剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
晚上11点14分
And then 11:14 p.m.,
旅馆经理打了报♥警♥电♥话♥
call came from the motel manager.
有人吸毒过量了
Overdose.
受害者
Victim?
美籍非洲裔黑人 二十出头
African-American male, early 20s,
警♥察♥和急救队都到场了
police and medical were dispatched to the scene,
伤者海♥洛♥因♥吸毒过量 且手有伤
treated subject for suspected heroin overdose and hand lacerations.
-他... -被送到国王总院了
- Did he-- - Transported to King General.
还活着
Alive.
我找到他了
I found him.
你妈同意婚礼在史劳森的中餐馆举♥行♥吗
Hey, you think your mom would be good with that Chinese place on Slauson,
还是该更气派一些呢
or should I be thinking fancier?
那里就可以了
No, I'm sure that's fine.
20分钟后见
Okay, I'll see you in 20.
不行
Wait, no.
我忘记给妈买♥♥咖啡奶油伴侣了
I forgot to get cream for Mama's coffee.
你来的时候能顺便买♥♥一些吗
Could you stop by on your way over and pick some up, please?
讨好岳母大人这种美差吗
And rack up some future son-in-law points?
当然没问题
Absolutely.
稍后见
I'll see you soon.
拖延住他了
That bought us some more time.
没这个必要吧
I'm not sure we need it.
裙子很合身啊
The fit is perfect.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
你们会百年好合 一生幸福
You're gonna have a wonderful life together.
埃米特早该到了
Emmett should've been here by now.
喂
Hello?
我是阿西娜·卡特
Yes, this is Athena Carter.
阿西娜
Athena?
我是
Yeah.
我叫伊琳
I'm Elaine.
我带你进去
I'll-- walk you in.
他好像遇上抢劫了
Looks like he walked into a robbery.
正好倒霉赶上了
Wrong place, wrong time.
我可以找人送你回家
I can have someone drive you home.
不用 要有人通知他母亲
No. Someone needs to tell his mother.
小子 别开门
Boy, don't you open that door.
你走吧
Get out of here.
你有事吗
Can I help you?
我是洛杉矶警局的格兰特警官
Sergeant Grant, LAPD.
我哪个"孩子"惹麻烦了
Which one of my kids is in trouble?
我在"问题孩子"中心工作
I work with at-risk kids.
警♥察♥过来 家常便饭
I see a lot of you guys.
你是因此而来吧
I figured that's why you're here.
我是因为1991年2月17日那晚一事而来
I'm here about the night of February 17, 1991.
我记得警方发布嫌犯照片时
I remember when the police released this.
我吓破了胆
I was panicked.
总觉得有人会认出我
Convinced someone would recognize me.
几个月 我一上街 就提心吊胆
For months, I was terrified to walk down the street.
还以为警方会派很多人来
I thought they'd send more of you.
我不是代表警方而来
I'm not here for them.
我是以个人身份而来
I'm here for me.
你是她
You're her.
华盛顿警官的遗属 母亲蒂娜
Officer Washington is survived by his mother Tina...
未婚妻 阿西娜·卡特
and his fiancée Athena Carter.
你这样是安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你记得他的讣告
That you memorized his damn obituary?
不 只是
No. It just...
我想让你知道 我一直没忘记他
I wanted you to know that I never forgot about him.
我那晚的罪行 我一直无法忘记
And I never forgot about what I did that night.
我也是
Me neither.
你几个月都怕别人认出你
You spent months afraid you'd be recognized?
我花了几年搜寻嫌犯
I spent years searching every face I saw.
怀疑每一张脸是否为凶犯的模样
Wondering was that man the one?
埃米特死前最后所见是凶犯的脸吗
Was his face the last thing that Emmett saw before he died?
多年没破案 对一个人会造成巨大伤害
You have no idea what decades of not knowing does to a person.
我不是来听你找借口 听你道歉
I'm not here for your excuses or your apologies.
我只想知道那晚实情
I'm only here for your knowledge.
那晚到底发生了什么事
What happened that night?
我当时神志不清醒了
I was out of my mind.
我脑子里只有一件事 注射毒品
I was consumed with no thought beyond getting my next fix.
当时感觉很容易
It seemed easy enough.
商店里有钱 我有枪
The store had money. I had a gun.
但他动作太慢了
But he was moving too slow,
而我想毒品想疯了
and my brain was moving too fast.
我都不记得开枪了
I didn't even remember pulling the trigger.
我都不知道店里还有人 他就被我杀了
He was dead before I knew there was another person in the store.
我四天之后在医院里醒来
I woke up in the hospital four nights later.
我才发现自己杀了一个警♥察♥
And that's when I found out I had killed a cop.
我以为警方会来抓我
I thought they would come for me,
但他们没有
but they never did.
你可以自首
You could've turned yourself in.
我跟自己说 上帝给了我第二次机会
I told myself that God had given me another chance.
我选择了新生
And I took it.
我戒毒了 皈依上帝加入教会
I got clean, and I went to church...
我开始奉献助人
And I tried to live a life of service.
我加入了慈善事业
I tried to live a life in service.
洗刷自己的罪过
For the life I took.
我知道这意义不大
And I know this don't mean much--
确实意义不大
It doesn't mean anything.
他当时想救人
He was trying to help someone,
而你因此杀了他
and you killed him for it.
但你不只杀了一个人
But you didn't take just one life.
对于他母亲
For his mother...
他的朋友 对于我 你造成了巨大伤害
his friends, for me, you were a wrecking ball,
毁了我们的生活
tearing through our lives.
但我们慢慢从悲恸中走出来了
But we managed to put the pieces back together.
但伤痛永远存在
But there will always be cracks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说你现在是个好人了
You claim you're a good man... now.
但埃米特一直都是个好人
But Emmett was always a good man.
他也认为人应该有第二次机会
He believed in second chances, too.
你改邪归正走上正途 他也会刮目相看
He'd be impressed with the life you've built.
但你的重生建立在一条人命之上
But you built it on the back of a dead man,
就我个人而言 我不能放过你
and I, for one, can't get past that.
这三十年 你一直深受折磨
You have carried my burden for almost 30 years.
我该还债了
It's time you let me take it back.
天呐
God.
阿西娜
Athena.
我今天跟搬家公♥司♥联♥系♥了
I talked to that moving company today.
他们明天会过来给我们报价单
They're coming by tomorrow to give us a quote.
我天呐
My God.
这是什么啊
What is this?
交通临检 结果事件升级了
Traffic stop gone wrong.
有人拍下来了
Someone got it on video.
他们会杀了他
They're gonna kill him.
没有 警方报告显示 他还活着
No. Reporters said he's alive.
还好你要回家乡了
I'm glad you're coming home.
我可不想你继续在这里当差
I'd hate to have you out there.
我不回去
I'm not.
我不跟你回家 妈
I'm not going with you, Mama.
我要留下继续当警♥察♥
I'm staying here. I'm going back to the job.
你说什么疯话
What are you talking about?
我加入警队 想有一番作为
I joined the force for a reason.
你加入是为了一个男人 他死了
You joined for a man who's dead.
你别步他后尘啊
Don't follow him into the grave!
你完全不了解我 对吧
You have no idea who I am, do you?
你是我女儿
You're my daughter,
你不能留在这里 做这种危险工作
and you are not staying here to be a part of that.
这就是我留下的原因
That is why I need to stay here.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表