剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
You're overreacting.
你跟道格当初一样
And you are acting just like Doug.
他拿刀捅我之前 就这样接近我
This is exactly what he did to me before he literally stabbed me.
他假意借机认识我
He invented a reason to meet me,
他伪装成别人
he pretended to be someone else,
然后欺骗我 让我以为他是我朋友
then he tricked me into thinking he was my friend.
这跟道格的动机不同
Okay, this is not like Doug.
我是想帮她
All right? I am trying to help her.
依靠欺骗 没法帮别人 麦迪
You can't help someone by lying to them, Maddie.
你心知肚明
You already know that,
不然你几周前就会告诉我 你去接近受害者了
otherwise you would have told me about this creepy stalker plan weeks ago.
你不讲理
That's not fair.
等下 好吧
Wait, okay, maybe.
但你骗那个女人 也很不厚道
But what you're doing to that woman isn't either.
你得跟她坦白
You need to tell her the truth.
我会告诉她
Yeah, I will, okay,
我就是需要一点时间
I just need a little bit more time.
我们还是走吧
You know what, we should go.
我明天早班 对吧
I have a shift in the morning, remember?
你至少这事没说谎
At least you didn't lie about that.
万圣节会很忙
Halloween. Big day.
你能胜任吗
Think you could handle it?
青桶是给过敏孩子吃的
Teal bucket is for kids with food allergies.
全都不含坚果 不含乳制品
Everything in there is nut-free, dairy-free,
不含蛋制品 不含豆制品 不含麸质
egg-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
这些给谁
And who are these for?
对"好玩有趣"过敏的孩子吗
Kids allergic to fun?
这些给父母
Those are for the parents.
还有 柜子里
Also there should be some pamphlets
有一些基本消防常识的小册子
about basic fire safety that should be in the closet.
你到底要惩罚我多久
Exactly how long are you gonna keep on punishing me?
巴克 总有一天 你会懂得
You know, Buck, some day you're gonna figure out
心急吃不了热豆腐 要有耐心
when to stop pushing and learn some patience.
希望我能活到你领悟的一天
I hope we're both alive to see it.
待在这里 不是世界末日
You know, being stuck here isn't actually the end of the world,
只是感觉像 巴克
it just feels like it, Buck.
信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
我真懂
No, I do.
我刚开始入职几个月
My first few months here,
除了上下班
only time I saw the outside of this building
我一直窝在这里
was at the start and end of my shift,
只有上下班才能看见外面
on my way in, on my way out.
你怎么撑过来了
How'd you cope with it?
把这里每一寸都打扫干净
Cleaned every inch of this place.
掌握了所有物品位置 如何使用所有设备
Learned where everything was, how all the equipment worked.
以最快速度穿上消防装备 都破纪录了
Set a new world record for getting in my turnout gear.
最终 有人可怜我
And then eventually, someone took pity on me,
把我"放"出去了
and they let me outside.
也就是说 要默默忍♥耐
So basically... suck it up and be patient.
如巴比所说
Just like Bobby said.
老大的一些话还是很中肯
You know, Cap's not always wrong.
但准备烟雾报♥警♥器 倒是不像话
Though he is about these smoke detectors.
今晚可没人会想要这些
Nobody's gonna want these tonight.
但我还是会发出去
No, but I am gonna hand them out anyway.
-队长有令 -瞧吧
- Captain's orders. - See?
孺子可教
It can be taught.
我去找那些消防小册子了
In fact, I'm gonna go find those pamphlets.
今天联♥系♥过麦迪吗
Have you talked to Maddie today?
没有 她应该在当班
No, I think she's working.
怎么了
Why?
没什么 就问一下
Nothing, just wondering.
你代表了好兆头 还是坏兆头
Okay, are you a good omen or a bad omen?
我上网查了
'Cause, you know, I Googled you,
老妇人在这件事上有分歧
and the old wives are kind of divided on this question.
除了我 就没人看到吗
Is anybody else seeing this?
看到什么
Seeing what?
天呐
God!
名单 我忘记拿名单了
The list, you forgot the list.
