剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我刚说了
I just told you!
我去车里拿东西
I'm getting something out of the car.
看着点路 白♥痴♥
Watch where you're going, moron!
如果你要这么做
If you go down this road,
你要知道 起诉市政不是件小事
I need you to know suing the city is not a small matter.
我只想重新归队
Look, all I want is my job back.
如果你输了
But if you don't win,
你不仅不能在洛杉矶当消防员
not only will you never work as a firefighter in Los Angeles again,
全国应该都不会有消防局雇你
I doubt any department in the country will hire you.
他们会把我看成是"爱哭的孩子有奶吃"
They'll see me as a... a squeaky wheel.
或者更糟
Or worse.
一旦其它上司认为你没事就爱打官司
You see, once a potential employer perceives you as litigious liability,
就没人想雇你了
it is impossible to unring that bell.
除非我赢了
Not if I win.
我就能回118局 做回消防员
Then I'm back with the 118, a--a firefighter.
你还应该知道 诉讼过程中
You should also be aware that during this process,
最好不要与消防局的任何人
it's best to have no contact with anyone from
有任何形式的交流
or tangentially connected to your station house.
这意味着不能发信息 不能打电♥话♥
That means no texts, no calls,
不能做任何不利于这场官司的事
nothing that could compromise our case.
反正我现在跟他们也没什么好说了
I'm not sure we have much to say to each other right now anyway.
这场战斗 我孤身一人
I'm alone in this fight.
"继续爱他"
"Keep loving him."
他真在处方上这样写了
Did he write that on a prescription pad?
你好像不以为然
Doesn't sound like you're a fan.
手抬起来
Hands up.
心理医生有作用
The headshrinkers have their place.
强烈的情感慰藉
It's a very touchy-feely place,
但这对一些人起效
but that works for some people.
不包括你吗
Not you?
我看过一次心理医生
I went to one once...
我小时候父亲去世之后
When I was a kid after my dad died.
那个女医师拿着手指木偶
This lady had hand puppets.
那有用吗
Did that help?
我把她惹哭了
I made her cry,
之后我告诉我妈 我不想再去了
and then I told my mom I didn't wanna go back.
"真棒 我瞬间有信心了"
Great, I feel encouraged.
听着 每个人应对创伤的方式不同
Look, everyone deals with trauma differently.
我不了解你孩子 但我知道什么对我有用
I don't know your kid, but I know what worked for me.
就是我妈告诉我 她的感受
It was when my mom told me how she was feeling,
说她很难过 而难过也没关系
that she was sad and that it was okay.
不论是什么样的感受 我们都一起承担
However we felt, we were in it together,
不管怎样
no matter what.
-听起来是个好主意 -她是个好母亲
- Sounds like good advice. - She's a good mom.
你这个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
你说谁是贱♥人♥ 你个贱♥人♥
Who are you calling a bitch, bitch?
房♥屋出♥售♥
你以为是谁 贱♥人♥
Who do you think, bitch?
你说我们要卖♥♥光妈妈的物品
You said that we were gonna sell all of Mom's stuff
然后平分赚的钱
and we were gonna split the profits 50/50.
很抱歉 我没法跟你一样没心没肺
I'm sorry, it's not as easy for me as it is for you.
我说过 你不能太感情用事
I told you, you can't be overly sentimental.
只是东西而已
It's just things.
我尽力不投入感情了
I know. I'm trying.
-你尽力了吗 -没错
- You're trying? - Yeah.
那盏灯是怎么回事
What about the lamp?
灯是我送的
I was the one who gave that to her.
算了
You know what?
如果你想找一下
If you wanna walk around
你送她的廉价废品 就去吧
and just pick up all the cheap crap you bought her, go right ahead.
她很喜欢那个杯子
She loved that cup.
想到了
I'm sure she did.
你在那边搞什么呢
What the hell are you doing over there anyway?
你究竟要不要来帮我
Are you gonna help me with this or not?
