剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
You're gonna be okay.
我们不会有事
We're gonna be okay.
把笔给我 史黛西
Give me the pen, Stacey,
还有离婚协议
and those papers.
麦克斯
Max...
我们的婚姻就是一场"灾难"
We were always a disaster, maybe.
多么痛苦与美好交织的一场"灾难"
What a beautiful disaster we were.
残骸撞击
Incoming, debris!
摩天轮要倒了
This thing is gonna go down.
快撤 快 快
Let's go. Go, go, go!
自♥由♥攀岩 自♥由♥落体如何
Free climb, how 'bout free fall?
这里 这里 这里
Here, here, here, here, here, here.
消防车正在赶来 队长
There's a truck on its way, captain.
收到 纳什撤退
Copy that. Nash out.
我们队还在另一边
Our team is still stuck on the other side.
消防车目前开不进来
Our trucks can't get through just yet.
推土机还在清理道路
Earth movers are still clearing the roads.
118队要步行了
118's hoofing it for a while.
应该是那样
It looks that way.
亨和奇米在车辆移♥动♥之前
Hen and Chimney are readying some turnout backpacks
做好接应准备了
until we're mobile again.
巴斯科 你们消防队的队员都活着
Bosko, your crew from your house are all alive
除了库珀队长 大家都找到了
and accounted for except for Captain Cooper.
队长仍下落不明
He's still MIA.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
如果没别的事 队长
Well, if it's all the same to you, Captain,
我想留下搜救他
I'm gonna stick around and look for him.
你为什么这样按住自己
Why are you holding yourself like that?
没什么 肋骨小伤
It's nothing, bruised rib.
-我来看一下 -我说没什么了
- Let me take a look at it. - I said it's nothing.
-显然不是 -别多事
- Clearly, it's not. - Are you gonna drop this?
巴斯科 让他看一下
Hey, Bosko, let him have a look.
这是命令
I'm not asking.
这不是小伤 骨头断了
Yeah, that's not a bruise. It's broken.
肯定特别疼
Must be hurting like a bitch.
每一次呼吸 都撕裂般疼痛
Yeah, well, breathing isn't super fun.
我下令 你不能再工作了
I'm calling it. You're off the field.
长官 我说我没事
Sir, I said I'm fine.
搜救指挥中心在赛太尔的退伍军人医院设立救治中心
USAR Command is setting up the VA hospital on Sawtelle.
你跟着她
I want you to stick with her
避免她擅自去搜寻队长 而"忘记回去的路"
just in case her desire to track down her captain causes her to lose her way.
我去找118其它队员
I'm gonna meet up with the 118.
你尽快跟我们会合
Rendezvous with us when you can.
收到 老大
Copy that, Cap.
-你打给谁 -我儿子
- Who you calling? - My son.
几个月前 他妈妈去世了
Lost his mother a few months ago,
不想让他担心
don't want him to worry.
巴克 是我
Hey, Buck, it's me.
你帮我告诉克里斯托弗
I just want you to tell Christopher
我晚点去接他
I'll be a little late picking him up,
目前忙着救人呢
got our hands full here.
还好你不在队里 没赶上
It's good thing you're missing it.
希望你们玩得开心
Hope you guys are having fun.
这下面有个孩子
There's a kid under here!
克里斯托弗
Christopher?
各位 大哥 我们一起抬一下
Hey, guys... Big guy! Me and you, come on!
三 二 一
All right, three, two, one. Go!
-天呐 -救出你了
- My God. - I got you.
太好了 太好了
Yeah! Yeah!
你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找一个八岁男孩
I'm looking for an eight-year-old boy.
他叫克里斯托弗
His name is Christopher.
脸上总是挂着笑容 是个脑瘫患儿
He's always smiling, and he's got CP,
大脑性瘫痪
Cerebral Palsy.
棕发 穿着黄衬衫
He's got brown hair, yellow shirt.
我好像见过
Yeah, yeah. I think I saw him.
在哪儿
Where?
他跟着一群人去杯形蛋糕屋了
He was headed with a group to that Cupcakery place.
听说他们在那边分水
I heard they're handing out water.
杯形蛋糕屋是什么
Cupcakery, what is that?
