剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
is liable to get someone slammed up
甚至会被铐起来呢
against the hood of a car, even cuffed.
警官
Listen, Sergeant,
我当时截停时 不知道那是你的家人
I didn't know that was your family when we made the stop.
那他们真走运
They were lucky, then.
如果跟我不是一家人
Somebody else's family,
恐怕这会儿就得筹备葬礼了吧
and they could be making funeral arrangements right now.
走两步 你懂规矩
Walk and turn. You know the drill.
那是个天大的误会
It was all a big misunderstanding.
-我对你的家人深感抱歉 -省省吧
- I'm sorry if your family got-- - Keep your weak apology.
单腿站立
Stand on one leg.
很屈辱吧
Humiliating, isn't it?
像罪犯一样被对待
Being treated like a criminal.
毫无缘由地被停车检查
Singled out for no good reason.
因为莫须有的事情被警♥察♥无故纠缠
Harassed by a police officer with questionable motives.
我可以举报你
I can report you.
-你公报私仇 -我若想报复
- This is retribution. - If it was retribution,
就趁你孩子在车上时 找你茬了
I would've done it when your kids were in the car.
我真的很抱歉 警官
I really am sorry, Sergeant.
晚安
You have a nice night, then.
听好了
Okay, listen up.
前几次的采购出了很多问题
Last couple times we were here, mistakes were made.
这次决不能再犯了
That is not gonna happen again.
小霍超♥市♥
所以两人一组 进行采购
That is why I am pairing you up on your assignments.
埃迪 莉娜 你们俩负责买♥♥肉类和熟食
Eddie, Lena, you are on meats and deli.
瘦肉量不得超过92%
Nothing leaner than 92%
亨 奇米 烘焙区
Hen, Chimney, baking aisle.
这次记得买♥♥粗制面粉 谢谢
Unrefined flour this time. Thank you.
我负责采购果蔬
I will cover fruits and vegetables.
清单上的物品都买♥♥好后
Once you have everything on your list,
大家都到奶制品区集♥合♥
we will reconvene at the dairy case.
开始吧
Let's move!
诺曼底登陆也就这个架势吧
This must be what the invasion of Normandy felt like.
他怎么突然撤诉了
What do you mean he just dropped the charges?
怎么 你很失望啊
You make it sound like you're disappointed.
惊讶罢了 又惊又喜
Just surprised. Pleasantly.
显然 那不是他第一回无故打架了
Apparently, that wasn't the guy's first illegal fight.
况且我还当过兵...
And they weighed that against my service record--
"美国队长"因为贡献国家免遭牢狱之灾啊
Captain America wins a Get Out of Jail Free card?
而且那个混♥蛋♥是三年前动的手术
And anyway, that jackass' knee surgery was three years ago.
三年了还没好 真"健康"啊
But not letting it go. 'Cause that's healthy.
要我看 巴比该对巴克消气了
I just think Bobby needs to let go of being pissed off at Buck.
巴比自己也这么想
I know that, and so does Bobby.
你怎么知道
How you figure?
不然我们为谁来采购
What do you think this whole shopping trip is all about?
-巴克 -没错
- Buck. - Exactly.
就是想分散一下我们的注意力...
It's just a distraction to keep our minds off--
不是 是巴克
No, no, no. Buck.
大家好啊
You guys. What's up?
-你怎么在这儿 -我就是来...
- What are you doing here? - Me, I'm just here to--
采购啊
to do some-- some shopping.
大老远跑到离你家公♥寓♥八英里的超♥市♥来采购
Eight miles from your apartment?
对啊 只有这里有...
Yeah, well, this is the only place that has...
快乐猫泻药粉
Happy Cat laxative powder.
你买♥♥猫泻药干什么
You're buying cat laxative?
我正考虑养只猫
Yeah, I've been thinking of, of getting a cat.
打算养一只会拉肚子的猫吗
And you're anticipating your new cat will be irregular.
我是想来道歉
Listen, I--I came here to apologize.
我没想到诉讼会让事情变得一发不可收拾
Okay, I--I never meant for things to get so out of hand with the lawsuit and--
是吗 不然你以为会怎样
Yeah? What'd you think was gonna happen?