我在做玛格丽塔酒
I'm making margaritas.
我不喝点酒 怎么能心平气和跟你见面啊
You didn't think I was gonna get through this little reunion of ours sober, did you?
这个搅拌机也是我买♥♥给她的
You know what? I bought her this blender too.
天呐 你怎么什么都要争
My God, why is everything a competition with you?
你说什么
What?
我说
I said--
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
好吧 你要...
Okay, are you gonna--
你要分我一点酒吗
Are you gonna offer me some of that?
会吧
I guess.
但尽量别烂醉
But try not to get too hammered.
我不希望你在妈妈家里吐得到处都是
I don't need you puking all over Mom's house.
我那时才14岁
I was 14 years old.
你怎么老翻旧账
Why do you always bring that up?
你犯的错 结果我被禁足了
Because somehow I was the one who got grounded.
好喝
Yum.
我倒是需要一个搅拌机
You know, actually, I could use a blender.
你拿的还不够多吗
Haven't you gotten enough?
你还因为戒指而不甘心吗
You still pissed about the ring?
我当然很不好受
Of course I'm upset.
传家宝给最疼爱的女儿
The favorite daughter gets the family heirloom,
那可是
the one--
我该继承这枚戒指
That should have been mine,
但她给了你...
but she left it to you, so...
不行 搅拌机不能给你
No, you can't have the blender.
等下 你凭什么该继承戒指
Hold on. Why should you have gotten the ring?
她给你买♥♥了一户公♥寓♥
She bought you a condo.
借钱给我买♥♥ 我连本带利都还她了
That was a loan, and I paid her back with interest.
-想到了 -没错
- Of course you did. - Yes.
因为你是"完美小姐"
'Cause you're Little Miss Perfect
我是惹祸精 行了
and I'm the screwup. You know what?
这是妈妈的歉意 我收下了
This was Mom's apology, and I'm accepting it.
答应我 你会好好保管 好吗
Just promise me that you won't let anything happen to it, okay?
一直传承下去
That you keep it in the family.
保险起见
For safekeeping.
可以吗
Okay?
致妈妈
To mom.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
救命 它卡住了 拿不下来 快来救我
小偷就在这里
The thief is out here.
小偷吗 抱歉
Thief? I'm sorry.
紧急中心说 这是医疗紧急情况
Dispatch said it was a medical emergency.
二者都是
It's both.
怎么会这样
Why is this happening?
老天的报应 莫伊拉
Divine retribution, Moira.
不如说 是过敏反应
Or more likely, it's an allergic reaction.
女士 你对这里什么过敏吗
All right, ma'am, is there anything in the house that you're sensitive to,
药品 食物
medications, foods?
她焦虑不安时会爆发荨麻疹
She used to break out in hives when she was stressed.
我没焦虑不安
I'm not stressed?
我们母亲刚过世 我有点焦虑
Our mom just died, so I'm--I'm a little stressed.
再焦虑也不会这样
Stress wouldn't do this.
你们刚刚谁当了调酒师
Which one of you played bartender?
我 怎么了
I did, why?
光照性皮炎
Phytophotodermatitis,
玛格丽塔酒灼伤的一种雅称
it's a fancy name for margarita burns.
特定温度和紫外线环境下
Citrus over a certain temperature and UV light conditions
柑橘汁会发生化学反应
can trigger a chemical reaction.
女士 戴戒指的手指还有知觉吗
Ma'am, this ring finger, can you feel it?
没有
No.
一针肾上腺素就会消肿
An Epi should bring down the swelling,
但我们得把戒指切开
but we're gonna have to cut this ring off.
不行 你们不能切开戒指
No! No! You cannot cut that ring.
那是我的戒指
That is my ring,
我不同意你们切开
and I do not give you authorization to cut it.
你妹妹的手指已经发青了
Your sister's finger is turning blue.
下一步就是发黑 组织坏死
That's the step before black, when it's dead.
她整根手指可能会脱落
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表