剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
这是我的职责
That's for me to do.
你扶大家起来
Why don't you get these people up,
准备转移
get them ready to move?
纳什呼叫老奇和约翰
This is Nash for Chimney and John.
你们找到车辆了吗
Have you found us a bus?
老奇 我们需要立刻转移
Chimney, we need transpo right now.
收到 马上就到
Copy, Skip. Coming in.
无论风霜雨雪 烈日海啸
Neither rain nor snow nor heat nor tsunamis
我们的邮车永远在路上
stays this couriers from their appointed rounds.
你偷开邮车不会就是为了调侃一下邮局的口号♥吧
Tell me you didn't steal these mail trucks just so you could say that.
只有邮车没被淹啊
These were the only things that weren't swamped,
完好无损地停在邮局车♥库♥里
parked in the PO garages, safe and dry.
小心点
Careful.
大家都上车
Okay, everybody in back.
盖里 福瑞斯特 扶大家上车
Geary, Forrest, let's load 'em up.
洛杉矶警局 有人在家吗
LAPD. Anybody home?
有人吗
Hello?
主啊 请您宽恕
Lord, forgive me.
你又没明确说要什么
You weren't specific.
洗劫别人家 我已经良心很不安了
It's bad enough I looted somebody's house.
我可不想拿错工具 再跑一趟
I wasn't about to come back here with the wrong thing.
用剪切刀吧
Use the shears.
我的骨头已经断了
Bone's already broken,
你只用剪断软组织就好
so you're just cutting through soft tissue.
可能还得切掉几根筋腱
Maybe a tendon or two.
别说得这么轻巧
Don't say "just."
截肢可不是小事
There's nothing "just" about cutting off somebody's arm.
我以为你都是警官了
I'd have thought somebody who reached the rank of sergeant
肯定见惯大风大浪了
would have seen worse than this.
我确实是见过
Seen? Yeah.
但说到亲力亲为
Contributed?
一般都是我丈夫出手
That's more my husband's domain.
他是医生吗
What is he, a doctor?
跟你一样是消防队长 118队巴比·纳什
Fire captain like yourself. Bobby Nash, station 118.
真巧 你叫什么
No kidding. What's your name?
阿西娜 阿西娜·格兰特
Athena. Athena Grant.
我叫罗尼·库珀 136队
Ronnie Cooper, station 136.
开始吧
You may wanna get started.
胳膊可不会自己截断
This arm's not gonna amputate itself.
一点也不好笑 罗尼
That's not funny, Ronnie.
截肢之前 你需要联♥系♥什么人吗
Is there somebody you wanna call before we do this?
比如你妻子
Your wife?
不用了 艾伦已经得知我失踪了
No, Ellen already knows I'm missing by now.
万一我因截肢而亡
If something went wrong,
对她来说就是双重打击
it'd be like I died on her twice.
给你 咬住
Here. Bite down on this.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
-稍等一分钟 -来不及了
- One minute! - We don't have a minute.
-老奇 -收到
- Chimney! - Copy that.
约翰
John!
走吧
Okay, let's hit it!
老大 你们没事吧
Hey, Cap, you all okay back there?
没事 被火燎到了 但无大碍
Yeah, we got kissed a bit, but we're fine.
好险
That was way too close.
看路 小心
Wait, watch out!
我们得找辆更大的邮车
We're gonna need a bigger mail truck.
看来你得适应一下
Looks like you're going to have to
暂时用左手投球了
get used to being a southpaw for the time being.
练习变速球和曲线球的最佳时机
Best time to work on your change-up and curveball.
你也是投球手
So you a pitcher too?
连续两年地区甲级全明星球手
Class A regional all-star, two years straight.
看得出来 你处理好了吗
Naturally. You all fixed up?
包扎好了 服了止痛药 可以执行任务了
All taped up, pain killed, and rarin' to get back out.
伤成这样还想出任务
You gotta be kidding me.
