剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
The falafel place got more votes than Turkey.
这样吧 我改投中餐好了
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna switch my vote to Chinese.
我今年没力气做圣诞大餐
I am just not up for cooking Christmas dinner this year.
疲劳 也是症状之一
Fatigue. Also a symptom.
我摸一下
Come here.
巴克
Buck, listen.
我知道你担心我
I know you're worried,
但你别瞎操心了
but there is nothing to worry about yet.
就像我外婆总说
So as my grandmother always used to say,
别自找麻烦
don't go borrowing trouble.
巴比 我知道
Bobby, I know...
我有时犯二 能把你气到吐♥血♥
I do dumb things sometimes and generally drive you crazy.
但你在我心里很重要 巴比 胜似至亲
You're an important person in my life, Bobby, one of the most important.
如果你有什么事 你让我怎么活
I don't know what I would do... if anything were to happen to you.
我觉得自己放下他了
I think that I've moved past him,
结果发生一些事
and then something happens,
又牵扯到他了
and he's right back in my life...
又阴魂不散了
in my head again.
你是放下他了 还是逃避过去了
Have you moved past him, or just around him?
你在治疗之中改善很多
You've made a lot of progress,
但还是感觉
but on some level,
你还站在道格视角来定义自己
it feels like you're still defining yourself through Doug.
旧习难改吧
Old habits, I guess.
我们相识时 我19岁
I was 19 when we met,
我这小半辈子
so most of my adult life, he...
他就是我的世界
was my life.
该把世界还给自己了吧
Now isn't it time for you?
只属于麦迪的世界 麦迪的人生
I mean, a life that's purely and only Maddie's?
不是道格离开后的人生 而是道格不存在的人生
Not a life after Doug, but a life without him.
我好像无法分辨其中差别
I don't think I know the difference.
你提起他 还是会用现在时
You still refer to him as an active presence.
"他现在毁了圣诞节 他现在阴魂不散"
"He has ruined Christmas. He is in my head."
但道格死了
But Doug's dead.
而我还继续活着
And I'm the one still holding on.
你说你进行过情境暴露法治疗
Now, you've said you've done exposure therapy.
你回过那里吗
Have you been back there?
赫希医院
To Hershey?
道格死亡现场
To where Doug died.
你想让我回大熊市吗
You want me to go to Big Bear?
噩梦重现吗
To what, relive that nightmare?
我想让你回到他伤你最深的地方
I want you to go back to where he hurt you the most
把想说的话告诉"他"
and talk to him out loud.
放下他 解开心结
And I want you to let him go.
别抢被子
Hey, now.
都被你拽过去了
Don't be greedy.
你不是上班吗
I thought you had a shift.
迈克尔
Michael!
你怎么睡在客厅啊
What you doing out here?
我前夫 打呼噜
My ex-husband, he snores.
你说什么
Come again?
迈克尔在卧室
Michael's in there.
睡在我们床上吗
In our bed?
为什么
Why?
太狗血 我实在不想叫醒问他
I didn't have the heart to wake him to ask him.
早上好
Good morning.
迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
-这下尴尬了 -还用说吗
- Yeah, this is awkward. - You think?
我都不记得昨晚来这里了
I don't even remember coming here last night.
你最近喝很多酒吗
Have you been drinking?
没有
What? No.
我最近一直失眠
Listen, I've been having trouble sleeping.
医生给我开了安♥眠♥药♥
And my doctor prescribed sleeping pills.
他说其中一个药物副作用就是
He said that one of the side effects could be...
梦游
sleepwalking.
但梦游开车 这也太扯了吧
But sleep-driving? Who's even heard of that?
睡行症
Parasomnia.
异常睡眠其中一种
It's a type of sleep disorder.
人在睡梦中出走
People have been known to walk for miles,
狂吃 使用重型设备 做♥爱♥
binge-eat, operate heavy equipment, have sex.
我不是说你们上♥床♥了
Not that that's what I'm saying happened here.
如果上♥床♥ 我能不知道吗
Well, I would've noticed.
我觉得好丢脸
I'm mortified.
不用 我们都是一家人
You don't need to be. We're family.
但你得通知医生
But you do need to tell your doctor,
如果真是这样 这不是儿戏
because if that's what this is, it could be dangerous.
我会告诉医生
Yeah, I-I'll do that.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我就是想确保自己不会在大半夜
I just want to make sure that I don't walk into your house
再跑进你家 睡进你家卧室
or into your bedroom in the middle of the night.
迈克尔 这里也是你家
Michael, this is your house too.
不是
No, it's not.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真心抱歉
Very sorry.
迈克尔
Michael.
你真能打给阿西娜
So you sure you don't mind calling Athena?
我就是想知道她怎么看
All right, I-I just want to know what she thinks.
我今晚回去后 就打给她
I'll give her a call as soon as I get back tonight.
等下 你们还在车上吗
Wait. You guys are still in the car?
对
Yeah.
过节时 洛杉矶交堵车太严重了
Gotta love holiday traffic in L.A.
很抱歉我没陪着你
I'm sorry I'm not there.
我需要你时 你在我身边
Hey, you were there when it mattered.
而这次 你帮不上忙
I'm not sure what you'd be able to do this time.
老实说 我也不知道该怎么做
Truthfully, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.
巴克 我回头联♥系♥你
Buck, I'll call you later.
好 再见
All right. I'll see you soon. Bye.
要怎么做呢 敲门吗
So what do we do now? Knock?
"我能进门回忆一下我之前噩梦般的遭遇吗"
"Hi, can I come in and relive my trauma?"
我们都清楚这里不是他伤你最深的地方
I think we both know that this is not the place where he hurt you most.
你没法一直跑下去
Can't keep running!
麦迪
Maddie!
我没想让你死 道格
I never wanted you to die, Doug...
但我原谅你了
but I do forgive you.
我也原谅自己
And I forgive myself...
曾经太爱你
for loving you too much.
做受害者太久
For staying too long.
也原谅自己没跟你一起死
And for not dying right next to you.
今天 我要放下你
So today, I'm gonna leave you here.
我会跑出林子
I am gonna run out of these woods,
好好活下去
and I am going to live.
你的伤害没有毁掉我 道格
I survived you, Doug.
我对此没有任何歉意
And I will never be sorry for that.
这是什么情况
What's this?
我做了晚餐
I cooked us dinner.
起司通心粉配热狗
Mac and cheese with hot dogs,
爸爸以前经常这么做
just like Dad used to make us.
稍等 忘了一样东西
Wait. I forgot.
讲究
Fancy.
圣诞老人一定会奖励你
I think Santa's gonna be very impressed with you.
太棒了 我更新了愿望清单
Good. Because I updated my list.
整整两页呢
Two pages long?
别担心
Don't worry.
礼物按想要程度排列了 你按顺序买♥♥就好
I ranked them in order of importance so you can prioritize.
圣诞老人就可以分清轻重缓急了
You mean so Santa can prioritize.
妈 得了吧 我都知道了
Mom, come on. I know.
知道什么
Know what?
你不必假扮圣诞老人给我送礼物啦
You don't have to keep pretending.
我很享受其中啊
Well, maybe I like pretending.
-为什么 -因为...
- Why? - Because...
一年中的其他时刻
the rest of the year,
生活都平淡如水
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表