剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
再加把劲儿
Come on! One more big push!
使劲儿 加把劲儿
Come on! One more big push!
好了
Yes, that's it!
得州 埃尔帕索 2011年
很好
Yes.
是个男孩
It's a boy!
是个男孩
It's a boy!
快看啊
Look at that.
我们生了个儿子
We have a son.
他真好看
He's beautiful.
跟他妈妈一样
Just like his mama.
你想剪脐带吗 迪亚兹先生
Would you like to cut the cord, Mr. Diaz?
不用了
No. That's okay.
你来剪吧
You go ahead. I'll just--
你是个军医 怎么还打怵这种事
You're a combat medic but this makes you squeamish?
来吧 孩子爸爸 你不会伤到他
Come on, Dad. You won't hurt him, trust me.
是啊 孩子爸爸
Yeah... Dad.
我喜欢这个称呼
I like the sound of that.
剪脐带可不像说得那么简单
Cutting the umbilical cord, not as easy as they make it sound.
你怎么不早告诉我
¿Por qué no me avisaste?
你♥爸♥没进过产房♥
Your dad wasn't there.
你出生时 他在加尔维斯顿
He was in Galveston when you were born
索菲亚出生时 你在
and then Sophia, you were--
-海湾港 -海湾港
- That was Gulfport. Yeah. - Gulfport.
而阿里安娜是剖腹产
Right, and then Adriana was an emergency C-section
所以三次都完美错过了
so you dodged that bullet three times.
但我总能及时赶上温情瞬间
But I always made it back in time for the good part.
-是啊 -抱孩子
- Yeah. - This part.
瞧瞧这小家伙
Let me see this guy. Look at this guy!
小子胖胖哒
Look at you, big guy.
小宝宝
Look at you. Yeah.
妈
Mom!
你来了
You're here.
我怎么可能不来
Like I'd miss this!
我孩子生了个宝宝
My baby had a baby.
宝贝 我迫不及待赶来了
Honey, I couldn't get here fast enough.
你气色不错 你怎么样了
You look good. How you feeling?
好极了
I couldn't be better.
身体康复 胸部切除后 又隆胸了
I got a clean bill of health and a new set of boobs.
-妈 -事实嘛
- Mom. - Well, I do.
看起来很棒
They look great.
谢谢 叫我"性感外婆"就行了
Well, thank you. Just call me Hot Granny.
这个小家伙叫什么呀
And what are we calling this little darling?
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
你想抱抱吗 珍妮特
You wanna hold him, Janet?
你会待多久 埃迪
How long you gonna be here for, Eddie?
他下周就回阿富汗了
He's back to Afghanistan next week.
我越早过去 就越早服完兵役
The sooner I go, the sooner I finish my tour
就再也不用赴战场了
and come back home for good.
你得说话算话
I'm holding you to that.
我和儿子都指望你呢
We both are.
没事 儿子
It's okay, mijo.
什么
What?
圣克里斯托弗吊坠
St. Christopher.
旅者的守护神
The patron saint of travelers.
保你平安
To protect you and keep you safe.
提醒你要为了家人 平安归来
And to remind you that you have a family to come home to.
我爱你
I love you.
也爱儿子
Both.
不管发生什么事
And no matter what happens,
我都会拼尽全力回到家人身边
I'm always gonna fight to come home to my family.
我是迪亚兹
This is Diaz.
有人能听到吗
Can anybody hear me?
我是埃迪
This is Eddie.
我没死
I'm alive.
我还活着
I'm still alive down here!
我还活着
I'm still alive down here!
有人吗
Anyone?
紧急呼救
第三季 第十五集
迪亚兹消防员 收到请回复
Firefighter Diaz, do you copy?
收讯良好 老大
Five by five, Cap. Over.
奇米 汇报
Chimney, report.
听得很清楚
Read you loud and clear.
我看到亨了 她肯定没买♥♥对我的咖啡
I've got eyes on Hen, who I can already tell screwed up my coffee.
才不是呢
Like hell.
肉桂椰子玛奇朵 四份浓缩 半份香草糖浆
One cinnamon coconut macchiato with a quad shot, half pump of vanilla.
我的对讲机通讯良好 回复完毕
And yes, my radio's working just fine. Over.
少了肉桂
There's no cinnamon!
巴克 说话
Buck, sound off.
有访客 老大
We have visitors, Cap.
巴克 通讯检测 你得对着对讲机说话
Buck, the whole point of the test is to say it into the radio.
有访客 老大
We have visitors, Cap.
我通过了吗
Did I pass? Over.
差不多吧
Close enough.
爸爸
Dad!
你们来了
Hey, guys.
孩子作业的事
Five-alarm school emergency.
他今天要告诉弗洛雷斯老师
He's supposed to tell Ms. Flores today
周五"课堂展示"要带的物品
what he's presenting for show and tell on Friday.
结果他把你拉来这里了
And so he suckered you into stopping here on the way.
孩子太可爱 我也没办法
You know I can't resist a cute face.
说吧 你要展示什么
Okay. Show and tell.
你之前不是想带新买♥♥的小仓鼠吗
I thought you were bringing in your new hamster.
早就改变主意了
The new hamster is old news.
有人翻你的柜子了
Somebody's been snooping in your closet.
不是我眼花吧
Is that what I think it is?
这是银星奖章 因为我爸是英雄
It's a silver star 'cause my dad's a hero.
没有奖章 我们也知道
We don't need jewelry to know that.
你平常这样戴过吗
Do you ever just wear it?
没遇到合适的场合
Never found an outfit to go with it.
我得了奖章 一辈子都会舍不得摘
If I had a medal, I would never take it off.
了解你这德兴
We know.
你确定周五要带奖章去做课堂演示吗
You sure this is what you want to bring to school on Friday?
你就能讲述奖章背后的故事了
And you so you can tell the story.
这段经历适合讲给小学生听吗
Is that a story you can tell fourth-graders?
不太适合
Not really.
求你了 爸爸 拜托
Please, Dad. Please?
好吧
Okay.
我尽力而为
I'll figure something out.
你保证
You promise?
我保证
Yes, yes, I promise.
我们俩 周五早上
You and me, Friday morning,
讲述"非少♥儿♥不♥宜♥"的战争经历
telling "appropriate for fourth grader" war stories.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too!
什么情况
What do we got?
男童失踪
Missing boy.
两个孩子在旷野玩儿
Two kids playing in an open field.
妈妈喊他们回家 结果只有一个回来了
Mom calls them home, only one shows up.
感觉像是一起绑♥架♥
Sounded like maybe an abduction.
附近就有公路 符合作案条件
Road's not far away. Made sense.
但我询问母亲一些基本情况时
But then I'm interviewing the mother, asking the usual questions,
看到这张照片
and I saw this.
原房♥主的照片
Photo came with the house.
我们过来时 没看到风车
I didn't see a windmill when we pulled up.
几年前被拆了
Yeah, torn down years ago.
以前用来给水泵供电
It used to power a water pump.
那边有一口废井
There's an abandoned well on the property.
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden!
-海登 -海登
- Hayden? - Hayden!
海登
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表