剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
You okay, man?
女士 我们是洛杉矶消防队 坐好 别乱动
Ma'am, LAFD. Stay where you are. Don't try to get out.
各位 电线还通电
Guys, these lines are still hot.
去车上拿干粉和二氧化碳灭火器
I want you to grab dry chem and CO2 from the truck.
调度中心 我是118队长
Dispatch, this is Captain 118.
我在法兰西街和枫树街交界处
I am at the intersection of La France and Maple.
请让水电局切断此处电力
I need DWP to shut down the power here.
收到 118队
Copy that, 118.
水电局预计需要十分钟
DWP estimate ten minutes.
电线断开 掉落到车顶了
Vehicle is under downed power lines.
让他们加快速度吧
See if you can shave some time off that.
-他怎么样 -没有骨折
- How's he doing? - No broken bones.
只是皮外伤
Just a couple of bumps and bruises.
-可能脑震荡了 -他可是从天而降啊
- Maybe a concussion. - But he fell through the roof.
纸箱起了缓冲作用
Cardboard boxes bore the brunt of the fall.
特技演员还用纸箱做保护套呢
You know, stunt guys still use 'em as crash pads.
可人家的纸箱是空的啊
But aren't those boxes usually empty?
这种车不是禁止上路吗
I thought these truck cabs are supposed to be grounded.
她的爆♥炸♥头是怎么回事
Why does her hair look like that?
高压电线断开会释放大量静电
High-voltage events can emit an awful lot of static electricity.
你们来抓"杀树怪"了啊
You came for the tree murderers.
警♥察♥可不是来抓他的
Yeah, yeah, I don't think that's who they're here for.
等一下
Hold the elevator?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No problem, man.
她的皮下组织损伤了
I can see she's got subdermal tissue damage from the strike.
得送她去医院
We need to transport her.
水电局还需多久能断电
Any update on when DWP's gonna get the power off?
来得真及时
There's your answer.
把她扶下车 小心点
Let's get her out. Carefully.
电力切断得很及时 谢谢 调度中心
Thanks for the quick work on the power, Dispatch.
小意思
I'd say you're welcome,
但我这边显示 他们还需四分钟才能断电
but our updates show they're still four minutes out.
不是水电局切断了电路 那是怎么回事
If you didn't shut the power off, who did?
又来
Seriously?
不是吧
Seriously?
怕什么来什么
Seriously?
交给我了 老大
I'm on it, Cap!
今天可有的忙了
This is gonna be a long day.
大概是停电了
Probably an outage.
法律规定
You know, by law,
停电后 发电机应在十秒内启动
the generators were supposed to kick on in about ten seconds.
我是建筑师
I'm an architect.
院内的发电机只会为一层维生系统供电
Backup generators in this building strictly power level one support systems
维生仪器一旦断电 就会有人丧命
where failure will result in loss of human life.
-我是医生 -太好了
- I'm a doctor. - That's great.
万一我恐慌发作
Well, if I have a panic attack in here,
起码你还能帮帮我
at least I'm with a medical professional.
不好说 得看你的医保是否能报销了
I don't know. It depends on what kind of insurance you have.
等等 你经常恐慌发作吗
Wait, are you prone to panic attacks?
我以前从没有过
I never had one before today.
但被困电梯 也是头一回
But never been trapped in an elevator either.
想开点吧
Look on the bright side.
困在电梯中 还不算太糟
There's worse places to be trapped.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
你好
我在劳拉街的鱼肉批发店
停电了吗
一起事故导致了电力中断
An accident caused an outage.
水电局正在抢修
DWP's working on restoring the power.
建议大家不要外出 等待电力恢复
We recommend that people shelter in place until the power's restored.
我哪儿也去不了
I'm not going anywhere.
这可麻烦了
That's sort of the problem.
我被困在里面了
I'm trapped inside.
你能派人来救我出去吗
You think you could send someone to get me out?
这里很冷
It's getting pretty cold.
你在哪里
Where did you say you were?
我在冷冻库中
I'm in the walk-in freezer.
鱼肉批发
本店已安全经营27天
你被关在冷冻库了
You're stuck inside the freezer?
没错
Yeah.
请说一下你的名字
Okay. What's your name?
戈登 戈登·约翰逊
Gordon. Gordon Johnson.
戈登 我叫麦迪
Okay, Gordon. I'm Maddie.
冷冻库中应该有个紧急开门按钮
There should be some kind of emergency release knob inside the freezer.
你找找看
Have you looked for it?
按钮被冻住了
It's frozen over.
我本想用大块牛肉砸开
Tried whacking it with a chateaubriand,
但冰层太厚了
but the ice is pretty thick.
救援什么时候能到
Any idea when you can have someone sent out?
半个城市的电力都中断了
Power's out for half the city.
救援一时半会儿赶不到
It might take some time.
能告诉我冷冻库的面♥积♥吗
Can you tell me how large the freezer is?
-大概15乘30英尺 -好
- Probably about 15x30. - Good.
库中的氧气能够支撑几小时
That's enough cubic feet of oxygen to last you a few hours.
几小时
Hours?
我可撑不了几小时啊
Hours? I can't be in here hours.
别激动 戈登
No, no, no. Gordon, don't panic.
呼吸急促会消耗更多氧气
The faster you breathe, the more air you'll use,
把呼吸放平缓
so you need to slow your breathing.
好
Okay.
我可不想变成库中的冻肉
I don't wanna end up another frozen piece of meat in here.
所以你必须想办法维持体温
That's why you need to conserve as much of your body heat as possible.
怎么做
How?
你四处找找看
Okay, I want you to look around
有没有没冻住的东西
and tell me everything you see that isn't frozen meat.
怎么样了 戈登
How we doing, Gordon?
好冷
Pretty cold.
我累了
Tired too.
别睡着 戈登
No, don't fall asleep, Gordon.
你必须保持清醒
I need you to stay awake. Okay?
戈登
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon?
洛杉矶消防局 戈登
LAFD. Gordon?
他昏迷了 大概是低温休克了
Okay, he's out. Probably hypothermic.
赶紧打开冰库 救他出来
Let's cut him out now.
电锯没电了 再来块电池
Saw's dead. Need another battery.
刚用光了最后一块
And that was the last battery pack.
今天太多起车祸需要破门了 电池都用光了
Too many car accidents in one day.
把窗户砸开不行吗
Couldn't we just break open this window?
就算我们进得去
Even if we could get in that way,
窗户这么小 怎么把他救出来啊
how do we get him out? It's too small.
冷冻库中应有电子应急开关 就算断电也可自救
The unit should have an electronic emergency door release and without power--
开关应该也被冻住了
Inside of that door is a frozen block of ice by now.
不赶紧救援 戈登也会被冻死
Yeah, well, so's Gordon if we don't get him out.
激活电子开关试试看
Maybe it just needs a jump.
准备就绪
All set here.
充电中
Charging.
完毕
Clear!
再试一次
Can you hit it again?
完毕
Clear!
热温静脉注射
Pumping warm fluids.
体温89.9华氏度
89.9.
调度中心 我们把他救出来了
Dispatch, we got to him in time.
他应该不会有事
Think he's gonna be all right.
一得救 我就告诉你
I'll give you a call back once they get us out.
拜拜 爱你
Bye. Love you.
孩子们没事吧
Kids okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你需要联♥系♥谁吗
Anyone you need to call?
我给办公室的同事发短♥信♥了 都交代好了
I texted my office. They'll handle the rest.
不是 你不需要联♥系♥家里人吗
No, I meant, you know, at home... or something.
对 奥斯卡
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表