剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
两口子之间也有秘密
Sometimes, not even the people inside it.
卡拉
Carla.
发生没事了
What the hell happened?
我都说克里斯托弗没事了
I told you Christopher is fine.
你不用非得跑过来
You didn't have to come down here.
就是蹭破点皮
It's just some scrapes and bruises.
他伤到自己了 怎么会这样
He hurt himself? How?
克里斯托弗不适合玩滑板呗
Well, it turns out that Christopher and skateboards don't get along very well.
-你让他玩滑板了 -我很抱歉 迪亚兹先生
- You let him skateboard? - I am so sorry, Mr. Diaz.
我们不知道一个学生带滑板来学校了
We didn't know one of the kids had brought a skateboard.
你不知道
You didn't know?
他万一摔断脖子怎么办
He could've broken his neck.
我知道 我很歉疚
I know, and I feel terrible.
其他同学教他怎么滑
The other kids were showing him how to ride it
他们不知道
and they didn't know that--
是吗
Didn't they?
不是故意让脑瘫患者玩滑板来取乐吗
No, let's push the kid with CP around on a skateboard for fun.
你让他们逗弄我儿子
You let them make a fool out of my son.
埃迪
Eddie.
真不是那样
I promise you that's not what happened here.
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
天呐
My God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
很抱歉弄脏衣服了
I'm sorry about my clothes.
这没什么
No, don't worry about that.
我可以回家 拿些干净衣服来
I could run to the house, get some clean clothes for him to change into.
不用了 我们直接回家
No, we're done for the day.
走 我们回家
Come on. We're leaving.
但还没放学呢
But school isn't over.
你放学了
It is now.
很感谢 萨默斯校长
Well, I appreciate that, Principal Summers.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
明天会看到有孩子被"挂尸"吗
So should I expect some kid's head on a spike at tomorrow's drop-off?
学校让带滑板的孩子先回家了
They sent skateboard kid home early.
校长明早会见那个孩子的家长
Principal's gonna meet with the parents in the morning,
看怎么处罚
figure out what the punishment should be.
那摔下滑板的孩子呢
And what about the kid who fell off the skateboard?
克里斯托弗受伤要挨罚吗
Think I should punish Christopher for getting hurt?
不 但你该跟他聊一下他怎么会受伤
No, but I think you should talk to him about how he got hurt.
我知道克里斯想跟其他孩子一样 但是
I know Christopher wants to be like all the other kids, but--
你想让我说 他跟正常孩子不一样吗
You want me to tell him he's different?
他已经知道这一点了
He already knows that.
你得教会他怎么应对
You need to teach him what it means.
有些事 他做不了
That he has limitations.
我不会跟我儿子说这种话
I'm not gonna tell my kid that.
小家伙 你感觉怎么样
Hey, buddy. How you feeling?
很蠢
Dumb.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
大家都看到我摔跤了
Everybody saw me fall.
摔跤而已 不足为奇
People fall. It happens.
不是什么丢脸的事
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
那个同学就不该逼你玩滑板
That boy should've never pressured you into getting on that skateboard.
是我想玩
It was my idea.
你想玩滑板吗
It was your idea to get on the skateboard?
感觉很有意思 但滑起来很难
Looked fun. It wasn't.
克里斯 你为什么那么做
Chris, why would you do that?
你知道这样很危险
You had to know it'd be dangerous.
你总说 我什么都能行
You always said I can do anything.
你骗我
You lied.
你的催促成功了
Okay, it worked. You inspired me.
不知道你指什么 但不用谢了
I don't think I meant to, but you're welcome.
我开始上相亲网站找对象了
I may have reactivated one of my dating profiles.
真的啊
Really?
我那晚跟一个男人聊了俩小时
I spent two hours on the phone the other night
他很贴心 很风趣
talking to a cute guy who seems sweet and funny
跟那种随机交友的屌♥丝完全不是一个档次
and not at all like one of those chat room psychos.
你怎么知道
Wait, how can you tell?
他的介绍语不是火星语 语法♥正♥确 还加了标点
His profile contains actual sentences with correct grammar and punctuation.
还用对了分号♥
There was even a successfully deployed semicolon.
我从来不用分号♥ 不知道怎么用
I never use semicolons. I just don't get the point.
总之 我们约好今晚在公共场所见面
Anyway, we're meeting up tonight in a public setting,
我满心期待啊
and I am really looking forward to it.
我
I just--
怎么了
What?
我不想只是约炮
I don't want the one-night stand.
我不想再做单身狗了
I'm tired of being alone.
除了同事
Aside from my coworkers,
我人生中最真切的情感交流就是"求救电♥话♥"
the most meaningful relationships in my life are made 10 minutes at a time
全都是陌生人
with people I'll never see or talk to again,
有些还会遇难身亡
some of whom don't survive.
虽然有些傻气 但他打来电♥话♥
It sounds silly, but he calls,
我迫不及待接电♥话♥
and I'm excited to answer the phone
很久没有这种感觉了
for the first time in a long time.
这一点也不傻气
I don't think that sounds silly at all.
你不觉得网上交友不靠谱喽
So you don't think online dating is a terrible idea?
每个人都会寻获自己的缘分
I think everyone has a match.
缘分会迟到 但不会缺席
You just have to find him.
大家好 我是泰莎
Hey, guys. Tessa here.
今年27岁 来自湾区
I'm 27 and from the Bay Area.
先公开 我是素食者
Full disclosure, I'm a vegan,
只吃蔬菜 但除此之外 就没什么了
so living that plant life, but otherwise normal.
我刚下载这个软件
I just reinstalled this app on my phone.
希望我不会被辜负
Please don't make me regret it.
网上的妹子们好
Hello, women of the Internet.
我是盖瑞
I'm Gary.
我喜欢在海边散步 喜欢谈心
I like long walks on the beach, deep conversations,
总之就是交友那一套 都喜欢
and other boilerplate dating clichés.
希望找个甜美妹子 让我可以卸了这个软件
Hoping to find someone sweet to get me off this godforsaken app,
联♥系♥我吧
so let me know.
配对成功
这是一段网恋
最奇葩的"网恋奔现"
没有之一
开端很美好
美酒佳肴 很愉快
小酌几杯 很有情调
回家准备覆雨翻云
她性感撩人
他完美先生
我动心了
就在那边
Yeah. Just right there.
然后画风突变
她把约会准则抛诸脑后了
亲热之前 大号♥
亲热之后 大号♥
千万别在亲热之际 上大号♥啊
快下去啊 下去啊
Come on, come on, come on.
坏了 坏了
No, no, no. No.
完了
Shoot!
快冲下去
Okay, come on.
别啊 别啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
扔下去好了
Come on, come on. Come on.
不是吧 别这么衰啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
加把劲
Come on.
我能拿到
Come on!
天
God.
别卡住啊
Come on.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
该从何说起呢
厕所门反锁了
Bathroom door's locked.
埃迪 能不能把她拽出来
Eddie, can you move her or not?
我还没到 老大
Not there yet, Cap.
长发姑娘 请扔下你的[出自《魔发奇缘》 将长发扔下]Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your--
小心
Watch out!
还以为又有人扔孩子了
And I thought the new baby went everywhere.
美国之前发生一起火灾
有人情急之下把婴儿从窗户扔下 一个路人接住了
我幻想的爱情童话破灭了
This is not the fairytale romance I had in mind.
约会不满意 你是想跳窗逃走吗
So what, bad date and you were trying to escape?
简直是现实版"雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险"
No, there was a whole Lemony Snicket level of things that went wrong here.
-她没在门边吧 -没有 老大
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表