剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你这周日当差吗
So you working Sunday?
不上班 怎么了
No, I'm off. Why?
你到时就知道了
You'll see.
好吧
Okay.
我们最好通知一下餐厅 我们会晚到
We better call the restaurant, tell them that we're gonna be late.
我们也可以待在家
Or we could just stay in.
订个披萨
Order a pizza.
我手♥机♥呢
Where's the phone?
找到了
Found it.
这剧情没按我预期发展啊
This wasn't how I thought it would go.
我准备了浪漫求婚词
I had a whole speech planned.
我本来想等饭后上提拉米苏时 再拿出来
I was gonna do it when they brought out the tiramisu.
我超爱提拉米苏
I love tiramisu.
我知道
I know.
阿西娜·卡特
Athena Carter...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
天呐 你竟然真答应了
My God, I can't believe you said yes!
我回来了
I'm back.
你还忘记放糖了 你骗了我
You forgot the sugar? You played me.
我不想把你牵扯进来
I wanted to keep you out of it.
为什么 你觉得我不想查出这个人是谁吗
Why? You don't think I want a crack at this guy too?
埃米特也是我的好友
Emmett was my best friend.
不管你有何打算
Whatever you're up to--
这事不能牵扯你 瑞克
You can't be a part of it, Rick.
我不知道这事会有什么后果
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen,
但等这事过后
but there's a pretty good chance
我很可能会丢饭碗
I'm gonna be out of a job when it's done.
我不会拖累你
I'm not taking you down with me.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take that risk.
我不想
I'm not.
给
Here.
这是埃米特谋杀案的所有资料
This is everything we have on Emmett's murder,
包括目前枪♥支♥持有者的背景资料
including background on the gun's most recent owner.
我标出了一些可疑的取款记录
I've highlighted some interesting ATM withdrawals.
巴比
Hey, Bobby.
瑞克
Rick.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么 瑞克有点生气
Nothing. Rick's just upset.
因为你擅自去查埃米特的谋杀吗
That you're investigating Emmett's murder on your own?
你答应我 你不会插手此案
The thing you told me you were not gonna do?
阿西娜 跟我沟通一下
Look, Athena, just talk to me.
我知道失去爱人的滋味
I know what it's like to lose someone.
我没失去爱人
I did not lose someone.
有人从我生命中夺走了他
He was taken from me.
虽然你了解痛失所爱
Now you may understand my pain,
但你不了解我受到的打击
but you do not understand my struggle.
我必须解开这个心结
I need to do this.
单枪匹马 抓捕杀死他的凶手吗
Bring his killer in? On your own?
既然之前没人查出来
No one else has gotten the job right.
不如我去查
Why not me?
我能力出众
I'm more than capable.
一个杀人犯逍遥法外近三十年
Well, there is a man who has gotten away with murder for almost 30 years.
你去找上门 他会热情欢迎你吗
You think he's gonna be happy to see you show up on his doorstep?
我不管他怎么想
Don't much care about his feelings.
我想让你顾一下自身安危
No, I want you to care about our safety.
没有增援
There's no backup.
没人知道你的下落 你见了谁
Nobody knows where you're going or who you're talking to.
-太鲁莽了 很危险 -必须要这么做
- It's reckless, dangerous. - It's necessary.
他必须为此付出代价
He needs to pay for what he's done.
不将他绳之以法 我绝不罢手
And I need to make sure that that happens.
我一定要这么做 必须由我来了结
I have to do this. It has to be me.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Be...
因为是我害死了埃米特
Because I'm the reason that Emmett was killed.
他死了 都是因为我
I'm the reason he's dead.
打住
Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
她再没说别的了吗
She didn't say anything else?
-不肯吐露半句 -不是吧
- Completely shut down. - Come on.
我知道不该生她气
I know I shouldn't be mad at her, but--
我来直接说吧 兄弟
Wait, let me skip right to the end, brother.
你该生气 我们都该
You should be. We both should be.
我没资格说什么
Well, my hands aren't clean here.
我也曾向很多人隐瞒了过往
I've... hid things too, from a lot of people.
她跟你结婚就知道了
Which she knew before she even walked down the aisle.
我们把秘密都告诉她了
Look, we told her our secrets.
我们全盘托出 她却有所隐瞒
We spilled our guts, man. And she told us nothing.
但她原谅我们了
Well, she did forgive us.
我也会原谅她
Well, I'm gonna forgive her, too,
我先喝完这一瓶
right after I finish this bottle.
我暂时搬去哈里房♥间了
Moved my things into Harry's room.
为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
这样你喝完 就有地方睡一觉了
So you'd have a place to sleep of this bottle.
我成自己家的"客人"了
A guest in my own damn house.
这个庭院是我亲手建的
Hey, you know what, man? I built this patio.
你建得很好
And you did a great job.
我知道 不客气
I know. And you're welcome.
-妈还没消息吗 -没有
- Wait, still no word from Mom? - No.
我可以给她发信息
You know I could text her.
就说我出事进医院了
Say I'm in the hospital, or something.
她肯定会跑回来
She'd come running.
然后杀了我们
Then kill us all.
-对 -但她还是会回来啊
- Yeah. - She'd still come.
她是我妈
She's my mom.
梅 你看着你♥爸♥
Hey, May, can you keep an eye on your dad?
我去办点事
I'll be right back.
你去哪里
Where you going?
找援军
Calling reinforcements.
12A30 不在区域内
12 Adam 30, we are Code 6.
重复 我们不在区域内
I repeat, we are Code 6.
不在车里 而去查案了
Out of car on investigation?
但我们也不在查案啊
Except we're neither.
你不说 没人会知道
What central don't know won't hurt 'em.
我们查什么呢
Okay, so what are we looking for?
他 当差第一课
Him. Police 101.
追踪金钱动向
Follow the money.
你怎么知道他在这里买♥♥的枪
How do you know he bought it here?
对方取了好几次钱才买♥♥下这把枪
The guy made multiple ATM withdrawals to pay for it.
最后一次取现 就在街对面的提款机
Last one? From the ATM cross the street.
一个小时后 他拿着枪 开车去杀自己的老板
An hour later, he's in his car with this gun on his way to kill his boss.
我怎么知道会这样
How could I know that would happen?
经过"10天观察期"才能把枪卖♥♥给对方
It's called a 10-day waiting period.
我在警局有很多熟人
I got a lot of friends who can do me a lot of favors,
但你如果不帮我 我也帮不了你
but I won't help you if you don't help me.
你从哪弄来的这把枪
Tell me where you got this gun.
跟我来
Come on.
几周前 一对情侣过来了
Couple came in a couple of weeks back.
他们说是在阁楼里找到的
Said they found it in the attic.
可能留的是假名和假地址
Name and address is probably fake.
但指纹倒是真的
But the thumb print is real.
这是那个女友的指纹
It's the girlfriend's.
玛丽安娜·帕特思安
Marianna Petrossian.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥ 我找你男友有事
LAPD. I'm looking for your boyfriend.
你找哪一个
Which one?
那个用你的指纹
The one who used your fingerprint
在雷家当铺当了这把凶器的男友
to pawn a murder weapon at Ray's Loan and Collateral.
罪犯都没脑子
Come on. Criminals are dumb.
他们不会承认这一点
They won't ever admit that.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表