剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我向苏反应一下 看能不能成
I'll talk to Sue and see if we can make this happen.
好
Okay, sounds good.
还有一件事 你还好吧
One other thing, how are you?
老实说
Honestly?
听到你的声音很安心
Happy to hear your voice.
还很庆幸我弟弟因为血栓待在家
And weirdly grateful that my brother has a serious blood clot condition
离这场灾难很远
and is nowhere near this nightmare.
这样想是不是很坏
Is that wrong?
不会
Not at all.
我看见了一样事物[猜物游戏]Okay, I spy, with my little eye,
能够移♥动♥别人的东西
something that... moves people around.
踏板车
A scooter.
没错 猜对了
Yeah. Nice one.
小天才 该你了
Okay, genius. Your turn.
我看到了一辆购物车
I spy a shopping cart.
什么 不能这样
What? No, come on.
这个游戏不是这么玩
Hey, that's not how the game works.
你不能看到什么 就说出来
You can't just yell stuff out.
但喊出事物 才有意思
But yelling stuff out is the fun part!
你让我心生敬佩 小家伙
You amaze me, buddy.
怎么说
Why?
我工作上不顺心
I got some bad news at work the other day,
一整周都不想下床
and I didn't wanna get out of bed for a whole week.
但是你 经历了这样的事
But you, after the day you had,
你还是这么乐观 这么阳光
here you are, with a big smile, bustin' a gut.
你从不放弃
You never gave up.
尽管当时洪水把你冲走了
Even when that water was rushing over you back there.
你还是一直向上游
You just kept on swimming.
就像多莉[《海底总动员》]Like Dory.
对 就像多莉
Yeah, like Dory.
不仅是今天 你每一天都这么正能量
And not just today. You know, but every day.
你从不抗拒 从不抱怨
You never say no, you never complain.
你怎么做到的
How-- how do you do that?
我抱怨过一次 但什么都没改变
Well, I complained once, but it didn't work.
那你怎么做了
So what did you do?
一直向上游
Just kept on swimming.
就像多莉
Like Dory.
快看那边
Look, look over there.
我看到一件事物
I-- I spy, with my little eye,
有那么高
something that is high.
一个路牌
A street sign?
比路牌还高
High-- higher than that. Like--
麦迪 我刚联♥系♥完副市长
Maddie, I just got off the phone with the Deputy Mayor
以及州紧急服务中心
and State Emergency Services.
大家都同意将伤者送往退伍军人医院
Everybody's on board with the VA field hospital.
医院能够运作吗
When will it be operational?
-能签一下字吗 -谢谢
- Can I have you signed? - Thank you.
发电机和吊床已经被送过去了
Let's see, generators and cots are being sent over now.
一个小时后 就可以让救护车送伤患过去了
And they said that we can start routing patients in an hour.
太棒了
That's great.
你能联♥系♥停尸房♥和红十字会吗
Can you call ME-Coroner and Red Cross?
通知他们 尸袋都送到军人医院
Tell them bodybags need to be sent to the VA.
先送五千个
5,000 to start.
-你看到了吗 老大 -必须看到啊 埃迪
- You see this, Cap? - Kinda hard not to, Eddie.
-等下 谁救了他们 -消防女
- Wait, who helped them? - La bombera.
这里需要帮忙
We could use a hand up here.
消防姐姐
Fire lady.
我都不知怎么跟你♥爸♥交代
I don't know what I'm gonna tell your father.
我就带你出来玩了一次
You know, I take you out one time and...
结果就遇到海啸了
look what happens.
你救了我
You saved me.
你救了他们
And you saved them.
不 我们一起救的人
No, we did that together.
我和你 双剑合璧 天下无敌
Me and you make a great team.
击掌 你真是我的骄傲
Give me a high five. I'm proud of you. Really.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 巴克 -谢谢你
- Thank you, Buck. - Thank you.
收到通知 又一波浪潮来袭 本台记者...
We're getting reports of another surge, our correspondent--
天呐 别又来一波啊
My God. Not another wave.
不 还是同一波 方向变了
No, same wave. It's going in the other direction.
又涌回海里了
Back out to sea.
这场灾难还没结束
This isn't over.
船只残骸撞击
Incoming! Debris!
大家躲避
Everybody get down!
趴下 抓紧 抓紧了
Get down and hang on! Hang on!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
克里斯托弗 克里斯托弗
Christopher! Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Christopher!
第一波海啸来临20分钟前
预警 海啸来袭
通话中断
来电
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表