剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
-海登 -海登
- Hayden? - Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
各位 来一下
Hey, guys! Over here!
帮我一把
Hey, give me a hand!
老大 有发现
Cap, think we found something.
海登
Hayden!
海登 你能听见吗
Hayden, can you hear me?
要看一下里面情况
All right, we're gonna need a visual.
30英尺
30 feet.
35英尺
35 feet.
最长能到多少
How far down does this thing go?
放到40英尺了 缆线只有50英尺
We're at 40 feet, Cap. Only got 50 feet of cable.
这么深掉下去 孩子还能活吗
Can a boy even survive a fall that far?
井口很窄 因此摩擦力会起到缓冲作用
Well, the well's narrow, so there's lots of friction to slow a fall.
但他真掉下这么深
But if he's really down there...
-这里 就这里 -他还活着
- There. Right there. - Hey, he's alive.
看他动弹不得的样子
Look at the way he's pinned.
双臂并拢 胸部受挤 呼吸微弱
Arms forward, chest constricted, shallow breath.
45英尺
45 feet.
这么深 下面肯定氧气不足
At that depth, oxygen's an issue.
老大 要马上把氧气送下去
Cap, we gotta get a line of compressed air down there ASAP.
-好 -找到他了吗
- All right. - You found him?
-他 -他还活着
- Is he-- - Okay, he's alive.
-他还活着 -我宝贝儿子
- He's alive. - My baby.
局长 眼下是什么情况
Okay, Commissioner, what are we working with?
那口井离地下水位50英尺
The well sits on a water table that's about 50 feet down.
接连半英里之外的水库
Fed by a reservoir here about a 1/2 mile over.
这个孩子被困在45英尺处
Right now, that boy is trapped at 45 feet.
再掉下五英尺 就会淹死
He falls another 5, he drowns.
不能从上面把他拉上来
Can't pull him out from above.
也没法从水库另一边去救他
No way to access him from the side of the reservoir.
可能有管道通往河中
There could be some intersecting feeder pipes down there,
排水道之类
maybe some drainage tunnels,
但说实话 地下管道历史久远
but frankly, this system predates our maps.
我们也不清楚
We have no way to know.
那怎么把他救出来
So how do we get him out?
挖一条道
We dig.
井南面搭一个钻架
We set up a drill rig south of the well.
挖一条平行道
We use it to dig a parallel tunnel,
更宽一些 稍深一些 然后下去
wider, slightly deeper, then we go down.
用手一路挖通旁边的井
Punch across by hand to access the well.
希望这样能把孩子救出来
Hopefully, we can pull the boy out.
"用手一路挖通"
"Punch across by hand"?
要挖的距离太长了
Feels like a lot of distance to cover
40多英尺下操作有难度
when you're 40-something feet down.
如果挖得通道太近
We drill our tunnel any closer
就可能会破坏井壁结构
and we risk compromising the integrity of the well pipe.
如果井壁裂开 整口井就可能塌掉
If it cracks, the whole thing could collapse.
正好砸中孩子
Right on top of the kid.
警长 请回警局
Sergeant, we need you down at Division.
收到 调度中心
Copy that, Dispatch.
-你还有其它接警任务吗 -对
- You heading to another call? - Yeah.
但我会留下几个警员 控制人群
But I'm leaving some officers behind for crowd control.
什么人群
What crowd?
你们找钻机时 媒体就收到风了
Word leaked out when they started calling around for a drill rig.
这还只是本地电视台
These are just the local stations.
如果全国新闻报道了
If the story hits nationwide--
我们的麻烦已经够多了
Like we don't have enough to worry about.
你能搞定吧
You gonna be okay?
这要看天气预报给不给力了
I guess that depends on the forecast.
救援人员目前最担心的问题是
Now, what first responders are mostly worried about
风暴会席卷这里
is a weather system moving into the area.
本来应向北移♥动♥ 消散于海上
What was supposed to head north and vanish out to sea
结果风向突变
has now shifted course
朝洛杉矶郡袭来
and is directly over Los Angeles County.
暴雨加上疾风出现
With torrential rains and gusty winds expected overnight,
让这次危险的救援行动雪上加霜
it's making an already complicated rescue potentially even more dangerous.
可以向下钻了
Okay, rig is ready to drill.
他情况怎么样了
How's he doing?
一动不动
Hasn't moved in a while.
可能昏睡过去了
Could've fallen asleep down there.
我们把通讯器放下去了
We're ready to put the radio down.
下去多深 信♥号♥♥会消失
How far down before we lose the signal?
不知道
No way to know.
先下到40英尺 看情况如何吧
Go down 40 feet and we'll see what happens.
收到
Copy that.
我能跟他说话吗
So I'll be able to talk to him?
你听不到他说话
Well, you might not be able to hear him
但希望他能听到你
but hopefully he'll hear you.
就说你会陪着他 救他的人马上就到了
Just let him know you're here and help is on the way.
通讯器放到40英尺了 老大
Radio's at 40 feet, Cap.
来吧 大家都安静 别用对讲机
Okay, let's do this. Everybody off, all channels.
海登
Hayden?
我是妈妈
It's Mommy.
巴克 把通讯器往上拽 目前没信♥号♥♥
Buck, raise the radio. There's no signal.
海登 你能听见吗
Hayden, can you hear me?
海登 海登 拜托啊
Hayden. Hayden, please!
抬头啊
Please look up!
他能听见我们了
Okay, he can hear us now.
我知道你一个人在下面很害怕
I know it's scary right now down there by yourself,
但你不会有事
but it's gonna be okay.
有人来救你了
They're coming to get you.
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我太心痛 没法说下去了
I can't do this.
我来吧
I got this.
海登
Hey, Hayden.
我叫埃迪 我是个消防员
My name is Eddie. I'm a firefighter.
我和你妈 还有很多人都在这里
I'm here with your mother and a whole lot of other people.
我们都在想办法救你出去
We're all working to get you out of there.
你别慌 海登
Just stay calm, Hayden, okay?
挖通道会有些吵
It might get a little noisy.
别怕 很快就去救你出来
Don't be scared. We'll be there soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
先把你儿子救出来 再谢不迟
Thank us later. When we give you back your son.
我们得赶紧盖上井口
We need to cover the mouth of the well STAT.
要挖一条沟渠引流 不能让雨水流进去
I need trenching to divert the rainwater away from the opening.
巴克 进展到哪了
Buck, where are we at?
快挖到40英尺了
We're almost at 40 feet.
照这个速度 还得挖一个小时
At the rate we're going, I'd say another hour,
但由于下雨 进度会更慢
but this rain is really gonna slow us down.
可能需要两到三个小时
Could be two, maybe even another three.
巩固地基太拖后腿了
Shoring up as we go is killing us.
泥土太松 稳固支架太耗时了
The ground's just too unstable. It's eating up time.
我们没时间了 老大
Time we don't have, Cap.
那个孩子已经在下面待了十个小时了
The boy's been down there ten hours already.
他已经湿透了 体温应该过低了
He's wet now and almost certainly hypothermic.
眼看不到一英里了 要叫停了
It's barely a mile away. We gotta pull the plug.
不不 不行
No, no, no. Come on, no way.
这么高的聚雷针杵在空地上 等着被雷劈啊
We got a five-story lightning rod sitting in an empty field out here.
还有一英里
It's still a mile away.
-越来越近了 -我知道
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表