雨果家墨西哥卷饼
那边真酷 快看
That one's so cool. Right there.
跟真的一样 虽然有点心理扭曲
That's pretty convincing, if a little bit twisted.
非常变♥态♥
It's sick is what it is.
这滋长了大众接纳暴♥力♥和冷漠麻木的风气
It just perpetuates a culture of socially acceptable violence and desensitizes--
天呐
My God!
这种程度的暴♥力♥ 我给点个赞
That level of violence is totally acceptable to me.
-你看到... -看到了
- Did you-- - I did.
-那是... -说不好
- Was that-- - I don't know.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
你好 我看到一辆车
Yes, hello, I think there's a body
挡风玻璃上插着一个人
sticking out of somebody's car windshield.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
一个女人开着一辆金色中型轿车
There's a woman driving around in a gold, mid-sized sedan
一个男人插在车的挡风玻璃上
with a man stuck in the windshield,
整个人穿透了车窗
like, through the windshield.
你确定不是万圣节装饰吗
Are you sure it wasn't a Halloween decoration?
一开始以为是 但后来那个人动了一下
That's what we thought it was at first, but it moved.
我们肯定他还活着 现在就不知道了
So we're pretty sure he's alive or was.
刚开往西街101方向了
They just turned off onto the 101 at Western.
加州的牌照
It was a California plate.
车牌号♥前两位是Q7
The first two digits were Q7.
我会提醒警♥察♥注意相关情况
I'll alert the police and let them know.
全体注意 搜寻金色中型轿车
Okay, all units be on the lookout for a gold, mid-sized sedan,
加州牌照 车牌号♥包含Q7
California plate partial number queen seven.
目击者称该车挡风玻璃上插着人
Eyewitness reports a man in the windshield.
调度中心 这是真事吗
Dispatch, is this a real thing?
你们亲眼去看看 再回来告诉我呗
Find the car and get back to me.
截至目前 我接到三通疑似上吊的报♥警♥
Okay, so far today I've had three suspected hangings,
两起疑似斩首事件
two possible decapitations,
一起相当唬人的剖腹案
and one truly convincing evisceration.
我猜猜看 都是虚惊一场吧
Let me guess. All fake?
谢天谢地 我可不想洛杉矶陷入全民杀人♥大♥狂欢
Thank God, or L.A. is having a seriously weird crime spree.
装扮不错啊
Nice costume.
随便梳洗一下 十几分钟就搞定了吧
Did that take 12 whole minutes to put together?
才不是 我还特地花时间去商店买♥♥了猫耳发夹呢
Ew, no, it took 45 minutes to go to the drugstore and get these ears.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
"真棒 有糖吃了"
That's it, get your candy.
不好意思 每人限拿两块
Sorry, buddy, two-piece limit.
我们有规定
Those are the rules.
这是什么蠢规定
That's a stupid rule.
太不友好了吧
Yeah, not the world's greatest defense strategy.
你装扮成什么了
What are you supposed to be, anyway?
消防员啊
I'm firefighter.
那你怎么不去灭火呢
So how come you're not out fighting fires?
妈 你瞧 真消防员灭火回来了
Mom, look, the real firefighters are here.
天呐 他为了多拿糖毒舌你吗
My gosh. Is he trying to get more candy out of you?
没事 他还小
No, no, he's fine.
这样吧 送你们一个烟雾检测器
In fact, here, why don't you take a smoke detector.
保证他能活着撑到保释听证会
Keep him safe until his parole hearing.
伶牙俐齿 巴克利 继续加油
Nice work, Buckley. Keep it up.
埃迪 能帮我一把吗
Eddie, you wanna give me a hand with all this?
不了 你能行 你多厉害啊
Nah, you got this. You're 100%.
诉讼时不是挺威风吗
Lawsuit proved that, right?
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
这么多小朋友呀
Hello, we got a big crowd, here.
装扮真酷
Nice costumes.
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
你... 怎么...
Are you--let's see, are you--
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
亲爱的 打911报♥警♥
Honey, call 911!
猫耳朵摘下来了呀
You took your costume off.
摘下眼镜我就认不出你了呢 "超人"
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表