剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
好运
Luck.
明早给我好好讲讲哦
And I want all the juicy details in the morning.
好
Kay.
今晚不唱K了
So no karaoke tonight?
不唱了
Guess not.
我知道他很固执
I knew he was stubborn.
我就是希望他能突然清醒
I just hoped he'd snap out of it
做出理智选择
and do what makes the most sense.
你是指你认为理智的选择吧
You mean do what you think makes the most sense.
是啊
Well, yeah.
谁让我向来都对呢
I can't help it that I'm usually right.
野营怎么样了
How's the camping trip going?
挺好
It's fine.
至少哈里这么说
At least that's what Harry says.
你不信吗
What, you don't believe him?
不是
Yeah, I do.
就是
It's just that...
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我这辈子都没想过
I never thought in a million years
我要为他做好可能丧父的心理准备
that I'd have to prepare him for the possibility of losing his dad.
还是他十岁的时候
Not at 10 years old.
天有不测风云 人有旦夕祸福
Some things you really can't prepare them for.
你也没想过会遇上这种事
Because you're not prepared yourself.
所以我才担心
That's what worries me.
我父母都七十多了
Both my parents are in their 70s.
我想过如果他们离世 我会怎么样
And I've thought about what life would be like if I lost one of them.
但没想过迈克尔离世
But not losing Michael.
我要怎么接受这样的事实
How am I supposed to come to terms with that?
没法接受
You're not.
你只能过好眼下每一天
You're just supposed to take it one day at a time.
正常生活
You wake up, you breathe,
抱乐观态度
and you hope for the best.
说易行难
Easier said than done
特别是我都不知道他还能活多久
when I don't know how many days he has left.
梅和哈里肯定不是第一次面对
You know, I bet this isn't the first time that Harry and May have had to face
失去父母的可能
the possible reality of losing a parent.
什么意思
What do you mean?
阿西娜 你是个警♥察♥
Athena, you're a cop.
你每天都冒着生命危险
You risk your life every day.
你觉得迈克尔不用让他们
You don't think that Michael's had to prepare them
做好失去你的心理准备吗
for the day that you don't make it home?
他肯定做过
Because I'm sure he has.
但这不一样
But that isn't this.
迈克尔患癌这件事一直笼罩着我们
I mean, this thing with Michael is looming over us constantly.
而我因公殉职 只是一个可能
Me not coming home from work, that's a distant possibility.
也许吧
Maybe.
你知道梅那天说什么吗
You know what May said the other day?
"前提是他能活到明年"
"Assuming there is a next year."
她不经意间说了
I mean, she casually mentioned
她父亲可能活不过一年
that her father could be gone in a year?
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
接纳不确定
Embrace the not knowing.
把每一天都当成是他的最后一天
Let it force you to live every day like it could be his last.
不然每天都活在担忧之中 阿西娜
Your other option is to live in fear of it, Athena,
这不是你的作风
and that's-- that's not who you are.
但我确实担忧
But I am afraid.
如果他死了 我不知道梅和哈里会怎样
If he dies, I'm scared of what it'll do to May and Harry,
我会多受打击
what it'll do to me.
我没法抹去他们的伤痛
I won't be able to ease the pain for them.
他们确实爱巴比
They love Bobby. They do.
但毕竟血浓于水
But they need their father.
孩子复原能力很强
Kids are resilient.
他们比我们想象中更坚强
They're tougher than we give 'em credit for.
现在可能看不出来
It may not seem like it right now,
但不管发生什么 他们都不会有事
but whatever happens, they'll be okay.
但愿如此
I hope you're right.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
我还没来过旋转餐厅呢
I have never been to a revolving restaurant before.
很抱歉我们没坐上旋转座
Sorry that we're not actually revolving.
我订到座位就很万幸了
I was lucky to get a reservation at all.
风景还是很好
No, the view is still great.
顾客尽收眼底 还不用转脖子
I can people-watch without straining my neck.
确实有种人生过客匆匆而过的感觉吧
It does kind of feel like the world is passing us by, doesn't it?
这个隐喻恰当吧
An apt metaphor, I suppose.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我爱你
I love you.
我没想一开场就这么说
I didn't mean to lead with that.
我不是想给你压力 或让你骑虎难下
And I don't mean to push or make you feel uncomfortable, but...
我好像一直不太自在
I think I've been uncomfortable, like--
好像我该慢慢来 不该把你吓跑
like I'm supposed to hold back, not scare you off,
不该向你诉衷肠
not tell you how I feel.
我终于说出真心话了
So that's how I feel.
你不用回应
You don't have to say it back.
我也没法回应
I'm not sure that I can.
这三个字说不出口
Not in those actual words.
我以前总说这句话
Look, I used to say it a lot.
即便我不爱了 我也这么说
Even after I stopped feeling that way.
这句话像是一个保护伞
They were a shield.
每次遇到威胁 就会自动说出来
An automatic response to an immediate threat.
我懂 如果你没法
I understand. And if you can't--
但我对你是这种感觉
But it is how I feel about you.
我跟你在一起 情如泉涌
I feel a lot of things when I'm with you.
幸福感
Happy.
安全感
Safe.
还有很多说不出来的感觉
A million other things that I can't explain right now,
但我确实有感情
but I do feel all of that.
对你有感情
For you.
对不起 我也想...
And I'm sorry. I really wish that I could--
不必道歉 我都懂
No, you don't have to. I get it.
我爱你 麦迪
I love you, Maddie.
只要心知我们情投意合
And as long as I know you feel the same,
我替你说就行了
I can say it enough for the both of us.
快乐
Joy.
我还有这种感觉
That's another feeling.
既然都说开了
So now that we know we're on the same page,
我想跟你商量一下
there's a few other things I wanted to discuss.
你在我家待到很晚
You stay over pretty late.
有时候还会留下过夜
Sometimes you even stay the night.
我在想是不是该进一步了
And I was thinking that maybe we need to take the next step--
天呐
My God.
当众求婚 太尴尬了
Public proposals make me squirm.
什么
What?
不 麦迪
No. Maddie, no.
什么 不是
Wait, what? No.
不是说你 是他们
No. Not you, them.
温蒂 宝贝
Wendy, baby,
我就想说
I just wanna say...
天呐
My God.
-说吧 -是这样
- Well? - Well?
你要打开吗
Are you gonna open the box?
给我 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
抱歉 我有点慌
Sorry. Flustered.
本来求婚就已经让人很有压力了
I mean, as if there isn't enough pressure on a marriage proposal,
还当着外人
they add an audience.
她看着不像会拒绝
Doesn't look like she's gonna say no.
也许她想拒绝呢
Maybe she wants to say no.
拉里 你真给力
Larry, you dope.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-找到了吗 -还没
- Find it? - Not yet.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表