打官司就够不厚道了
The lawsuit's bad enough,
你居然还把我们的私事告诉律师
but you told your lawyer everything about us-- personal things.
委托人就得对律师如实相告啊
You're supposed to be truthful with your lawyer.
你怎么对我火气这么大
Why are you so pissed at me?
因为我真是受够你了
Because you're exhausting.
大家都有烦恼
We all have our own problems,
但我们也没整天抱怨啊
but you don't see us whining about it.
恰恰相反 我们选择默默忍♥受
No, somehow, we just manage to suck it up.
你怎么就不行呢
Why can't you?
有点过分了啊
That's kinda harsh.
他也不想被云梯车压住啊
It's not like the guy asked to be crushed by a ladder truck.
没错 但他居然因为这事打官司
No, but he filed a stupid lawsuit,
就为这事 我都不能联♥系♥你了
and now I can't even talk to you because of it.
你知道克里斯托弗有多想你吗
You know how much Christopher misses you?
你怎么会知道呢 你又不去陪他
How could you? You're not around.
我真不知情
I--I didn't realize that.
我可以去看克里斯托弗啊
Maybe I can come and visit Christopher.
诉讼对这事也没影响
You know the lawsuit doesn't prevent that.
可因为诉讼 我不能联♥系♥你
No, it prevents me from reaching out to you.
想找你保释我都不行
I couldn't even call you to bail me out of jail.
你占了我的车位
You took my spot, man!
我就举个例子
If that was something that happened.
你在说什么啊
What-- what? What are you talking about?
你怎么就不能替我想想呢
Look, man, why can't you see my side of this?
因为你只关心你自己
'Cause that's all you see.
-糟了 -该阻止他们了
- No! - Someone should stop them.
是这俩 还是外面那俩
These two or those two?
去帮忙
Let's go!
你别跑
Get back here!
埃迪 莉娜 去拿工具
Eddie, Lena, get the tools.
亨 奇米 检查一下司机的情况
Hen, Chimney, check on the drivers.
我要死了 天呐
I'm gonna die, man!
凯伦 怎么了
Karen? What's wrong?
医生来电♥话♥了...
The doctor called...
胚胎都不能用
and none of the embryos are good.
怎么会 有六个呢
Wh--What? We had six.
一个都不行吗
None?
染色体存在畸变或缺陷
It's just that they had, chromosomal abnormalities or defects.
不能用了
They have to be discarded.
她说我们可以再试试看
She did say we can try again.
也许下次会交好运
Maybe do better next time.
那我就继续试试看
Okay, so-- so we'll try again.
万一再失败怎么办
But what if it fails again?
我该早点冻卵
I should've frozen my eggs when I was younger,
但年轻时总是想着不用着急
but I just kept thinking there was time.
别这样
No, don't-- don't do this.
这不是你的错 凯伦
Don't put this on yourself, Karen.
就是我的错
But it is on me.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - No, no.
这不怪你
No, this is not your fault.
你什么也没做错
You did everything exactly right.
每次检查和治疗都很配合
Every test, every treatment.
一字不落地谨遵医嘱
Every doctor's order, you followed it to the letter.
可我的身体一直很不争气
Yeah, and my body has been fighting me
总跟我作对
every step of the way.
不给我争气
Fighting me.
试管受精 人工受孕
The IVF, the IUI,
总是状况百出 出现不良反应...
the complications and the side effects, and--
这是天意啊
It's-- it's trying to tell me something.
让我放弃
Give up.
-也许我真该放弃 -不
- Maybe I should listen. - No.
-对不起 -不用
- I'm sorry. - No. No.
-对不起 -别这样
- I'm so sorry. - Don't be.
不是你的错
Don't be.
格兰特警官
Sergeant Grant?
我是安德鲁·马丁警员
I--I'm Officer Andrew Martin.
那天截停你家人的车辆时 我也在场
I was on the scene the other night for your family's traffic stop.
我知道
Yeah.
我很清楚你干的好事
I'm familiar with your work.
我就想来跟你道歉
I just want you to know how sorry I am.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表