剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-我不想死 -对
- I don't want to die. - That's right.
你不想死 所以要跟死神抗争
You don't want to die. So you're gonna fight.
我会帮你 认真听我说
And I'm gonna help you. Now focus.
环顾四周 附近有可用的毛巾吗
Look around. Do you see a towel or anything that you can use?
-有衣服 -那也可以
- Clothes. - Grab whatever it is.
用其大力压住伤口
Put it on that wound and press.
必要时可以将其包裹住伤口
Roll over on the wound if you have to.
-大力按压 -好疼
- Just put pressure on it. - It hurts.
我懂
I know it does.
但一定要压住伤口 不要放弃
But you're gonna press, and you're gonna fight,
挺住
and you're gonna stay with me.
我们一定会找到你 吉尔 能听到吗
We're gonna find you, Jill. Do you hear me?
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔
Jill?
没断线 但没声音了
The line's open, but still nothing.
电♥信♥公♥司♥提供了机主的信息
Phone company gave me contact info for the account holder.
-机主是她丈夫 -好
- It's her husband. - Okay.
-你好 -埃文斯先生 我是麦迪·巴克利
- Hello? - Mr. Evans, hi. This is-- Maddie Buckley.
我就职于洛杉矶城市市服务中心
I am calling you from LA City Services
你能帮我们联♥系♥一下你妻子吗
and I was hoping that you could help me get in touch with your wife.
-你知道她现在何处吗 -不太清楚
- Do you know where she is? - Not sure.
她今天好像出门办事了
I think she was running some errands today.
可能购物去了吧 有事吗
Maybe shopping. Why?
你知道她去哪里购物了吗
Do you have any idea where she was going shopping?
怎么回事 你是谁
What's going on? Where are you calling from?
我是市政服务人员
I work for the city.
你妻子刚才打来求助了
Your wife called us earlier with a request
我们就想重新跟她取得联♥系♥
and we're just trying to get back in touch with her.
-我可以打她的手♥机♥ -我试过了
- I can call her cell. - I tried that.
-她不接电♥话♥ -这可不是她的风格
- She wasn't answering. - That's not like her.
我真记不清楚了
I wish I could remember.
她提过要买♥♥婴儿服
She said something about clothes for the baby.
你家孩子多大了
How old is your baby?
吉尔的预产期是下周 这是我们第一个孩子
Jill's due next week. It's our first.
吉尔怀孕了
Jill's pregnant?
请出示汽车执照和行车保险 女士
License, registration, and proof of insurance, ma'am.
我超速了吗
Was I speeding or something?
不仅如此 你还撞到了停车标志
And you blew through a stop sign.
请下车 女士
I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle, ma'am.
怎么回事
What is going on?
女士 坐下别动
All right, ma'am, I'm gonna need you to take a seat.
-那是谁的血 -我不...
- Who's blood is that? - I don't--
哪有血啊
What blood?
你手脚上都有血
On your hands and your feet.
你虐待孩子了吗
Did you do something to your baby?
她没事
She's fine.
我家宝宝没事
My baby is fine.
727030 发现一名新生儿呼吸困难
727-0-30, I have a newborn infant in respiratory distress.
脸色发紫了
She's turning blue.
快快快
Go! Go. Come on, come on.
老奇 新生儿重症监护室已就绪 正在等你
Chimney, the NICU is prepped. They're waiting for you.
咨♥询♥一下医院
Check the hospitals.
-看看是否有新生儿丢失案例 -是 长官
- See if anyone's missing a newborn. - Yes, ma'am.
威廉姆斯
Williams!
联♥系♥调度中心
Talk to dispatch.
让他们注意可疑来电
Tell them to flag any strange calls
是否有孕妇丢失儿童案件
involving a pregnant woman or someone missing a baby.
孩子怎么样了
Hey, so how's the little one?
失血了
She lost some blood,
脐带也没系好
and the umbilical cord wasn't tied off properly.
出生肯定不到一小时
Baby can't be more than an hour old.
-格兰特警官 -怎么了
- Sergeant Grant? - Yeah?
她不会有事吧
So is she gonna be okay?
这个婴儿并非在医院出生
This baby wasn't born in a hospital.
我在后备箱发现了假肚子
Found this in the trunk.
刚才那个女司机不是孩子的生母
And that woman is not the mother.
不好意思 你怎么知道我的号♥码
I'm sorry, how did you get my number?
你姐夫瑞克给了我你的号♥码
Your brother-in-law, Rick.
