剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
早
Morning!
我一晚上没睡觉
Didn't get any sleep last night.
就怕自己迟到
I was so nervous about being late.
你确实迟到了
You are late.
晚了三分钟而已
Yeah, by three minutes.
这种活儿 不准时就等于送死
A job like this, you're on time or you're dead.
对不起
Sorry.
我没参与过团伙作案
I've never worked in a team before.
大佬对我这种萌新小白 有何提点
Do you have any advice, you know, for a rookie?
少说话
Talk less.
格雷格
大当家
蒂梵妮
司机
埃利斯
二把手
奥利弗
打手
福斯特
武器担当
凡·克利夫 阿普莱斯
盗贼
很准时啊
Right on time.
你们就迟到了
You guys weren't!
通讯为9频道
Set it to channel nine.
管♥理♥员♥门卡
Administrator level key cards.
可以在接警中心自♥由♥通行
Give us access to every door in the call center.
控制接警中心后 就开始行动
Once we take dispatch, clock starts.
整个行动60分钟 听我指挥
60 minutes in and out. Be ready for my call.
你这次能守时吧
Think you can stick to that schedule?
就晚了三分钟 一直念叨 唐僧啊
Three minutes, guys. Come on, get over it.
行动
Let's go.
市中心 911紧急中心
早
Morning.
我们来例行跟警
Here for our sit-along.
各位尽兴
Have fun up there.
谢了
Thanks.
一定
We will.
先上二楼 机房♥
First stop, second floor. Server room.
泰瑞·弗洛里斯
Terry Flores?
有事吗
Can I help you guys?
早 警♥察♥同志们
Morning, officers.
你怎么知道我们来了
How'd you know we were here?
这是我的秘密武器
Well, this is my secret weapon.
这上面会显示一切信息
I can see everything with this.
不是一共有五个人吗
I thought there were five of you.
他们等下再过来
They had to make a pit stop.
你得给我演示一下
You gotta show me how this thing works.
好
Okay.
早 杰克
Morning, Jake.
早
Morning.
很好 走
Good. Come on.
中断系统
Take down the system.
信息发送 机辅调系统
Messaging, CAD, all of it.
强制重启
Hard reboot.
这会惊动大家
That's gonna raise a lot of red flags.
-接警中心中断 -七分钟
- Dispatch'll go blind for-- - Seven minutes.
就说是临检
Say it's temporary maintenance.
常有的事
Happens all the time.
昨晚怎么样 快分享一下
So how'd it go last night? I need details.
遇上骨盆错位了
Well, there was a pelvic splint involved.
重口味啊
Kinky.
今天好多警♥察♥过来啊
Seems like there's a big police presence today.
-怎么回事 -例行跟警
- What's up? - Scheduled sit-alongs.
日程表里都有 但你都不看 知道就怪了
It's on the calendar, not that you ever read it.
我不用看 我有你就够了
Well, I don't have to. I have you.
保安部
Security.
我是泰瑞·弗洛里斯
Hey, it's Terry Flores.
我进不了机房♥了
I'm locked out of the server room.
二楼
Second floor.
能过来帮个忙吗
Can you come up here?
现在
Now?
很快回来
我刚上班
I'm just clocking in.
你今早顺利离开酒店了吗
Were there any problems getting out of the hotel this morning?
-完全免费 没花钱 -完美
- 100% comped as promised. - Perfect.
昨晚一切都很完美
Just like everything else last night.
泰瑞
Terry?
你在吗
You up here?
搞什么
What the--
-早 麦迪 -早
- Morning, Maddie. - Morning.
我们的对话已经影响我工作了
Okay, so this conversation is officially not safe for work.
-我要挂了 -好
- I really should go. - Okay.
你今天就跟着麦迪吧
I'm gonna have you do a sit-along with Maddie.
麦迪 这是布朗警官
Maddie, this is Officer Brown.
他今天会跟着你
He's going to be shadowing you to see--
小帅哥好
Hi, handsome.
最近看过什么好电影吗
See any good movies lately?
别激动
Stay calm.
挂断电♥话♥
End the call.
-麦迪 -别轻举妄动
- Maddie? - Carefully.
麦迪 你在听吗
Hello, Maddie? Are you there?
你挂了吗
Did I lose you?
我爱你 小霍
I love you, Howie.
紧急呼救
第三季 第十四集
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
起来 站起来
Get up. Get up!
呼救中心已经被我们控制了
We are taking control of this facility.
都别动
Do not move
不然就对你们开枪
or you will be shot.
你们现在是人♥质♥了
You are now our hostages.
大家都起身 都赶紧站起来
Get up, everybody! Get up, up, up, up, up, up.
-快 -都站起来
- Come on. - Up. We need you up.
你换上他的制♥服♥
All right, grab his uniform.
技术员交给我
I got the tech.
上楼
Up the stairs.
-走 -快走
- Move. - Let's go.
快点
Hurry.
走 赶紧走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
都动作快点
Quickly, move, move, move.
快走 快
Hurry, quickly, quickly.
手♥机♥ 钥匙卡
Cell phones, key cards,
钱包 智能表
wallets, smart watches,
随身物品全部上交
whatever's in your pocket goes in the can.
这是我的肾上腺素笔
My EpiPen.
我对蜜蜂过敏
I'm allergic to bees.
大姐 这个时候 你还担心什么蜜蜂
Bees are the least of your troubles today, sweetheart.
不知道你们有何目的
I don't know what you want,
但紧急中心不接警会引人怀疑
but someone's going to notice when 9-1-1 stops answering.
你们系统崩了
You had a system crash.
山谷中心正替你们接警
Valley Division is picking up the slack right now,
但服务器重启了
but your servers are rebooting.
再过两分钟就恢复了
Should be back in two minutes.
已控制接警中心
We've got Dispatch.
前台已搞定
I've got the lobby.
别怕 各位
Don't you worry, folks.
我们会让你们回到岗位
We're gonna get you back to work.
但要按我们指令行事
But under our supervision.
我们会监控所有来电
We will be monitoring all calls that come in
所有接警都要经我们许可
and approving all resources that you send out.
这么早 求救电♥话♥不多
Call volume's low this early in the morning,
不用大家都上岗
so we don't need all of you.
你 上前一步
You. Step forward.
你们俩 出来
Two of you, step forward.
其他人都乖乖等着
Everybody else, you're on deck where you will wait in silence
等我们叫你再出来
until we rotate you through.
-快走 -走
- Let's go! - Move!
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表