吧 -嗯
- So then, we don't know. - Yeah.
以后再做打算吧
We are a firm maybe, someday.
-再议吧 -等等
- Someday. - Wait.
认识的人中 只有我们没有孩子吗
Are we the only people we know who don't have kids?
我们有巴克
Buck.
起床
Get up.
何必呢 别啊
Why, man? Come on.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 你有的忙呢
Because it's morning and you have things to do.
才没有
No, I really don't.
你得走出家门
You need to get out of this house
在街上走走
and take a walk around the block
呼吸一下新鲜空气
and get some fresh air.
何必呢 意义何在
Why? What's the point?
做不成消防员 不代表人生就此终结
Well, the point is, your life isn't over just because you're not a firefighter.
某消防员如是说
Says the firefighter.
你差点死于血栓
You know, that blood clot could've almost killed you.
但你还活蹦乱跳呢
But it didn't.
美好的人生等着你呢
You have your whole life ahead of you,
塞翁失马 焉知非福啊
so why don't you just take it as a win
别再自怨自艾了
and stop feeling sorry for yourself?
巴克
Buck.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他来找巴克玩呀
He's hanging out with his Buck today!
我今天得上班 顾不上他
Because I have to go work today.
卡拉呢
Where's Carla?
她去摩洛根了
She went to Morongo.
带他出去 一起玩玩
So take him out, have some fun.
也许你会从他身上受到启发呢
Maybe you'll learn something.
他从不顾影自怜
He never feels sorry for himself.
-爱你 儿子 -爱你
- Love you, buddy. - Love you.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
你想玩什么
So what do you like to do for fun?
接下来想去哪儿
Now which one do you want to go on next?
那边吗 我们走
Down here? Come on, come on.
达标了吧
Great, right?
1米5以上方可乘坐
不是吧
What?
好吃吧
Good?
看我给你赢大奖[弹球]啦
This is for all the marbles.
-巴克 -怎么了
- Buck? - Yeah, buddy?
我不想要弹球
I don't want the marble.
我想要玩具熊
I want the bear!
这是俚语啦
No, it's-- it's just a figure of speech.
准备好了吗
Now, you ready?
好 我扶着这里
All right. I'm gonna hold here.
好了 发射 发射 发射
All right, all right, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot!
成功啦 击掌
You did it! Give me my high five!
赢下大奖了
And we have a winner!
巴克
Buck!
巴克
Buck!
我来吧 抱歉 我帮你拿着
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表