剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我修好了背光灯
Okay, so I fixed the black lights,
打扫完了男厕 也联♥系♥披萨店进货了
cleaned the men's room, called to restock the pizza supply,
还重启了计分系统 两次
and rebooted the scoring system, twice.
鞋都消毒过了吗
Yeah, but have you been spraying down the shoes?
马上去
On it.
你真是个宝 格瑞特
You're a treasure, Garrett.
你猜我还是什么
Know what else I am?
当经理的料
Manager material.
目的是这个啊
So that's what this is about.
想抢杰西的饭碗
You're gunning for Jesse's job.
杰西是来混日子吧
Does Jesse know he has a job?
有人强推他
He comes very highly recommended.
-他父母 -我也没辙 那是我姐
- By his parents. - What could I do? She's my sister.
五号♥球道卡住了
Lane five is down.
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
五号♥道最近卡好多次了
Yeah, lane five's been jamming a lot lately.
没事 我去看下整瓶器
It's cool, I'll just check the pin setting.
不 你忙了一整班了
No, no, no, you've been here a whole shift.
回家吧 我去看
Go home. I'll take care of it.
阿尔琳 如果我职位够高
You know, Arlene, if I had more responsibility--
你是个好孩子 还是最佳员工
You're a great kid and you're my best employee
但你才17岁
but you're only 17.
你还不到时候
You're not ready yet.
-我马上就是18了 -还有十个月呢
- I'll be 18 soon! - In 10 months.
到那时再谈升职吧
We can revisit this talk then.
下班吧 别这么少年老成了
Now get out of here and go be a kid.
-好 "婴儿潮一代" -别这么叫我
- Okay, boomer. - And stop calling me boomer!
杰西 我去修一下五号♥球道
Jesse, I'm gonna go fix lane five.
把维修牌挂上 把这些鞋都消毒完
Put the sign out, and finish spraying down these shoes.
我们球道的计分板坏了 能换个球道吗
Our scoreboard isn't working. Can we change lanes?
谢了 开五号♥球道吧
Thanks! We're gonna take five.
搞什么
What the--
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
保龄球流血了
-你是负责人吗 -是吧
- Are you in charge here? - I guess.
你们终于来了 她在这边
Thank God you're here! She's this way.
她叫阿尔琳·布兰森 她是馆长
Okay, her name's Arlene Branson. She's the owner.
她修五号♥球道时 整瓶器启动 压住她了
She was working on lane five when the pin setter came down on her.
我不知道怎么办
I wasn't sure what to do,
就把电源切断 让机器停下
so I shut off the power to stop it from cycling again,
但我觉得你们到达之前 我不该乱动
but I didn't think I should move it until you guys got here.
好
Okay.
救命
Help!
阿尔琳
Arlene?
-格瑞特 -没事 阿尔琳 我在这里
- Garrett? - It's okay, Arlene. I'm here.
这些人会救你出来
These people are gonna help you, okay?
开放性骨折 外伤更严重
All right, I got a compound fracture, more outside than in.
-脉搏微弱 -她大量失血
- Pulse is very weak. - She's lost a lot of blood.
进行注射
Let's get fluids going.
你知道怎么移开
All right, do you know how to move this thing?
-怎么弄下来吗 -不是很清楚
- How to release it? - Not really.
我只见过阿尔琳弄过
I've only watched Arlene do it.
手动操作
Manual.
对 手动模式
Right, manual release.
工具就在这附近
Which is here somewhere.
可以逐个拆解
We could take it apart piece by piece.
但不知道会不会加重她的伤情
Not sure what that's gonna do for her arm.
给
Here.
放在后面 转一下
Put this in the back, then turn it.
-血压降低 -对其输液
- Blood pressure's dropping. - Pushing fluids through.
我去拿止血带 绑住胳膊 把她救出来
I'll get the tourniquet, tie the arm, and get her out.
够呛能行
I don't know if that's gonna work.
目前 她的胳膊就靠这个横条支撑了
Right now, this cross brace is the only thing that's holding her arm in place.
你移开之后 她就会大出血
The minute you move it, she's gonna bleed more.
