剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I don't wanna make you sad.
天哪
My.
伤心没什么错
There's nothing wrong with being sad.
我爱你妈妈 我也很想她
I loved your mom and I miss her,
也许直到永远
probably always will.
可是
But...
我们还有彼此
we still got each other,
也就是说 我们会好起来
which means we're gonna be okay.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
巴克 有什么事吗
Buck, is everything all right?
抱歉这么晚过来
I'm sorry to come by so late.
谁啊
Who is it?
巴克
It's Buck.
我想向你们道歉
Just wanted to apologize
晚饭时 我不该那样走掉
to the both of you for walking out on dinner.
有点情绪 人之常情
Things just got a little heated.
不必道歉
No need to apologize.
进来吧
Why don't you come on in?
-是啊 -抱歉 我不能进去
- Yeah. - Sorry, I can't do that.
我们这之后很久都不能再来往了
This will be the last time we can talk for a while.
巴克 怎么回事
Buck, what is going on?
我想亲自告诉你们
I thought you should hear it from me.
我觉得该由我来送
I figured I should be the one to deliver this.
我要起诉市政♥府♥
I'm suing the city,
起诉消防局
the department,
起诉你
and you
缘由是不当解雇
for wrongful termination.
再说一次
Come again?
我说过不复职誓不罢休
I told you I wouldn't stop fighting until I got my job back,
我不会罢休
and I won't...
即使要与你作对
Even if it means fighting you.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表