剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
没事
No.
我才该说抱歉 过来
No, I'm sorry. Come here.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, baby.
我不该朝你发脾气
I shouldn't have yelled like that.
谢谢你泡茶给我喝
Thank you so much for bringing me the tea.
你太贴心了
That was very thoughtful.
拿着 儿子
Here, honey, why don't--
你把杯拿到厨房♥吧
why don't you bring this cup back to the kitchen.
小心
Careful.
我和你妈一会就出去
Mom and I will be out in a minute,
我们一起吃晚饭
and we can all have dinner.
-一起吃吗 -一起吃
- Together? - Yes, together.
你可以跟我讲讲你今天过得如何
And you can tell me all about your day.
凯伦
Karen,
不是只有你觉得悲痛
you're not the only one feeling the loss.
我做不到你那么坚强 亨
I--I don't know how to do what you do, Hen.
就那样放下
How to just put it away.
我没有放下
I haven't put anything away.
我也很伤心
I'm sad, too.
迎接一个新宝宝的想法已在我内心扎根了
I got really attached to the idea of a new baby.
也许这就是差别吧
I guess maybe that's the difference.
那些胚胎对你来说只是个"想法"
Those embryos were just an idea to you.
但对我来说 如同血肉
But each one of them was actually a part of me.
我真想帮上忙
I really wish I could help her,
但她不跟我谈这事
but she's not talking to me about it.
她好像跟谁都不说
I'm not sure she's talking to anybody.
她肯定有事
There's definitely something going on with her.
埃迪也有事 是因为圣安娜山吗
Eddie, too. Hey, you guys think it's the Santa Anas?
风水不好 人们受影响了吧
I mean, they--they make people act weird, right?
你讲点科学吧
I definitely don't think it's the wind.
也许就是一些私事 她不想谈
Wait, you know what? Maybe it's something personal she doesn't feel like sharing.
从过往来看
Well, historically speaking,
我和亨无话不谈
Hen and I tell each other everything.
无话不谈吗
Wait, everything?
-你也说我的事了吗 -没有
- Did you tell her about me? - No.
如果她有心听 我也会说
I mean, I would have if I felt like she was listening.
麦迪 你知道我跟她是知己
Maddie, you know she's my best friend.
-我总得找人谈心 -我知道
- I need to talk to someone. - I-I know.
但是你告诉她 她告诉巴克
It's just, you tell her, she tells Buck.
私事不用让全消防局的人都知道吧
I mean, maybe everything doesn't need to be shared with the 118.
不行
No way.
如果不跟彼此谈心
If we didn't tell each other everything,
当班24小时 还能做什么呢
what else would we do on a 24-hour shift?
也是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-你不想说 就不用说 -没事
- Hey, you don't have to. - It's fine.
我又去看心理医生了
I am back in therapy.
这回是上司下令
Mandated by my boss this time.
你工作上遇到什么事了吗
Did--did something happen at work?
一个女人投诉我了
A woman filed a complaint against me.
她说对她纠缠不清
She said I was stalking her.
我做得也没有那么过分
I think stalking is an overstatement.
但你确实这样做了
But... it's true?
一个女人打了求救电♥话♥
This woman called 9-1-1,
麦迪以为她遇到问题了
and Maddie thought she was in trouble,
她就想伸出援手
so she just tried to help her.
她不想要我帮忙
Yeah, but she didn't want my help
因为她觉得我心理有病 侵犯了她的隐私
because she thinks I'm a crazy person who invaded her privacy.
也许你们俩都该引以为鉴
Maybe there's a lesson in there for the two of you.
你觉得埃迪出什么事了
So what do you think's going on with Eddie?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
-怎么了 -他没呼吸了
- What the hell's going on? - He's not breathing.
-打求救电♥话♥ -你疯了吗
- Call 9-1-1! - Are you crazy?
我才不会打电♥话♥ 他不会有事
I'm not calling anyone. Yeah, he'll be fine.
他呼吸道堵住了
His airway's blocked.
坚持住
Come on, buddy.
-这是什么 -他鼻腔碎片
- What the hell's that? - Part of his nose...
