剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
just forever associated with that incident.
我不希望你们受这种罪
I do not want that for you.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right, you're right.
你妈说得对
Your mother-- your mother's right.
另外 也没人中枪
Besides, nobody got shot, right?
可能也不会激起多大水花
Probably wouldn't get that much of a reaction anyway.
迈克尔 警♥察♥不是你的敌人
Michael, the police are not the enemy.
黑人跟警♥察♥不是敌对关系
All right? It's not us versus them.
我不想这样教孩子
I do not wanna teach our kids that.
那就告诉你的同行们
Then tell your colleagues that.
因为他们拔枪对着我儿子时 我就这样感觉
Because that's how I felt when they pulled a gun out on our son!
好了
Okay, bud.
我们走
Let's go.
小腿棒棒哒 可以了
All right, strong legs. There we go.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
我会让卡拉在派对后来接你
I'm gonna have Carla pick you up after the party.
不 爸爸 我想去
No, Dad. I-- I wanna go.
你们来了啊
Hey, guys! You made it!
迪伦特别高兴
Dillon is so excited!
这下他就不会再念叨了
Maybe now he'll stop talking about it.
太傻太天真了 他只会更兴奋
Wait, who am I kidding? No, he won't.
收到我的邮件了吧
You got my emails, right?
收到了 写得很详细
I did. Very detailed.
乖一点 玩得开心
All right. Be good, have fun.
有需要就打给我
Call me if you need anything, okay?
好 爸爸 我爱你
Okay, Dad. I love you.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, kid.
行了 快去吧
All right. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
麻烦你了
Thank you.
他不会有事 埃迪
He's going to be okay, Eddie.
我懂 他一周没做恶梦了
I know. He hasn't had a nightmare in a week.
心理医生说在朋友家过夜对他有好处
The doctor says a sleepover will be great for him.
可我真是放心不下啊
I'm not sure how good it's gonna be for me.
别担心了
Listen, don't worry.
迪伦和小伙伴就在后院露营
Dillon's got this whole camping situation set up in the backyard,
罗恩就住在他们旁边的帐篷里
and Ron'll be in the tent next to them.
要是有事 我们一定联♥系♥你
Okay, we'll call you if there's any problem.
好好放松一下吧 回复满血状态
Now, go relax. Recharge.
我明天会把他完好无损地送回去
I will return him to you in one piece tomorrow.
谢谢你 塔莎
Thanks, Tasha.
那是残障车位
That's a handicapped spot.
-对 -知道你还乱停车
- I know. - You know.
脸皮真厚
That's rich.
我膝盖动手术了 还得艰难地把车停在后面
I had knee surgery and had to park three rows in,
瞧瞧你 理所当然占用残障车位
but, look at you.
随心所欲 觉得自己很牛吧
Must be nice to own the world.
我不想跟你吵架
Look, I'm not doing this with you, man.
我儿子患有脑瘫 我刚把他送走
My kid has CP, and I just dropped him off.
真是张口就来
Yeah, I'm sure.
和在车座上放假人的混球没什么两样
Like those guys that put dummies in their passenger seats
就是想占用拼车车道而已
so they can use the carpool lane.
-你把我儿子和假人相提并论 -我可没这么说
- Did you just insult my kid? - I ain't insulting anybody.
有本事单挑啊
I'm calling you out.
你能把我怎样
You got something to say about that?
谢谢你来保释我
Thanks for coming to bail me out.
我很惊讶你居然会求助我
I was surprised to get your call.
真是没想到
I didn't realize we reached
我们的关系已经铁到保释对方了吗
the bail each other out of jail phase of our friendship.
打给祖母或是118局都不合适
Well, there's no way I was gonna call my abuela or the 118,
我现在又不能联♥系♥巴克
and I'm not allowed to talk to Buck.
我倒是不介意保释你出来
Look, I don't mind the bailing,
我就是有点担心你会因此入狱
but I'm a little concerned about the jailing part.
我就是一时气昏了
I guess I just snapped.
-那也不能打残疾人啊 -他才没残疾
- You punched a handicapped guy. - He wasn't handicapped.
他就是膝盖受过伤而已
He had a bad-- he had a bad knee,
这和残疾差远了
there's a difference.
下不为例
It won't happen again.
-我知错了 -但愿如此吧
- Lesson learned. - Hope so.