就是烘焙蛋糕的商店
You know, cupcake bakery.
离海滨向南走六七条街的距离
It's about six or seven blocks south of here on Strand.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
头晕 轻度癫痫 时而清醒 时而昏过去
Dizziness, mild seizure, in and out of consciousness--
告诉第一反应人员 应该是硬膜下血肿
Tell the responders they may be treating a subdural hematoma
标记为"紧急送医" 优先处理
and to mark it as a Code Three on the priority list.
放在鱼钩扎入眼睛的伤者之前还是之后
Before or after the guy with the fishhook in his eye?
他们自己定
Dealer's choice.
就近原则 看能先救谁
Whoever they get to first.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我从威斯康辛州克诺沙打来
Yes, I'm calling from Kenosha, Wisconsin.
我女儿失联了
My daughter is missing--
女士 我不知道怎么把你分接到这里了
Ma'am, I don't know how you got put through to me,
但这里是洛杉矶
but this is Los Angeles.
我知道
I know that.
乔安娜住在遇难海滩附近 她给我发信息了
Joanna was texting me from her place near the beach,
但她的短♥信♥是一些乱语
but her texts became, like, gibberish.
而我现在联♥系♥不上她了
And now, I can't reach her at all.
我明白了 请问你叫什么名字
Okay, I understand. Can I get your name?
露易丝·希基
Louise Hickey.
露易丝 你女儿服用什么药物吗
Louise, do you know if your daughter is on any medications?
她特别健康
She's a health nut.
她应该连阿司匹林都不吃
I don't even think she takes aspirin.
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried,
但你先别往坏处想
but before you assume the worst,
乔安娜电♥话♥出问题可能有很多原因
there are a number of reasons Joanna's phone may have stopped working,
比如手♥机♥进水了
water damage alone.
不 她是在海啸之后给我发来了信息
No, she was texting after the tsunami.
她和邻居都安全待在十楼的休息室
She and her neighbors were all safe in the lounge on the 10th floor.
你能派人过去看一下吗
Can't you send somebody over there?
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do,
但请谅解 第一反应人员和急救队
but understand that our first responders and emergency crews
目前人手不足
are already stretched to the brink.
麻烦了 尽量帮忙吧
Please, whatever you can do.
她在海洋大道的海洋广场公♥寓♥
She's at the Ocean Plaza Apartment Complex on Ocean Avenue.
海洋广场公♥寓♥
Ocean Plaza, right.
你挺住 露易丝 你女儿联♥系♥你 就通知我们
Okay, you stay strong, Louise, and let us know if you hear from your daughter.
琳达 你之前接到一个紧急电♥话♥
Hey, Linda, didn't I hear you taking a call a little while ago,
关于海洋广场公♥寓♥ 对吧
something about the Ocean Plaza Apartment Complex?
对 求救者联♥系♥不上自己的男友了
Yeah, a caller was having trouble reaching his boyfriend,
声称通话突然中断了
said their phone conversation cut off mid-sentence,
然后就没有音讯了
then nothing.
我查了一下红十字会和社交网络
I checked the Red Cross and social media
看海洋广场的人是否在网上报平安了
to see if anyone from Ocean Plaza had marked themselves as safe.
完全找不到相关帖子
Not one mention of it anywhere.
你是这个意思吧
Let me see if I understand this correctly.
我们已经忙得不可开交了
With everything we've got on our plate,
你还想派人去那边唯一没有发出救援的公♥寓♥楼
you wanna send help to the only building in the area that isn't asking for any?
对 是这样
Yeah, I guess I do.
你别见怪 我问一句 你没事吧
Please don't take offense, but are you okay?
苏 我没事
Yes, Sue, I'm fine.
但如果那边有人出事...
But if something bad happened at that address, and I didn't--
我理解 但除非确认那边有人出事
I get it, but unless we can confirm an emergency with someone on site,
我们也无能为力 麦迪
our hands are tied, Maddie.
我们眼下没多余人力了
We don't have the resources.
查理 你干什么呢
Charlie, what are you doing?
寻找雷吉
Looking for Reggie.
你不会想出去吧
You're not planning on going outside?
没有
No.
外面还是不安全
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表