剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
找到了
Found it.
我的回答是
The answer is--
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
不是吧 拉里
Seriously, Larry?
耳饰
Earrings?
我们在一起五年了 你带我过来送我一对耳饰吗
Five years together and you bring me up here for earrings?
-你过生日 -下周生日
- It's your birthday. - Yeah, next week.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
有惊无喜 我...
Well, I'm not surprised. I'm--
"受伤了"
Crushed!
温蒂
Wendy!
天呐 温蒂
God! Wendy!
天呐
My God!
我打求救电♥话♥
I'll call 9-1-1.
固定在地板上
It's bolted to the floor.
为安全起见 都固定在地板上
They all are, for safety.
我是餐厅经理 我能帮上什么忙
I'm the manager. How can I help?
能倒回去吗
Is there any way you can get this to go other direction?
不能 只能顺时针转
No, it only travels clockwise.
盆骨严重受创
Got significant damage to the pelvic bone.
-可能骨裂了 -脉搏稳定
- It could be separated. - Pulse is steady.
你们是医生吗
Are you guys doctors?
-我以前是护士 -我是急救员
- Former nurse. - Current paramedic.
我要找个工具撬松桌子
All right, I gotta find something to pry this loose.
注意她要害器官 可能会是内出血
Watch her vitals, there could be internal hemorrhaging.
温蒂 我叫麦迪
Wendy, my name is Maddie
我会一直在你身边
and I'm gonna stay with you, okay?
你怎么样 温蒂
How are we doing, Wendy?
我三年前就该跟他分手
I should've broke up three years ago.
让开 让开
Make a hole, make a hole.
我要把桌子弄出去
All right, I'm gonna get the table out of the way.
-你能扶住她吗 -好
- Can you hold her up? - Yep. Okay.
听我的话
I want you to do me a favor, okay?
看窗外
Look out that window.
把心思放在美景上
We're gonna concentrate together on that beautiful view.
可以吗
Can you do that?
你表现很好
You're doing great.
继续看窗外 你表现很好
Keep looking out the window. You're doing great.
帮我移开桌子
Help me with this table.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好疼啊
It hurts, it hurts.
好了
Okay.
数到三 把她放到地上
Let's get her on the ground. On three, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
希望她没事
Hope she's all right.
好了
Okay.
你说得对 盆骨骨折错位了
You were right. The pelvis is separated.
内脏动脉出血
We've got arterial bleeding in the interior organs.
我们得用夹板护住
Okay, we gotta get this splinted.
桌布
Tablecloth?
我们换一下位置
Switch places with me.
我们要把你翻过去
All right. We're gonna roll you, okay?
-好 -准备好了吗 翻
- Okay, here we go. - Ready? Go.
慢点
Easy.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - All right.
慢点 轻点
Okay. Gentle, gentle.
-可以了 -好了
- We're good. - Okay.
我感觉好傻
I feel so stupid.
不 我才是大傻子
Don't. I'm the idiot.
我没向你求婚 因为我怕你不会答应
I didn't ask because I never thought you would say yes,
但你答应了
but you did.
可你没求婚啊
But you didn't ask.
我现在求婚
I'm asking now.
我愿意 拉里
Yes, Larry.
我愿意
Yes.
当众求婚啊
Public proposals.
你知道刚才不是求婚吧
You know that wasn't a proposal, by the way.
我是说我 不是他们
I mean me, not them.
不是吗
It wasn't?
不是
No.
你刚才想让我跟你同居吗
Wait, were you gonna ask me to move in with you?
老实说 我是想倒出一个抽屉给你
Honestly, I was gonna offer you a drawer.
一个抽屉
A drawer?
我从没见过你这一面
You know, I've never seen this side of you before.
白衣天使上身 救人性命
Kicking ass and saving lives.
撩得我小心脏直蹦跶啊
It's kinda hot.
你也是
You too.
手上功夫了得
Good with your hands.
稳准到位
Very precise.
必须到位啊
I'm all about precision.
谢谢二位出手相助
Thank you so much, both of you.
-不客气 -小事而已
- Sure. - Not a problem.
如果二位有什么需要 酒店会尽力满足
If there's anything I or the hotel can do to repay you, just name it.
还是豪华套房♥啊
A big suite even.
他们说房♥间免费
Well, they said they comped the room.
希望酒水也一样
Hopefully same thing goes for the minibar.
天呐 我好爱你
God, I do love you.
别废话了
You better.
哈里还在跟阿西娜讲电♥话♥吗
Is Harry still on the phone with Athena?
聊到一半就睡着了
He fell asleep halfway through the conversation.
我告诉她 明早再打给她
I told her we'd call her back in the morning.
我很抱歉之前的事
I'm sorry about before.
我不该那样对你发火
Dropping that on you the way that I did.
我也道歉
Well, I'm sorry too.
我想帮上忙 迈克尔 告诉我怎么做
I wanna help, Michael. Just tell me how.
哈里没见过我父亲
Harry never knew my father.
还没来得及告诉他怀孕的事 他就去世了
He died before we could tell anyone that Athena was pregnant.
严重中风
It was a... massive stroke.
他在别人院子里剪草时倒下了
He collapsed working on someone's yard.
你那段时间肯定很难熬
Must've been a hard time.
是
Yeah.
但当我们得知怀的是男孩
But when we found out we were having a boy?
天
Man.
我想要开心来着
I wanted to be excited.
但我满脑子就只想着我父亲
But I--I could only think about my father
我儿子永远见不到他了
and how my son would never know him.
他永远都见不到生我养我的男人了
How he would never meet the man who made me who I am.
你了解阿西娜 她总是心里有数
Now, you know Athena. She had all the answers.
不用说 她给儿子起名为哈里
Of course. She said that we would name our son Harry.
跟他爷爷同名
After his grandfather.
我们会经常聊起他
And that we would talk about him
儿子也会跟着了解他
and our son would know him
即使今生无缘相见
even without having met him.
他也确实很了解
And he does.
他聊起你父亲
The way he talks about your father
聊起来这里野营
and the trips to this place,
你让他活在哈里心中了
you've kept him alive for Harry.
所以我才带你过来
And that's why I brought you here.
我陪女儿成长了18年
I have had 18 years with my daughter.
我看着她长得亭亭玉立 坚强出众
I have watched her grow into an amazing, strong young woman.
但我儿子
But my son--
他还是个孩子
He's still a boy.
天呐
Man.
我想陪着他
I wanna be there with him.
我想看他长大
I wanna see him grow up.
但我不知道能否实现了
And I don't know if I will be.
如果我遭遇不测 我需要一个人
It's just-- if something happens to me, I need someone.
我需要你让我和我父亲活在他心中
I need you to help keep me and my father alive for him.
我答应你
I will do that.
爱情
你叫了早餐
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表