剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
We got somebody.
老大 注意
Cap, be advised.
半路上又遇到一位重伤者
Another black tag up here about halfway.
收到
Copy that.
山姆
Sam!
山姆 山姆 你能听到吗
Sam! Sam, can you hear me?
山姆
Sam.
山姆
Hey, Sam.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
很疼
It hurts...
每次喘气都疼
hurts when I breathe.
拜托你们
Please.
我未婚妻
My fiancée.
她也在车上
She's on the train.
她没事
Yeah, hey, She's okay.
老大 这里有个乘客被压住了
Cap, I got a passenger pinned up here.
列车观景台钢梁贯穿车厢
Looks like the support beam from the observation deck broke through the floor.
需要拿电锯来
Need you to send up the jaws, okay?
收到 马上来
Copy that. Coming right up.
我们会救你 山姆
We got you, Sam.
救援马上就到
Help is on its way.
-需要电锯和夯锤 -收到 老大
- We need jaws and the ram. - On it, Cap.
轻伤者已经都救出来了
These are the last of the walking wounded from the bottom of this car.
倒立车厢那边怎么样
What's the word from up top?
两死一伤 伤者被困
Two dead, one trapped so far.
纳什队长 搜救犬到了
Captain Nash, search dog detail just landed.
能派几个救护员过来吗
Can you spare a couple medics?
亨 老奇 跟他们走
All right, Hen, Chim, go with them.
你确定吗 老大
Are you sure, Cap?
急救员需要在地面支援
We need all the paramedics we have on the ground.
上面呢
What about up there?
有我呢
I got it.
好
All right.
他受到重创 肺部受损
He's got a collapsed lung from the blunt force.
吸氧不足
O2 levels are dropping.
我可以缓解强压
I can relieve the pressure,
但要把这条钢梁移开
but we gotta move this beam off him.
还是太重了
Still too heavy.
移不动
It's not gonna budge.
试一下水力夯锤吧
All right. Let's try the hydraulic ram.
-可以了吗 巴克 -是
- Got it, Buck? - Yeah.
这里还有人
We got somebody else!
你怎么样了
How you doing?
我身侧很疼
My side really hurts.
我来检查一下
I'm gonna take a peek.
天呐
God.
撞击使她的腿骨穿过腹部
Force of the crash pushed her leg up into her torso.
什么
What?
你会感觉有点疼
It's gonna hurt a little bit.
好
All right.
她的腿还有脉搏
There's still a pulse in her foot.
还有血液循环
Blood's still pumping to her.
钢梁是个问题
All right. That's a beam.
-来 -我马上回来
- Come on. - Be right back, okay?
好
Okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
同一个钢梁卡住了两个人
They're both trapped by the same beam.
把他救出来 就会压住她
We take the pressure off of him and we're squeezing her.
哪一个生还希望更大
Which one has the better shot?
伤情不同
Injuries are different.
风险一样
The risk is the same.
什么意思 只能救一个吗
What are we saying? We gotta pick who we save?
我们没法两个都救出来
I'm saying I don't think we can save 'em both.
让艾丽克西作证有点难
Now, it'll be hard on Alexis
她还是不愿接受自己被强♥奸♥了
because she's still struggling with admitting that it even happened.
受害人不愿接受现实 也不足为奇
Well, it's not uncommon for victims to distance themselves from the crime.
也是 米歇尔
Yeah. Now, Michelle.
她能够出庭作证
I think she'll be great on the stand
但我也最担心她
but she is the one that I worry about the most.
怎么说
Why is that?
她的证词里全是
All of her statements are peppered with,
"我怎么没想到"
"I should've known."
"我早该有所察觉"
"I should have realized."
她很自责
She blames herself.
她以为如果自己警觉一些
Thinks if she had done something differently,
也许不幸就可以避免
maybe it wouldn't have happened.
没错
Yeah. Right.
少了一个人的资料
I can't help but notice that there's a file missing from this table.
他确实打了我 但侵犯其他受害女性更恶劣
His attack on me was nothing like what he did to these other women.
其他受害人才是关键
Now, your priority should be them.
创伤无关深浅
I don't think it's fair to compare traumas.
据我所知
And from what I read,
他对你拳脚相加 暴♥力♥毒打
his attack on you was pretty brutal.
事发突然 我的印象很模糊了
Well, it happened pretty fast and I don't remember most of it.
大家都说 不记得是好事
Everyone says I'm lucky that I don't.
不是这样
They're wrong.
没错 人脑有一种自我保护机制
Yes, sometimes the brain's way of protecting us
令我们忘掉伤痛记忆
is to block out painful memories.
但我深谙此道
But I've been doing this a long time
忘却不会令人痊愈
and I have never had anyone feel better because they didn't know what happened to them.
你今日来访并非想了解其他受害人
You were never here to talk about these other women.
是吧
Were you?
我是为你而来
I'm here for you.
我还没准备好
Well, I'm not ready.
这是你的资料 你准备好再聊
I'll leave this here for when you are.
坚持住 这边
All right, hold on. Here we go.
米罗
Milo!
帮帮我
Help!
先生 你受伤了吗
Sir, are you hurt?
没有 我在找我儿子
No. I'm looking for my son.
你知道他当时的位置吗
Do you know where he was when the train crashed?
他当时在房♥车中
He was in the RV.
我去找罗瑞商量事情 让他留在房♥车里
I left him when I was talking to Rory.
描述一下你儿子的情况吧
All right, tell us about your son.
他十五岁了
He's 15.
黑发 绿色上衣
Black hair, green shirt.
你有带有他气味的物品吗
Do you have anything with his scent on it?
-我们可以借此追踪他 -没有
- Maybe help us track him? - No, I don't.
等等 我有
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
米罗用这个擦过手
Milo used this to clean his hands,
但上面也有防冻液的气味
but it's gotta have antifreeze or coolant on it.
没关系 理查德受训只会追踪人类的气味
That's okay, Richard's trained to track only human scents.
搜救犬不会受化学品误导 找找看
Chemicals don't confuse him. What you got buddy?
人在哪里
What you got?
山姆 输液缓解疼痛
All right, Sam. This is for the pain.
让他保持清醒
Keep him talking.
我们俩只能救一个吧
It's her... or me, isn't it?
不
No.
我们不会这样做
No, that's not what we do.
讲讲你的未婚妻吧
So tell me about your fiancée.
-什么时候办婚礼 -六月
- When's the wedding? - June.
她想等女儿们放暑假后再办婚礼
She wants to wait... till the girls are done with school.
-你有孩子 -对
- You're a father. - Yeah.
一个叫苔丝
Tess...
一个叫娜塔莉
Natalie.
真棒 理查德 干得漂亮
Good boy, Richard. Good boy.
米罗
Milo.
先生 请退后 交给我们吧
Sir, stand back so we can do our work, okay?
-米罗 能听到吗 -能
- Milo, can you hear me? - Yeah.
-爸 -我在呢 儿子 一会儿就救你出来
- Dad? - Right here, son. We're gonna get you out.
你怎么一动不动躺在这儿 米罗
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表