剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 我
Excuse me, I-- I was--
我刚才一直等那个车位
I've been actually waiting for that sp...
借过
Excuse us.
让一下
Excuse me.
这世道怎么了
Honestly.
好吧
Okay.
你好 我想找一只跳舞玩具鸭
Excuse me. I'm looking for-- it's a duck that dances.
促销品都在七号♥货柜
Promotional display on seven.
七号♥柜 好
On seven. Okay.
七号♥柜在哪
Where's-- where's seven?
好像在这里 快来
I think they're over here. This way.
在那边 在那边
They're over there. They're over here.
借过
Excuse me.
我家孩子比你家好多了
My kid's better than yours.
太棒了
Yes!
我抢到最后一个了
I got the last one!
最佳老爸非我莫属吧 科迪
Who's the best dad now, Cody?
太棒了
Yeah!
放开玩具鸭
Let go of the duck!
这是我的
Mine!
你够了
That is enough.
别跟我抢
Stay away!
都走开 走开
Stay away! Stay away from me!
走开
Back off!
你们怎么这么没节操
What is wrong with you people?
圣诞本是温馨欢乐 不该是你争我抢
This is not what Christmas is supposed to be like!
你们太没下限了
You people are animals!
不许动
Hold it right there.
举起双手
Now, get your hands up where I can see them, now.
把防狼喷雾交给我
I'm gonna need you to hand me that pepper spray.
圣诞老人
Look, Santa, I...
我就是想买♥♥个跳舞玩具鸭给女儿而已
I just wanted the Dancing Dapper Duck for my little girl, and that is all.
我了解
I know.
把喷雾给我吧
Now just give me the can.
给我 给我
Come on, now. That's it.
伤到别人就不好了
You don't want to hurt anyone.
交给我吧
Just give it to me.
慢慢交给我
That's it right there.
我滴娘咧
Holy mother...
我的玩具鸭
My duck!
谢谢你没让他们抢走
Thank you, thank you so much for saving that.
虽然我得先被捕去警局
I mean, at least if I have to go to jail,
但我拿到想要的东西了
I'm leaving with what I came for.
抱歉 那个玩具会被收进物证室
Sorry, but that toy is going into evidence.
不是吧
What?
先生 灼热感会慢慢消散
Sir, this burning is gonna go away.
要几个小时之后才能好
It's just gonna take a couple hours.
不用多久 你就可以"回北极"啦
Long before you need to be back in the North Pole.
圣诞老人会死吗
Is Santa Claus gonna die?
不不
No, no, no.
当然不会了 别慌
Of course not, and don't you worry.
他不是真正的圣诞老人
He's not really Santa.
他不是真的吗
He's not real?
是啊 宝宝 他就是假装是圣诞老人
No, no, sweetie. He's just pretend.
圣诞老人不是真的吗
Santa's pretend?
-没错 -巴克 巴克
- That's right. - Buck, Buck, Buck.
怎么了
What?
你刚告诉我家孩子 圣诞老人不存在吗
Did you just tell my kid Santa isn't real?
没有
No, no.
我只是说 这个圣诞老人不是真的
I was-- I was just explaining that this Santa isn't Santa.
科迪 怎么了
Hey, Cody, what's the matter?
世上不存在圣诞老人
Santa Claus isn't real.
紧急呼救
第三季 第十集
好了
Right.
柜子里的东西都拿出来了
All right, that's everything in the closet.
好
All right.
你妈和巴比回来前 看我们能完成多少吧
Okay, let's see how much we can get done before your mom and Bobby get back.
我们不带上他们 这样好吗
Should we even be doing this without them?
一般都是由妈来装饰
It's kind of Mom's thing.
通常是
Well, it usually is,
但你看哪一年圣诞
but when have you known your mother
你妈这么晚还不准备好圣诞树
to wait this late in the season to have her tree up?
今年大家经历太多了
Well, it's been a lot this year.
没人有想过节的念头
I mean, I don't think anyone's really feeling the Christmas spirit.
所以我们才要创造圣诞奇迹啊
And that's why we are going to spread some holiday magic.
懂了吗
All right? And...
哈里 解开圣诞灯
Harry, untangle these lights.
一棵圣诞树就能让巴比不去想自己可能会患癌吗
You really think a tree is gonna make Bobby forget he might have cancer?
-哈里 -还不让说实话啊
- Harry. - What? It's the truth.
我们家人都是向日葵 不能消极
Yeah, but we don't think that way in this house.
这是巴比再婚后的第一个圣诞
Okay, this is Bobby's first Christmas with his new family,
我们要尽量让他感受到满满爱意
and we are gonna do everything that we can to make it special for him.
好吧
Right?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
等下
Wait a minute.
谁来做爆米花
Who's making popcorn?
我去做
I'll do it.
这是什么情况
What's all this?
我们买♥♥了圣诞树
We got you a tree.
确实啊
Well, you certainly did.
太美了
It's a beauty.
检查结果怎么样
So how'd it go?
虽然没有完全康复
Well, he's not fully in the clear,
但还好目前不用再做检查了
but thank God this is the last test for now.
辐射都排出体外了
They've all been clean,
医生认为 不会发生意外情况
so the doctor says he has no reason to think it'll get worse.
等化验结果出来
And once we get these results,
才能松一口气
then we can breathe.
这是值得高兴的好事啊
So I hear there are tidings of comfort and joy.
算不上高兴 等等看再说
Not quite joy, but we're working on it.
这真是喜事
That's... that's great news.
孩子们
Hey, you guys--
我得走了
I gotta get going.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
是啊 我还有很多工作
Yeah, I'm afraid so. I got a lot of work to do.
好闺女 再见
My love? I'll see you.
-再见 -好
- Bye - Okay. Yeah.
小家伙
My man.
再见
Bye.
气氛很糟糕
It got ugly.
我说完圣诞要上班
After I said I had to work on Christmas,
他就直接回房♥了
he went straight to his room
一整晚都搭理我
and wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the night.
他还没适应 习惯就好了
It's just new. He'll get over it.
我祖母带他去我姑妈家了
Abuela's bringing him to my aunt's.
他会玩得很开心
I know he's gonna have a great time.
只是 去年圣诞
He just-- last Christmas was...
很特别
special.
今年不容易过啊
This one's harder.
所以你请我们过来了吗
Is that why you invited us all here?
人多热闹些 有节日气氛
Trying to cram in as much Christmas cheer between now and then?
孩子们一起玩一下 感觉挺不错
Well, thought it'd be nice to bring the boys together for a playdate.
三个孩子啊
All three of 'em.
谁还想要水泥
All right, who needs more cement?
-我 -我
- I do. - Me.
丹尼 先给你来一大块
Denny, we will do you first with this big ol' piece.
-巴克 -怎么了
- Hey, Buck. - Yeah.
我能跟你一起过圣诞吗
Can I spend Christmas with you?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表