剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
懂了吗
Kay.
吃完饭 去逛个街怎么样
Maybe after lunch we can go to the mall?
买♥♥几件新衣服庆祝
We can celebrate with some new clothes.
你同意去念南加大
You say yes to USC,
新衣服 随便挑
I may buy you a whole new wardrobe.
这是妥妥收买♥♥我啊
So much for not trying to sway me.
我还没跟爸说
I haven't told Dad yet.
你会找到机会说 他很快就回来了
You will. All right? He'll be back soon.
你还有时间
You still have time.
我来帮你一把吧
Let me give you a hand with that.
不用 我可以
No. I got it, I got it.
累死我了
Man.
差不多就这些东西了
All right, I think that's everything.
准备好去找地种树了吗
All right, ready to pick our planting site.
我们上次去了东南方
Last time, we went EastSouth,
这次可以选南边 西南边 北边
so I was thinking maybe we can go South, Southwest, and North.
好 不错
Okay. Yeah, that-- that sounds good.
我先躺一会儿
Just give me a few minutes to lie down.
但我们总是一来就选好地点 这是传统
But we always pick the spot when we get here. It's tradition.
今年就换个新传统吧
Well, maybe this year, we start some new traditions.
不用搞新传统
Don't need any new traditions.
让我休息一个小时就行了
Just give me an hour. Please.
他说他这一年都不会有事
He said he'd be fine for a year.
这才一个月就这样了
It's only been a month.
他就是需要休息一下 地点可以明早选
I think he just needs a second to rest. We can pick that spot in the morning.
那就晚了
That's too late.
选个好地方 很费时间
It takes time to find the perfect spot.
所以我们才总是先选址
That's why we always do it when we get here.
我们还怎么种爷爷的树啊
How are we supposed to plant Grandpa's tree?
哈里 这样吧
Harry, how about this?
我们先去走一圈
How about you and I take a walk,
看看哪里适合种树
find some places to plant that tree,
然后拍下来给你♥爸♥看 让他选一下
we'll take some pictures, show your dad, and he can decide.
怎么样
Sound good?
-好 -好 走吧
- Yeah, okay. - Good. All right, come on.
我们该往哪走
Which way should we go?
那边吗 好 走吧
That way? All right, let's do it.
爸 我把材料买♥♥回来了
All right, Dad. I'm back with the supplies.
看起来不错吧
Looks pretty good, huh?
这比我想象中耗时间啊
Yeah, this is taking a lot longer than I thought it was going to,
而且还要往家电商城跑这么多次
and requiring a lot more trips to Home Depot.
巧妇难为无米之炊嘛
Right tools for the right job.
框架搭好之后
Once we finish the framing,
就可以干砌新的非承重隔墙了
then we can start drywalling your new interior non-load bearing partition.
就是一堵墙 爸
It's just a wall, Dad.
我只要分隔开这个现代风布局
Yeah, I just need something to break up this modern floor plan,
从客厅里看不到脏盘子摞成堆就行了
and hide the view of my dirty dishes from the couch, so--
开放式厨房♥ 只适合家里有帮佣的人
open concept only works if you have a maid.
那就封闭厨房♥吧
Well, closed concept it is.
钉上钉子 拧上螺丝
We land the nails, then we turn the screws,
这样就不违规了
and that way, we meet code.
你不是说 不用担心建筑违规问题吗
Wait, I thought you said we didn't have to worry about building codes.
你说我不用找包工头
You said I didn't need a contractor.
我还以为我和你妈
And I thought the whole point of your mother and I
帮你买♥♥下改装房♥
helping you buy an already remodeled house
就不用再装♥修♥了 但结果还不是这样
is that we wouldn't have to remodel it, but here we are.
-好吧 -你就配合一下我吧
- OK. - So humor me.
好
Great.
我跟你说什么来着
You forgetting something?
爸 就是搭个墙板
Dad, come on. We're just framing a wall.