他说你和吉尔今早一起吃了早饭
He said you and Jill were supposed to meet for breakfast this morning.
对 在我家附近的餐馆
Yeah, this place near my house.
吉尔最近迷上了那里的早餐卷饼
Jill's become obsessed with their breakfast burritos.
但我想不通她怎么能尝出味道
Though I'm not sure how she can actually taste them
她放那么多辣椒酱
with all the hot sauce she's been using.
你们什么时候分开了
And what time did you leave her?
9点多吧 我得上班
A little bit after 9:00. I had to get to work.
她告诉你要去哪里了吗
And did she tell you where she was going?
她打算去置办婴儿用品
She was going to get stuff for the baby.
应该是衣服吧
Clothes, I think.
在哪里 商店吗
Okay, where? A store?
吉尔出事了吗
Did something happen to Jill?
你姐拨♥打♥了急救电♥话♥ 声称遇袭了
Your sister called 911 and said she'd been attacked.
但她不知道自己身在何处
But she didn't know where she was
我们正在追踪她的下落 需要你的帮助
and we're trying to find her, but I need your help.
天呐
My God.
她想省钱
She's been trying to save money,
所以从网上买♥♥二手婴儿用品
buying used baby things she found online.
她不想告诉瑞克 怕他生气
She didn't want Rick to know. Because she knew he'd freak out.
她是去见线上卖♥♥家吗
Well, she was going to meet someone who'd placed an ad online?
-在哪里 -是个公共场所
- Where? - It was a public place.
理应很安全
It was supposed to be safe.
生命体征和血糖水平正常
Vitals, blood glucose are normal.
无受伤痕迹
No sign of impairment.
她确实不对劲
Yeah, whatever's wrong with that lady,
但这超出我们的能力了
we don't have a test for it.
调度中心让我们驻守此处
Okay, well, dispatch said to stay here.
-人口丢失 事关重大 -也有可能涉及凶杀案
- It's a critical missing. - Or a possible homicide.
老奇说 到达医院后 婴儿有生命迹象了
Well, Chimney said the baby started to respond when they got to the hospital.
也许孩子的母亲也能这么幸运
So maybe we'll get lucky twice today.
好了
All right.
孩子的生母在哪里 南希
Tell me where the mother is, Nancy.
-你做了什么 -我是孩子的母亲
- What'd you do to her? - I'm the mother.
艾丽娅没事吧 我什么时候能见她
Is Aria okay? When can I see her?
你我心知肚明 你不是孩子的母亲
We both know that you're not that child's mother.
-她不是你的孩子 -不 你不懂
- She's not your baby. - No! No, you don't understand.
她必须是 我保证过了
She has to be. I-I promised.
-保证什么 -我向乔治保证会给他生个孩子
- Promised what? - I promised George there was gonna be a baby.
这次必须得生下来
There has to be a baby this time.
不管你是装疯卖♥♥傻还是心理变♥态♥
I don't know if you're insane or evil,
总之 你现在的处境很危险
but neither one is helping your situation right now.
因为如果我们无法及时找到孩子的生母
Because if we do not find her in time, if she dies,
她的死就是你的责任
things will not go well for you.
你到底把孩子母亲怎么了
Now you tell me what you did with that baby's mother.
我就是孩子的母亲
I'm the mother.
警官 有发现
Sergeant, we got something.
吉尔的妹妹说 她去格里芬丝公园见一个女卖♥♥家了
Her sister said Jill was meeting a woman in Griffith Park by the pony rides.
好 我两分钟后就到
All right, I'm two minutes out.
我们筛查了通话记录
Okay, we checked the call logs.
今天没接到公园打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Nothing from the park today.
无人上报袭击或女性求救事件
No reports of people seeing an assault or a woman in trouble.
公园占地四千多英亩
The park's more than 4,000 acres.
她可以对吉尔下手的地方太多了
She could've taken Jill anywhere.
吉尔透露过关于位置的信息吗
Did Jill tell you anything about her location?
她意识有些恍惚
She sounded really disoriented.
她只说周围很黑
All she said was it was dark.
但有个声音很奇怪
There was a weird sound, though.
她昏迷后 我听到了一个声音
I heard it after she passed out.
像是鸣笛或是号♥角
Like a whistle, or maybe a horn.
抱歉 没见过她
I'm sorry, I haven't seen her.
我检查过卫生间了 没发现她
I checked all the bathrooms. She's not there.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表