希望他没有律师 不会起诉你
I also hope this guy doesn't have a lawyer.
我的委托人来了 回头联♥系♥你
Yeah, I got a client meeting. I'll call you back.
你来得真快啊
Boy, you got here fast.
但愿你来时没闯红灯 没违法
Hope you didn't break any laws on the way here.
就算违法了 我也搞得定
Though, I do know someone.
你电♥话♥里提到有好消息
You, you said you had big news?
简直是天上掉馅饼
The biggest.
-这是什么 -市政♥府♥开出的补偿
- What-- what is this? - That is the city's offer.
他们想和解 这只是初步意向
They wanna settle. Now, it's only a jumping off point.
我们还可以讨价还价
We can counter.
这就是他们的补偿
Th--this is all they're offering?
我少写了个零吗
Did I, did I forget a zero?
没啊 就是这个数目
No, I got it right.
这可是上百万美元啊
You do understand they're offering you millions of dollars.
我不想要钱
I don't want millions.
我想要回我的工作
I--I want my job back.
打官司就是为了重新上岗
That was the whole point in us doing this.
有了这笔钱 你就是百万富翁了 恭喜啊
But you'd be a millionaire. Congratulations.
这样你就不用再工作了
You never have to have a job again.
我提起诉讼不是为了讹钱
Yeah, I didn't do this for money.
而是为了重新回到我热爱的岗位
I did this so that I could go back to doing what I love.
继续和我的队员并肩作战
To be back with my team.
你难道以为他们会热烈欢迎你回归吗
You really think they're gonna welcome you back, kid?
不是我自吹自擂啊
I mean, not to toot my own horn,
我可是戳中了你所有朋友的痛点
but I raked your friends over the coals pretty hard.
你怎么能用我告诉你的秘密攻击他们呢
Wait, I told you that stuff, not so that you would use it,
告诉你只是为了让你了解情况
it was just information.
律师不能随意透露委托人告知的信息啊
What happened to attorney-client privilege?
你真是太傻太天真了
Okay, that doesn't work how you think it does.
你交代我办的事 我都办好了啊
But I did exactly what you asked me to do.
我们赢了 虽然没让你顺心如意 但是...
We won. Maybe not how you wanted, but--
完全感觉不到胜诉的喜悦啊
Well, this doesn't feel like winning.
但这大概就是最好的结果了
But it's probably as close as you're ever gonna get.
你打算如何
So what do you wanna do?
你为什么这样对我爸
What are you doing to my dad?
女士 请回车上
Miss, get back in the vehicle.
梅 回车上去
May, get back in the car.
按他说的做
Okay, do what he says.
不 他们不能这样对待我们
No, they can't just treat us like this.
-没收她的手♥机♥ -不
- Take her phone. - No.
-车后座有人 -不要 住手
- Back seat. - No, no, stop!
举起双手
Hands in the air!
住手 别开枪
Stop! Stop!
立刻回到车上
Get back in the car, now!
-放过我们吧 -不要朝我儿子开枪
- Leave us alone! - Don't shoot my son!
不要朝我儿子开枪
Don't you shoot my son!
我妻子是一名警官 名叫阿西娜·格兰特
Look, my wife is a sergeant. Her name is Athena Grant.
也许你不该看
You sure you wanna watch that?
我必须得亲眼看看
I needed to see it for myself.
我会建议局里让他停薪停职
I'm gonna recommend suspension without pay
等候内部调查结果
while the department conducts their investigation.
我会要求对他进行纪律处分
I'm gonna push for disciplinary action.
很可能不会有实质性的惩罚吧
Most likely, there'll be no real consequences for their actions?
就算有 你们也不会解气
None that will feel satisfying.
雷诺兹被投诉过很多次
Reynolds has a long list of complaints.
过度使用武力 非法搜查 没收财物
Excessive force, unlawful search and seizure,
侵犯公民自♥由♥权
violation of civil liberties.
但他总会及时收手
Yeah, the problem is he always stops
不会真正做出罪不可恕之事
just short of doing something truly awful,
所以投诉都不了了之
so none of it sticks.
也许是与投诉人有关吧
Well, maybe it has something to do with who's making the complaints.
投诉人基本都是黑色或棕色人种
Almost every incident on that list involves a black or brown suspect.
我知道他是种族歧视
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表