剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我竟然被你说服了
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
我是你妈
I'm your mother.
我用不着说服你
I don't talk you into things.
我直接对你发号♥施令
I tell you what to do.
我当年挣扎了18小时才生下你 你得对我言听计从
And because I was in labor for 18 hours, you do it.
那也没必要让我从三万英尺的飞机上往下跳啊
I don't see how that obligates me to fall 30,000 feet out of a plane with you.
得了吧 顶多一万五千英尺
Please. It's 15,000 tops.
我们之前约定好要多享受母女时光
We made a pact to spend more mother-daughter time together.
高空跳伞可不属于亲子活动
Bucket listing out of a plane is not a mother-daughter activity.
简直是跟重力叫板啊
It's a bet you make with gravity.
利兹 这是我的梦想
Lizzy, this is important to me.
人生苦短
Life is short.
一定得迎头而上
Gotta grab the bull by the horns.
老爸去世后 你就一刻也不消停
I swear, Dad dying made you weird.
我又没有外孙可以照料
It's not like I have grandkids to keep me busy.
跳伞教练是不是单身啊
Wonder if our instructor is single.
-斯特凡 -妈
- Stefan-- - Mom!
我们的飞机到了吧
Is that our plane?
已到达指定高度
We're approaching altitude.
-二位准备好了吗 -准备好了 及时行乐咯
- We ready? - Ready! Time to seize the day!
两位
Okay, ladies.
听我口令
I'll count it down.
天呐 小心
My God! No!
宝贝女儿 别乱动
Baby, no!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
斯特凡出事了
什么意思
他在飞机外挂着呢
他的跳伞似乎被勾住了
It looks like his parachute is snagged on something.
他还在飞机外飘着呢
He's caught underneath the airplane.
无线电呼叫他 没有任何反应
He hasn't said anything on the radio.
也许昏迷了
Might not be conscious.
昏迷也好
Let's hope not, for his sake.
这种经历可不值得回味
That's a memory he's not gonna wanna savor.
初步推断脑震荡了 或许脊椎也有损伤
We got us a concussion, possible spinal injury.
还持续被机外气流吹来吹去
And he's getting buffeted by turbulence under the plane.
应该是冻伤了
We're gonna need to treat him for exposure.
说了这么多 怎么把人救下来啊
Yeah, we haven't talked about how we're getting him down.
你的腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
钢钉已取出 感觉不错
Screws are out. Feeling great.
好
All right.
调度中心 我是118队长
Dispatch, this is Captain 118.
能帮我联♥系♥飞行员吗
Can you get me in that pilot's ear?
斯特凡真可怜 年纪轻轻就出事了
Poor Stefan. He was so young!
妈 飞行员都说了 他没死
Mom, he's not dead.You heard the pilot.
他还挂在飞机外呢
He's still hanging from underneath the plane.
宝贝女儿 飞机总得降落啊
Baby, planes can't fly forever.
狂野一号♥ 我是洛杉矶消防局的纳什队长
Wild One, this is Captain Nash, LAFD.
-收到请回答 -收到 长官
- Do you copy? - Yes, sir, I do.
希望你们有办法保证我们安全降落 并救下我朋友
Hope you guys figured out how to land this without killing my friend.
今天逆风风力如何
What kind of headwind reading you getting today?
风力大约十节
Around 10 knots.
准备逆风飞行
I need you to turn into that wind and make an approach.
你想让我降落吗
I'm sorry, you want me to land?
可斯特凡还在机外呢
With Stefan still under the plane?
你得降低飞行高度
I just need you to get low enough
我们好救下他
so that we can free you.
等等 你们打算在哪儿施救
Wait, where are you guys gonna be?
在飞机正下方
Right below you.
老大 看到他了
All right, Cap, we got him.
迅速接近我们
Coming in hot behind us.
抓稳了 准备救人
Okay, hang tight and keep your hands ready.
狂野一号♥ 我们已就位
Wild One, we're in position.
-我看到你们了 -太高了 老大
- I see you. - Too high, Cap!
让他飞低点
Tell him to drop it!
再低点
Keep dropping.
再低点
Lower.
该死 老大 没抓到
Damn it, Cap! We missed him!
飞得太高太快了
Too high and too fast!
你能再飞低点吗
Can you drop your speed any lower?
再低就会滞空了
Any slower and we're gonna stall.
能不能利用襟翼
What about your flap?
可行 但机会只有一次
I do that, there's no going back.
到时就必须降落了
I'm gonna have to put her down.
明白 最后一次机会
Got it. Last shot.
巴克 埃迪 我们还有一次机会
Buck, Eddie, we've got one more shot at this.
狂野一号♥ 降落吧
Okay, Wild One, put her down.
老大 看到他了
All right, Cap, we see him!
迅速接近我们
Coming in hot behind us!
就是这样 还有150英尺
That's it, that's it! Another 150 feet!
再低点 开稳点
Lower, lower, lower! Keep it steady.
很好 马上就成功了
That's it. We're almost there.
-就快了 -给点力 老大
- Almost there. - Come on. All right, Cap.
开稳点
Keep it steady.
就在那儿 加油
Right there, okay. Come on.
快把跳伞解开
Go, go, go!
救下他了
We got him!
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
吃了点苦头 但以后还能飞
He's a little beat up, but I think he'll fly again.
但他可能有心理阴影了
Just not sure he's gonna want to.
赶紧放弃跳伞的念头吧
I hope this'll be the end of your flying.
也别再给我相亲了
And your matchmaking.
你们俩是单身吗
Are you boys single?
紧急呼救
第三季 第十一集
怎么了
So what's going on?
你们每次召开家庭会议
Every time you guys sit us down like this,
准没有好事
it seems to be bad news.
不是这样
No, it's not.
我们就想告诉你们爸爸的病情进展
We just wanted to give you guys an update on what's happening with your dad.
我见过医生了
Right, I saw my doctor,
好消息是 肿块没有增大
and the good news is the tumor didn't grow, okay?
但坏消息是 也没变小
Now, but the bad news is, it--it didn't shrink, either.
那要怎么办
So what now?
爸爸得做手术了
So your dad is gonna have surgery.
脑部手术吗
Brain surgery?
对
Yeah.
你不是不想做手术吗
But I thought that you didn't wanna do surgery.
所以之前才选择化疗
That's why you did the radiation.
这个...
Well--
做手术很麻烦
Surgery can be complicated.
所以 最初才选择保守治疗
That's why they wanted to try the treatments first,
现阶段该考虑其他疗法了
and now they just wanna try something else. That's all.
取出肿块 你就能康复吧
So they just take it out and then you're cured, right?
但愿如此
W-well, hopefully yes.
医生会尽力将肿块完全取出
You know, they'll take out as much as possible
之后也许还需要化疗
and then maybe do more radiation after that.
慢着 开颅就算了
Wait, they're gonna cut open your brain
还没法完全取出吗
and they might not even get all of it?
对 梅 别激动
Yeah, May, no.
眼下这是最好的办法了
This is the best option right now.
他们当初还说化疗最好呢
That's what they said about the radiation.
听我说
Look, look.
你♥爸♥的医生很专业
Your dad has a great team of doctors
我们得相信他们
and we're gonna trust them,
保持乐观
and we are gonna stay positive.
没错 妈妈说得对
Yes, yes. Your--your mother is right.
我们还得照常生活
Okay, we're gonna carry on business as usual.
不能因为生病
We are not gonna let this stop us from doing the things
就搁置其他事
that we know we need to do, okay?
比如 复习数学考试
Like studying for your math test.
之前的约定还算数吧
We still got that deal, right?
当然了
Man, come on.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表