剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-怎么了 -没事 我很好
- What's wrong? - Nothing, I'm fine.
我就是
I-- I just--
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不不 放着吧 我去拿扫帚
No, no, no, just leave it. I'll grab a broom.
不 我来 好吗
No, I got it, okay?
我就是 我没意识到
I just--I--I didn't realize--
麦迪 你还好吗
Maddie, are you okay?
我没意识到
I didn't realize how--
我没意识到已经这么晚了
that--I didn't realize that it's late,
我该走了
and--and so I should-- I should go.
我当时不知该怎么说
Really wasn't sure what to say after that.
"麦迪
"Hey, Maddie,
你知道我不是你那个变♥态♥前夫吧
you know I'm nothing like your psycho ex-husband, right?
你不用怕我"
I'm not the kind of guy you need to be afraid of."
因为她当时很害怕
Because she was.
虽然就短短一瞬 但是
I mean, it was just for a second, but...
她看上去很害怕
she looked scared.
不知道该怎么办
Not really sure what to do with that.
真不好意思 我聊人生危机把你聊困了吗
I'm sorry, is my crisis boring you?
抱歉 昨晚没怎么睡
Sorry, uh, didn't get much sleep last night.
海啸后 克里斯托弗一直做噩梦
Christopher's been having nightmares ever since the tsunami.
他和半个城市的人都是
He and half the city.
但这是必然的 对吧
That's gotta be expected, though, right?
他尖叫和哭着醒来
He's waking up screaming and crying.
我想和他谈谈 但他不和我说
Tried talking to him about it, but he won't open up to me.
说他没事
Says he's fine.
是啊 这种事很常见
Yeah, lot of that going around.
注意 各位 "纠察队长"来了
Careful, guys. Hall monitor's here.
你们重新油漆了吗
You guys paint?
为什么这地方看起来这么小
Why does the place look smaller?
应该是你的头变大了
I think your head just got bigger.
巴克消防局长决定亲自把报告送来
So Fire Marshal Buck decides to drop off his report in person.
这是成熟的表现吗
Is that a sign of maturity?
还是为了报复那些年我记你的过
Or is it just revenge for all the times I've written you up?
其实 你们通过了
Actually, you passed.
我改了些数字 一通数学计算
I bumped up the numbers, got fancy with the math.
你不懂数学
You don't know math.
如果有人揭穿我
Which will be my excuse
这就是我的借口
if anybody calls me out on it.
说起来 你们有没有接到那个律师的电♥话♥
Speaking of, did any of you guys get a call from that lawyer?
对救护车穷追不舍的那人
The ambulance chaser?
他想和我谈谈大楼的违规情况
He wants to talk to me about the building violations.
觉得有人可能会起诉他们
Think somebody might be suing them.
是啊 他给名片就像发糖似的
Yeah, he was passing out cards like candy.
迪亚兹 我需要个位置
Hey, Diaz, I need a spot over here.
好的
Got you.
很高兴见到你 哥们
Hey, good to see you, man.
那是谁
Who--who's that?
什么
What?
她叫莉娜·巴斯科
Her name is Lena Bosko.
她的局正好在受灾中心被毁了
Her station was smack in the middle of the impact zone
她的队员暂时被重新分配了
and her crew was temporarily reassigned,
所以我带她来这了
so I brought her over here.
-你替换了我 -什么 没有
- You replaced me? - What? No.
那个是什么
Then what's that right there?
「巴」斯科
巴克 别激动
Buck, relax.
我保证等你准备好归队时
I promise you your place will still be here for you
你的位置还在
when you're ready.
队长 我现在就准备好了
Cap, I'm ready now.
巴克 听我说
Buck, listen to me--
我们晚点聊
We will talk soon.
「巴」斯科
「巴」克利
爸爸
Dad!
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
她要溺水了 她要溺水了
She was drowning. She was drowning.
她要溺水了 她要溺水了
She was drowning. She was drowning.
她要溺水了
She was drowning.
她要溺水了 她要溺水了
She was drowning. She was drowning.
没事了 小家伙
It's okay, buddy.
我来了
I'm here.
就是个梦
It was just a dream.
就是个梦
It's just a dream.
你安全了
You're safe.
他谈过海啸的事吗
Has he talked about the tsunami at all?
我还是不知道他那天的经历
I'm still not sure what he saw that day.
慢慢来 快了
We're getting there.
克里斯托弗说过他和巴克在码头
Christopher talked about being at the pier with Buck,
他们一起玩游戏
how they played games.
但那不是他每夜惊醒的理由
That part isn't the reason he's waking up every night screaming.
他的潜意识还在消化海啸一事
His subconscious is still processing the trauma.
他正在慢慢接受
He's working his way through it.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard.
你爱你儿子 你想让他好起来
You love your son. You wanna fix this.
但这需要时间
But it'll take some time.
我就希望他能敞开心扉
Just wish he'd talk to me about it.
也许他在用别的方法沟通
Maybe he's trying to communicate in other ways.
救命
救救我
溺水的女人
A drowning woman.
对 他似乎很在意她
Yes, he does seem to be fixated on her.
那场海啸死了很多人
Lot of people died in that tsunami.
我知道巴克已经替克里斯挡了很多 但是
I know Buck tried to shield Chris from most of it, but--
你朋友一定尽力了
I'm sure your friend did the best he could.
他们当时分开了很长一阵子
They were separated a long time.
天知道他还看到了什么
Who knows what else he saw.
还有 这个溺水的女人是谁
Or who this drowning woman was.
时机到了 他会告诉我们
He'll tell us when he's ready.
而且到那时候
In fact, if the opportunity's right,
他也许会先告诉你
he might tell you first.
这之前 我有什么可做的吗
Is there anything I can do until then?
继续爱他
Just keep loving him.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
喂
911紧急中心 你在吗
911, are you there?
我在
I--I'm--I'm here.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you all right?
我听到
I hear a--
我觉得我需要...
I think-- I think I might need--
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
不 没有 不算是 我只是
No, no, not-- not really. I just--
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Hey, who the hell you on the phone with?
对不起 你打错电♥话♥了
I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.
已挂断
来电历史
重拨
已连接
喂
Hello?
喂 是谁
Hello, who is this?
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我想通知您 我们的清洁服务
I'm calling to inform you that starting as low as $49.95,
-最低起价49块95 -我们不感兴趣
- our cleaning service-- - We're not interested.
把我们从列表里去除 别再打来
Take us off your list, and don't call back.
已挂断
多次来电 多次挂断
Multiple calls, multiple hang ups.
根据通话记录
Now, according to the call logs,
通话对方没说过话
no one ever said anything.
今天之前 她什么也没说过
She never said anything until today,
我觉得她就要开口求救了
and I think that she was about to ask for help
但他回来了
but he came back.
好 我们派人去安全检查
Okay, we'll send someone out, do a welfare check.
不行 那会使事情更糟
No, that'll make everything worse.
听着 我知道你觉得
Look, I know that you think
这让我引起了私人共鸣
this is triggering something personal for me,
而且
and...
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表