而她骨折这么严重
And given how broken her bones are,
到时碎骨太多 根本包不住
it'll be like tying off a wet bag of rocks.
用横拉条做支撑架呢
What if we embrace the cross brace?
将整瓶器这一截切断
We cut her from the pin setter here,
就这几个点焊接在一起 就做成了一个
then we weld these points here, here, and here, and you've got a--
断肢夹板
Damn good splint.
要拿一个焊接枪过来
All right, we're gonna need a stick welder.
停
Stop.
继续
Go.
停
Stop.
慢点 三 二 一
Nice and easy. Three, two, one.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
血肉包裹的金属骨架
Living tissue under a metal endoskeleton.
严格来说 是血肉之外的骨架
You know, technically, it would be an exoskeleton, right?
就不能让我得意一回
Can't just let me enjoy the win.
-干得漂亮 -多谢夸奖
- Good job, bud. - Thanks.
你也很棒 格瑞特
You too, Garrett.
-格瑞特 -阿尔琳 你还好吧
- Garrett. - Arlene. Are you okay?
-安排退款 -不能退款
- Refunds. - No refunds.
给顾客发优♥惠♥券 下次来打折
Give everyone a coupon for another visit.
我要有一段时间没法看店了
I'm gonna be out of commission for a while.
你负责吧 升你当经理
You're in charge. Manager.
-杰西 -干什么
- Jesse? - Yeah?
你被炒了
You're fired.
紧急呼救
第三季 第十三集
她睡下了
She's down.
谢谢你这么用心 亨
Listen, you know, I appreciate your effort, Hen,
但绿茶不是我的取向
but I'm not really a green tea kind of guy.
喝吧
Just drink it.
研究显示 绿茶中的茶多酚
Studies suggest that the EGCG in green tea
能够大大提升替莫唑胺的效用
can boost the effectiveness of the temozolomide.
这茶能让治疗我脑肿瘤的药更有效果吗
So this tea can make my chemo drug work better on my brain tumor?
立刻升级为我最爱的饮品了
My new favorite beverage.
瞧
See?
也没那么难喝
Not that terrible.
但味道也不怎么样啊
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far.
总之谢谢你的茶以及你的帐篷
But, you know, thank you for the tea and the loaners.
我们家帐篷不知哪去了
I'm not sure what happened to our tents.
之前搬家 不知丢到哪里去了
You know, got lost somewhere in the move over here.
你真要去野营吗
Are you sure you should be going on this trip?
这是传统
It's a tradition.
这是愚蠢
It's foolish.
他脑里长了肿瘤 非得这个时候去野营吗
The man has a brain tumor. Camping can wait.
打住 爸要带哈里去野营吗
Wait, Dad's taking Harry camping?
他得了脑肿瘤
He has a brain tumor.
确实是 所以他才邀我同行
Yes, he does, and I'm pretty sure that's why he asked me to go with him.
巴比是救护员 但他不是医生
Yes, Bobby is an EMT, but he's not a doctor.
没关系 因为我医生批准我出行了
Which is fine, because my actual doctor cleared me for this trip.
可以了吗
Kay?
亨
Hen.
这件事很重要
This is important, okay?
我必须去
I need to do this.
迈克尔不想让哈里失望
Michael doesn't wanna disappoint Harry.
野营而已
It's just camping.
我一直不懂他怎么这么看重这件事
I never understood why he had to make such a big deal out of it.
他们可以明年去啊
They can go next year.
前提是他能活到明年
Assuming there is a next year.
从他记事起 我每年都会带他去
I have taken him every year since before he can even remember it.
这一次 我要让他终生难忘
I need to make sure that this time is memorable.
你怕活不到下一次
In case there isn't another.
我知道不是百分百治愈率
Look, I know there are no guarantees,
但至少手术可以让他多活一段时间
but, I mean, the surgery at least offered us some more time.
眼下这就足够了
That's all I'm looking for right now.
也许化疗也一样 目前说什么都太早
Well, maybe the chemo gives us that. It's too soon to know for sure.
是 但等知道结果了
Yeah, and by the time we do know,
也许手术都无力回天了
it may be too late for the surgery.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表