我打碎他颅腔时
that I knocked into his cranial cavity
这玩意滑进他喉咙了
when I broke it before it fell down his throat.
他开始流脊髓液了
He's gonna start leaking spinal fluid.
我靠 他死了吗
Holy crap. Is he dead?
还给我
Hey, give that back!
别打 别打
No, no, no. Don't do it.
别打电♥话♥
Don't do it!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
洛杉矶消防局
LAFD.
让路
Clear a path.
消防员来了
Fire department, coming through.
伤者在那边 老大
Man down over there, Cap.
给他打营养液 检查心跳
Gonna hook him up to the LifePack, check his rhythm.
呼吸道畅通
Airway's clear.
可能是颅腔受伤
It could be a cranial intrusion.
检查脊髓液
Let's check for spinal fluid.
颈部没受伤 但他脉搏很弱
No sign of neck injury, but his pulse is a little low.
这是他鼻腔碎片
That's part of his nose.
有人拿出来了 让他坐直了
Someone cleared it and sat him upright.
看来对方有相关医疗知识
Looks like somebody knew what they were doing.
你是救他的人
So are you the one who saved him
还是差点杀死他的人
or the one who almost killed him?
-都是 -你怎么回事 埃迪
- Both. - What the hell, Eddie?
稍后再谈吧 我得赶紧走 免得...
Can we talk about this later? I need to go before--
免得被警♥察♥逮住吗
The police show up?
你干什么
What are you doing?
给自己省事 我不想再去监狱保释你了
Saving myself the trouble of having to bail you out of jail again.
警♥察♥离开之前 穿着吧
Put this on until the cops leave.
谢谢
Thanks.
送他去哪家医院 到时告诉我一声
Let me know what hospital you guys drop him off at.
我想确认他平安无事
I'll-- I'll make sure he's okay.
他的鼻子被你打碎戳进了脑部 怎么会没事
You knocked his nose into his brain. He ain't okay.
我刚才尽全力救助他了
Look, I did my best to help him.
是我打了911报♥警♥
I'm the one who called 9-1-1.
你在这里打拳多久了
How long you been fighting here?
经理人几周前看过我在废车场的比赛
Promoter saw me at the junkyard fights a few weeks ago,
招我过来打拳
offered me a shot.
薪酬丰厚
Pays pretty good.
这不该是为了钱
That's not why you're doing this.
打拳本该是一种合理健康的发泄方式
Fighting was supposed to be a healthy outlet,
-而非引你沉沦 -我没有
- not an obsession. - It's not.
-今晚失控了而已 -是吗
- Just got out of hand tonight. - I bet.
你刚才是碰巧击中了他的鼻梁
Tell me, that hit to the nose, was that a lucky shot?
还是趁他不备 故意为之
Or had he dropped his hands?
要么认输 要么打倒
Tap out or knock out.
规则就是如此
Those are the rules.
-他刚才可没认输 -他都被你打蒙了
- He didn't tap out. - He was so punch drunk,
根本无力抵挡你的攻击了
he couldn't even lift his hands to protect himself.
都被打成这样了 他哪还想得到要认输
You think he should've had the presence of mind to tap out?
埃迪 你真该找人聊聊
Eddie, you need to talk to someone.
行了 说够了吧
You know what? Just save the lecture.
巴斯科
Bosko.
-走了 -这就来 老大
- We're heading out. - Coming, Cap.
这事没完
We're not done talking about this.
行
Yeah.
你家好安静啊 大家都去哪儿了
It's quiet around here. Where is everybody?
巴比在范耐斯发现了一个溜冰场
Bobby found an ice rink in Van Nuys.
他想教梅和哈里滑冰
He wanted to teach May and Harry how to skate.
你居然没跟着去
I can't believe you didn't go.
你不想看看巴比在冰上曼妙的舞姿吗
You didn't wanna see Bobby's ice dancing moves?
裹成粽子去运动 敬谢不敏
Girl, I am not interested in any athletic activity that requires a parka.
但梅和哈里倒是跃跃欲试
May and Harry seemed to be excited about it, though.
不过跟巴比相比 可是小巫见大巫了
Though probably not as much as Bobby.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表