又不是乾坤大挪移
We're not splitting the atom.
-戴上 -好
- Just put 'em on. - Fine, fine.
我答应过你妈 我们会格外小心
I promised your mom we'd be extra careful.
知道了
Great.
-来吧 -给你
- Now. - All right, here we go.
棒
Yes.
你慢点
Easy.
就跟真枪一样
Just like a real gun,
不要枪口朝人
you never point it at anything you don't intend to shoot, okay?
好
Okay.
-两只手 -好
- So two hands. - Right.
-放在壁板之间 -好
- Put it right in the middle of the stud. - Yup.
-就这里 -好
- Right there, okay? - Yup.
用力
Apply firm pressure.
按下扳机
Squeeze the trigger.
-厉害 -棒
- Yeah! - Yes!
-真好玩 -好玩吧
- That is cool. - Right? See?
继续 间距不要超过一英寸
Okay, keep going. No more than an inch apart.
好
Okay.
-不出来了 -怎么了
- Okay, it's not-- - What's going on?
不知道 我什么都没做
I don't know. I didn't do anything.
破玩意儿
Damn things.
每次米奇借完我的工具
I swear, ever since I let Mitch borrow my tools,
拿回来就不好用了
these things don't work right.
钉子卡住了
The whole thing's jammed!
-天呐 -真受不了
- Geez. - For crying out loud.
等一下
Okay, just hang on.
我的天 爸
My God. Dad?
打求救电♥话♥
You better call 9-1-1.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
快来救人 我爸中枪了 打中心脏了
请说一下你的地址
Where are you calling from?
好莱坞北街 里约大道13924号♥
13924 Rio Avenue, North Hollywood.
是什么枪
What can you tell me about the gun?
钉子枪
It's a pin nailer.
是斜排钉枪
It's a framing nailer!
就是钉枪 卡住了
It was a nail gun. It got stuck.
他修理时 枪走火了
He was working on it and it just went off.
钉子插入他胸腔了吗
And the nail's embedded in his chest?
对 我不知道该怎么办
Yes, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我要拔♥出♥来♥吗
I don't know. Do I pull it out?
不 你别动
No! Do not remove the nail.
马上派救援过去
Help is on the way.
你们终于来了 他在里屋
Thank God you're here. He's in the back.
爸 救护员到了
Dad, help's coming!
-钉枪还开着吗 -是
- That thing still on? - Yeah.
我也不知道 我不敢碰
I don't know. I was too afraid to touch it.
我去拿走危险物
I'll secure the weapon.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
觉得自己很蠢
Like an idiot.
安慰你一句 这种事很常见
If it makes you feel any better, this happens a lot more than you think.
血压很低 脉搏稳定
Blood pressure is low. Pulse is steady.
我要剪开衬衫 看下伤口
I'm gonna clear your shirt so we can see what we're working with,
但钉子好像正中心脏
but it looks like you hit the bull's eye.
把轮床推进来
Yeah, bring that gurney in here.
慢点 推过来
Nice and easy. Bring it around.
-先生 -小心
- Sir. - Careful.
深呼吸一下
Take a few deep breaths for me.
肺部没事 但心跳低沉
Lungs sound clear, but I'm getting a muffled heartbeat.
颈静脉肿胀
We've got a distended neck vein.
可能会是心包膜填塞
We could be looking at pericardial tamponade.
-我来通知医院 -心包膜什么
- I'll alert the hospital. - Sorry, pericardial what?
专业术语 简单说就是心脏积液
Fancy way of saying he has fluid around his heart.
心脏原本不该有积液吧
Guessing that's not supposed to be there.
对
No.
我们得送你去医院进行心包穿刺抽液
We're gonna need to get you to the hospital for a pericardiocentesis.
医生会把积液抽出来
That's where they'll drain the fluid.
好 来吧
Yeah. Okay. Let's do that.
可以走了
All right, we're set.
你们把他送到哪家医院
What hospital are you taking him to?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表