我的队长还下落不明
My captain's still somewhere out there.
已经派人寻找他了
And there are already people looking for him.
-多一个人 多一份力量 -太倔了
- There's gonna be one more. - Man, you're stubborn.
你尽可以阻止我
You can try to stop me,
我不介意让你尝尝断掉肋骨的滋味
if you wanna know exactly what two broken ribs feels like.
阿西娜
Athena.
不是我的血
It's not my blood.
是他的血
It's his.
老库
Coop?
罗尼 能听到吗
Ronnie, can you hear me?
巴斯科
Bosko.
-你没事 -对 大家都没事
- You're okay. - Yeah, the crew is too.
打扰一下 我在找一个小孩
Excuse me. I'm looking for a kid.
他一头棕发 名叫"克里斯托弗"
He's got brown hair. Chris--Christopher.
年龄
How old?
八♥九♥岁吧
Eight, maybe nine.
克里斯托弗·迪亚兹 他患有脑瘫
Christopher Diaz. He has CP.
克里斯托弗·迪亚兹
Christopher Diaz.
名单上没有他
No, not here.
你可以去那边的黑色帐篷看看
You may wanna check over there at the black tent.
-那是... -停尸房♥
- Isn't that the... - The morgue.
失陪了
Excuse me.
麦迪
Maddie.
你让我帮忙找的那个人 雷吉...
That name you had me looking into, Reggie--
雷吉纳德·西蒙斯
Reginald Simmons.
操控无人机的那个小女孩名叫查理
Yeah, Charlie, the girl with the drone,
她希望我们能帮忙找到他
she was just hoping we could locate him.
救援队员发现了他的尸体
His body was identified by a recovery crew.
他溺水而亡
He drowned.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
不 没事
No... it's okay.
谢谢 不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Thanks. Excuse me.
是我
It's me.
巴克 你在哪里
Buck? Where are you?
这不是你的号♥码啊
I don't know this number.
我借用了别人的手♥机♥
I borrowed someone else's phone.
麦迪 你得帮帮我
Maddie, I need your help.
说说看怎么了 你受伤了吗
Okay, tell me what's wrong. Are you hurt?
埃迪今早把克里斯托弗托付给我了
Eddie dropped Christopher off with me.
他觉得让我和克里斯托弗出去玩
He thought, you know, doing some activities with him
能帮我走出家门...
would get me out of my apartment...
不再自怨自艾
out of my head.
麦迪 我带他去了码头
Maddie, I brought him to the pier.
天呐 海啸时 你们在码头
My God, you were there?
我本来护住他了 麦麦
And I had him. All right, Mads?
我本来护住他了 安全护住他了
I had him. I kept him safe.
我们本来在云梯车顶上
We were... we were on top of the ladder truck,
海水退下去了...
then the water receded...
你还没回答我的问题
Okay, you're not answering me.
你受伤流血了吗
Are you injured, bleeding?
这不重要
No, it doesn't matter.
你没认真听我说
Don't you hear what I am saying?
克里斯托弗不见了
Christopher is gone.
我去海滨道的应急避难营找过了
I've checked the emergency refugee camps at the Promenade,
也去高中找过了
at the high school--
你去退伍军人医院找过了吗
Okay, did you check the VA hospital?
那里是指挥中心 在赛太尔那边
The Command Center, you know, on Sawtelle?
我已经在这里了 他...
I'm here now and he...
天呐 不是吧
God. God, God, no.
怎么了
What?
埃迪也在这儿
Eddie's here.
他知道此事吗
Does he know what happened?
-埃文 你必须告诉他 -怎么开口啊
- Evan, you have to tell him. - How?
我把好兄弟的儿子弄丢了 怎么开得了口啊
How do you tell your best friend that you lost his son?
不不不 他是孩子的父亲
No, no, no. He's his father.
你必须告诉他克里斯托弗失踪的事情
Okay, you have to tell him that Christopher's missing.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表