剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
收到 带他上来
Copy. Bring him up.
队长 要把那个妈妈带上去
Cap, we gotta get the mom up.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
不 卡姆登 她没死
No, Camden, she's not dead.
那就好 杰西才九岁
Good, Jesse's only nine.
他太小了 不能没有妈妈
He's too little to not have a mom.
我们做个约定怎么样
All right, how 'bout we make a deal?
你照我说的做 我把你们两个都救上去
You do exactly what I tell, I get you both out of here,
今天没人会失去妈妈
and no one loses their mom today.
我看一下你有没有受伤
Let me take a look at you.
莉娜带救生篮下去了
Lena is coming down with the basket.
巴斯科
Bosko,
稳定好救生篮 我把妈妈放进去
hold the basket steady while I get Mom in it.
开始了
Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好了 莉娜 她交给你了
All right, Lena, she's all yours.
小卡 坚持住
Cam, stay with me.
你妈妈不会有事
Your mom's gonna be good.
来吧 孩子 你和我一起上去
Come on, kid, you're riding with me.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
把她抬上救护车
Okay, get her loaded up.
队长 我们没时间了
Cap, we're running out of time.
准备好松开车
Get ready to cut her loose.
老奇 你得赶紧走
Chim, you gotta move.
带我们上去 队长
Get us out of here, Cap.
行动 行动 行动
Green, green, green!
动手
Now.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
有点太险了
Cutting it kinda close there.
我想来个酷炫登场
I wanted to make an entrance.
卡姆
Cam!
洛杉矶消防队 女士 你遇上了事故
LAFD, ma'am. You were in an accident.
我们要带你去医院做检查
We're gonna take you to the hospital now to be checked out, okay?
但我有孩子
But my-- I've got--I've got kids.
他们同心互助
They're taking care of each other.
我查了你给的那名字的前科
I looked for priors on that name you gave me,
文森特·达加斯蒂诺
Vincent Dagastino.
几年前 有几次醉酒滋事
Couple D&Ds, drunk and disorderly, a few years back.
五年前有一次超速
One speeding violation about five years ago.
没有殴打 伤害罪等暴♥力♥罪行前科吗
So no arrests for battery, assault, anything violent?
反正他的案底上没写
Nothing that made it into his record.
如果你不确定 我可以...
I mean, if you're not sure, I could--
我可以再深挖下
I could do a little more digging,
打电♥话♥问问朋友
call some friends.
不 没关系
No, that's okay.
我也不太确定
I'm not really sure about anything.
也许我在捕风捉影
I feel like maybe I'm chasing shadows here.
但谢谢帮忙
But thanks for your help.
不客气
Anytime.
我很感激
Yeah, I really appreciate it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我回来了 晚饭吃什么
I'm home. What's for dinner?
我闻到拔丝山药的味道了
Do I smell candied yams?
你竟然没问我
I still can't believe that you invited him
就邀请了他
without talking to me first.
我只想让他知道无论如何
I just wanted him to know that no matter what,
他还是家人
he's still family.
晚饭能给你俩时间把话说开
Thought dinner would give you two time to work things out.
阿西娜 我没告诉他
Athena, I didn't tell him.
我以为他来消防局时 你说了
I thought you said he came by the firehouse.
他是来了 但后来我们接到任务出警
He did, but then we had to go out on a call.
我去开门
I'll get the door.
我去拿酒
I'll get the wine.
我跟那个律师说 想都别想
So I told that lawyer off big-time.
我说 "你不能让我
You know, I said, "You're not gonna get me
签任何宣誓书 指责118局任何事"
to sign any affidavit that blames the 118 for anything."
感谢你这么说
Appreciate that.
拜托 那个人真不要脸
Please, the nerve of that guy
竟以为我会背叛朋友
to think I would turn on my friends?
我想念你做的饭了 队长
I missed your cooking, Cap.
我想念你吃了
Well, I miss your eating.
永远不用担心有剩菜
Never have to worry about leftovers.
-羽衣甘蓝 -不 我不来了
- Collard greens? - No, not for me.
我不能吃甘蓝
I can't eat those,
服用血液稀释剂期间 不能吃
not while I'm on the blood thinners.
太多♥维♥他命K
Too much vitamin K.
听上去你对自己的健康很上心
It sounds like you're taking your health very seriously.
我觉得我保持地越健康
I figure the better I manage this,
我就能越快回到工作岗位
the sooner I can go back to work.
非常成熟 巴克
That's very mature of you, Buck.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个律师 他的话引我思考
Hey, that--that lawyer, he did get me thinking.
人多力量大 对吧
There's strength in numbers, right?
也许我能让大伙签一份支持声明之类
Maybe I could get everyone to sign a statement of support or something,
让上头知道 你们没把我当成负担
show the higher-ups that--that you guys don't think I'm liability.
-巴克 -他们会听 对吧
- Buck-- - They'd have to listen, right?
-你听我说 -如果你说我可以归队了
- I want you to listen to me. - If you told them that I was ready,
那些缺心眼儿
I mean, these--these dumbasses,
就只能让我回...
they would--they would have no right to keep me--
我就是那个缺心眼儿
I'm the dumbass.
什么
What?
你不符合条件
You're not ready.
我这样向上级汇报了
That's what I told them when they asked.
有人要玉米面包吗
Would anybody like any corn bread?
谢谢
Thank you.
因为你 我才没法归队
You're the reason they won't let me back?
药物才是原因
The medication is the reason.
巴比也是担心你 巴克 别多想
Bobby is just worried about you, Buck, that's all.
我们都担心
We all are.
我还以为你支持我
I thought you were on my side.
还以为你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我是你朋友
I am your friend.
我也是另外二十名消防队员的队长
I am also the captain of almost 20 other firefighters
他们的生命和安全都依靠我做的决定
whose lives and safety depend on decisions I make,
我不能置他们于险境
and I can't put them at risk.
如果你不能百分百投入
If you're not operating at 100%--
我能百分百投入
I am at 100%!
我
I--
也许更投入
May--maybe even more, you know?
我从没感觉这么好过
I--I--I've never f-- felt so good.
巴克 我知道你在海啸中经历了很多
Buck, I know that you went through a lot in that tsunami
也许你觉得自己能经受住任何事
and maybe you feel like you can survive anything.
任何事
Anything.
就像是背后一刀
Like a knife in my back.
阿西娜 我想感谢你邀请我
Athena, I just wanna say thank you for inviting me.
巴克
Buck.
-对不起 我得走了 -你不用非得走
- I'm sorry. I--I--I--I gotta go. - You don't-- You don't have to--
巴克 等等
Okay, Buck, hold on.
你不用走
You don't have to leave.
巴克
Buck.
你得听我说
You have to listen to me.
他只是个朋友
He's just a friend.
告诉我事实 该死
Tell me the truth, damn it!
别逼我对你不客气
Don't make me do something you'll regret.
只是这样 文森特
That is it, Vincent! That's it!
你真以为我会信吗
You really think I'm gonna believe that?
-是的 -给我过来
- Yes! - Get over here!
不 文森特 住手 住手
No, no, Vincent, stop, stop!
放开我
Just let me go!
文森特 你去哪
Vincent, where are you going?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表