剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
See how easy this is?
放松身心
It's very relaxing.
鱼儿上钩了
Fish on, fish on!
收线 很好
Reel up. There you go.
我的"海后"
My queen of the sea.
别叫得这么肉麻
Don't ever call me that again.
是条大鱼啊
You got a monster on there.
瞧瞧
All right, look at that!
第一条鱼
First fish!
天呐 鱼饵都比鱼大
Man, I think the bait was bigger than that.
先别放生
Don't throw it back.
我得先给你俩拍照留念
I gotta get a picture of you two, first.
记录你钓上来的第一条鱼
You know, document the first catch.
好
All right.
不不不 这样不好
No, no, no, not like that. Okay, no, wait.
我给你演示一下
Let me show you how it's done. Let me see.
把鱼举到相机前
Okay, see, what you do is you extend the fish
离自己远点
out and away from the body towards the camera, see?
这样看起来更大
Makes it look bigger, right?
真机智
Very nifty trick.
我再教你一招
All right, now, you really wanna get crazy?
瞧好了
You give him one of these.
吃刺身啦
Sashimi, anyone?
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰
Roger!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
救命 我丈夫被鱼噎到了
女士 让一下
Ma'am, let us get in there.
鱼跳进他嗓子里了
The fish just jumped down his throat.
鱼钩还在鱼嘴上吗
Does the fish have a hook in its mouth?
不在 我拿下来了
No, no, no, I got that out.
他无法呼吸了
Okay, he's not breathing.
气道被堵了
It appears his airways are blocked.
上呼吸袋
Let's try the breathing bag.
没有气压
I've got negative pressure.
气道完全堵住了
Must be looking at total tracheal occlusion.
脉搏持续下降 老大
His pulse is dropping, Cap.
必须赶紧取出
This thing's gotta come out now.
他快窒息了
He's gonna code.
他几个月前心脏病发差点死掉
He almost died from a heart attack a few months ago.
所以我们才来这里
That's why we came up here.
打算放松一下
We were supposed to be relaxing.
怎么做 亨
Okay, what do you need, Hen?
得给他插喉镜
We need to get his mouth open with a laryngoscope.
我去拿
Okay, coming in.
什么鱼啊
What kind of fish was it?
很小一只 不大
It was a little sucker, not very big.
可能是鲶鱼吧
A--maybe a catfish.
鱼身柔韧有尖刺
Strong and there are lots of spikes.
双鳍有倒钩
Barbed shards on each fin.
喉部组织异常
Throat tissue appears to be discolored.
鱼鳃似乎堵住了气管
It looks like the gills or maybe both are caught on his trachea.
我试试看能不能挤破
I'm gonna try to get it loose.
再深一点
This thing goes any deeper,
就回天无力了
it's not coming back out.
鱼鳃搞定 勾住鱼鳍
Gills are done. Onto the fins.
夹住了
Clear.
真恶心
Gross!
瞧瞧
Voila.
罗杰 谢天谢地
Roger! Thank God!
送他去急诊室
Okay, let's get him to the ER.
查查看身体是否有异常
Make sure that fish didn't do any serious damage.
妙趣丛生吧
Better than watching paint dry, though, huh?
天呐
God.
你可别再死亡线上徘徊吓我了
Just stop almost dying on me, okay?
你不该留他借宿
我还能怎么办
What did you want me to do?
把他扫地出门 让他睡大街吗
Kick the kid out? Let him sleep on the street?
扫地出门也不要紧
能让他认识到错误就行
你别太激动
Look, maybe you should ease up here.
让他静一静 爸
Give him some space, Pop.
他在外面玩几周
A few weeks of freedom,
自然就会回家了
he'll probably come home on his own.
他还是个孩子 自己做不了主
他都20了
He's 20,
我十几岁就自己拿主意了
and I was making my own decisions long before that age.
那是你自己的选择
是吗
Was it, though?
别把你的错怪到我头上
你自己选的路 我可管不了
你根本没管过我
You never even tried.
而且 我过得很好
And by the way, I haven't failed.
生活美满 事业有成
I have a good life. I have a good job.
救死扶伤
You know, saving lives.
傻乎乎拿命冒险
我可不希望我儿子像你这样
你就一个儿子
Your son, singular.
我懂了
Glad we cleared that up.
再见 霍华德
老奇 我能给梅和哈里带两块蛋糕吗
Chim, you mind if I take home some of this birthday cake for Harry and May?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure, knock yourself out. - Thank you.
他们怎么样了
How are they doing?
迈克尔怎么样了
How's Michael?
他意志坚定 积极治疗
He's upbeat. He's fighting.
化疗本是最佳方案
Radiation was supposed to be his best shot.
现在只能退而求其次 寄希望于手术了
Now we're all grappling with pinning our hopes on his second best shot, surgery.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids handling it?
哈里没事 我有点担心梅
Well, I think Harry's okay. I'm worried about May.
她更清楚状况
She's got a better understanding of what's going on.
长兄长姐可没法活得天真烂漫
That's 'cause older siblings don't have the luxury of blissful ignorance.
他们必须更懂事
They understand the truth even if they don't want to.
看来和阿尔伯特相处不太愉快啊
Guessing it's not going too well with Albert.
-麦迪告诉你了 -不好意思
- Maddie told you? - Sorry.
我不该知道吗
Was she not supposed to?
阿尔伯特是谁
Who's Albert?
他是我同父异母的韩国弟弟
He's my younger half-brother from Korea.
前几天不请自来
He showed up on my doorstep.
这种生日惊喜 不要也罢
Not quite the birthday surprise I was expecting.
多好啊
That's awesome.
我都不知道你还有个弟弟
I didn't even know you had a kid brother.
什么时候能见见他
Yeah, when do we get to meet him?
没必要吧
Well, that doesn't really seem necessary.
他很快就回国了
He's gonna be leaving soon anyways.
我爸的意志没人敢违抗
My dad insisted on it.
别啊 这是你们兄弟增进感情的好机会
Come on, you finally have a chance to get to know your brother.
怎么说呢 我心里很别扭
No, I don't know. It just feels weird to me.
我们确实有血缘关系
Sure, we share some of the same DNA,
但我对他一无所知
but he's still practically a stranger to me.
我早就跟你说过
I keep telling you.
你总会与家人不期而遇 老奇
Family comes to us in different ways, Chim.
坦然接受吧
Lean in.
我们还没见过他 你可不能把他送走
And don't think you're gonna send him home without meeting all of us.
我早看透你的小心思了
I know you.
这是什么
What is this?
"谈及亨丽埃塔和凯伦的话术"
"Talking points regarding Henrietta and Karen"?
社会服务部门正在审查我和凯伦领养孩子的资质
Social services is vetting Karen and me to become foster parents.
我们把你们都列为介绍人了
We listed each and every one of you as references
你们接到电♥话♥时
so when they call,
一定得把我们夸到天上去
I need you all to sing our praises.
花式26夸吗
You mean these specific 26 praises?
凯伦列的要点
Karen made the list.
她简直事无巨细
She's very thorough.
亨 我们很了解你
Hen, we know you.
就算没有这份要点
We don't need some piece of paper
我们也知道你的众多美好品质
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表